PDA

View Full Version : Gloria Allred embarrassed on national TV (Allred and Huffington are pond scum!)

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2003, 08:46 PM
The whole state is finally seeing Gloria Allred and Arianna Huffington as the pond scum they really are. Arnold's landslide victory and seeing these pathetic excuses for women fall from grace makes this a great day for Cal-eee-fornia!
By the way, Gloria Allred had a high fallootin' press conference with a so-called stunt woman who said that Arnold groped her and took a naked photo of her.
Well, her story was shown to be a fraud on national TV. The guy that actually took the photo and put it up on the ceiling (she left it there for weeks) spoke up and he had 4 witnesses. The beotch has a 3 page rap sheet of 17 counts of prostiution, 15 counts of larceny, 4 counts of bribery. When Gloria was told about this she was speechless and her eyes and mouth started twitching uncontrollably! It was beautiful and hella funny!
Apparently Ken and Bob of KFI broke the story minutes earlier - for $4 on the LA Criminal Court website you can buy her rap sheet.

BiggusJimbus
10-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Holy Crap!!!
I got to see that.

10-07-2003, 09:24 PM
Doesnt surprise me a bit, Gloria always trys to
get her ugly face on tv any way she can

Duck
10-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Gawd I wish I could have seen the piece and the aftershock. I LOATH that beoch too.

Rexone
10-07-2003, 10:05 PM
GA is a friggin ambulance chasing idiot. :mad:
[ October 07, 2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Dr. Eagle
10-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Rexone:
GA is a friggin ambulance chasing idiot. :mad: A friggin ambulance chasing idiotic whacko liberal political hack who was made to look like the dipshit she is...

BiggusJimbus
10-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey MMD,
Where did you see this? I haven't been able to find any reference or reporting on it (Why doesn't that surprise me, ****ing media)
Anyway, where can I look for this...

Trailer Park Casanova
10-08-2003, 04:31 AM
Allred needs to be dis-Barred from practicing law.
The LA TIMEs and Allred now shown as the frauds the are, and that we've known all along.

MagicMtnDan
10-08-2003, 05:02 AM
BiggusJimbus:
Hey MMD,
Where did you see this? I haven't been able to find any reference or reporting on it (Why doesn't that surprise me, ****ing media)
Anyway, where can I look for this... This information was provided to me by a friend who saw it on the Scarborough Report (he's a guy on MSNBC that appears to be one of the very few non-flaming liberals on that channel) and of course on Ken and John's radio show (late afternoons - great show to listen to) on KFI.

Terrible Buddhist
10-08-2003, 05:08 AM
I think this is what bothers me about the media the most...ireguardless of how they lean...they don't investigate anything they report...and they cover their ass by simply using the word allegedly. I think the only time they investigate anything now is when they are coming up with the next horrible thing that could kill you...of course, they tend not to go too deep into that either frown

Essex502
10-08-2003, 05:36 AM
All-red is a b!tch. Period.

mirvin
10-08-2003, 10:07 AM
Hey, did you guys see Bob Mullhulland get chewed anew by Brit Hume? It was great. Apparently Hume had never encountered Mullholland and he called his b.s. at every turrn!!

Dave C
10-08-2003, 10:18 AM
great stuff.
Some of us already knew that GA was pond-scum.
We can all do without a few of those characters.

summerlove
10-08-2003, 10:49 AM
My father was an attorney in the San Fernando Valley for many, many years. At one time, he was also President of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association. When I was about 15, I was at my dad's office (I went there everyday after schol to do homework and I'd ride home with him)and he was about to have a Association meeting in his conference room. He had a client in his office, behind closed doors. Gloria Allred was also a member of the assn. Due to my dad's client, he was a little late in starting the meeting - and Allred burst into his office, with his client sitting there, and began to rip him a new one because he was holding her up. He was only about 5 minutes late! Anyway, he stepped out of his office, shut the door, and told her to get the "F@#K out of his office"! She stormed out and he never saw her again. I thougt it was so cool because what she did wasn't right, and I love telling that story. I remember it as if it were yesterday! What a B!*@H!@!

OGShocker
10-08-2003, 11:56 AM
mirvin:
Hey, did you guys see Bob Mullhulland get chewed anew by Brit Hume? It was great. Apparently Hume had never encountered Mullholland and he called his b.s. at every turrn!! I heard this on my XM radio! I only wish I could have seen Brit roll his eyes at BS Bob!

OGShocker
10-08-2003, 11:57 AM
mirvin:
Hey, did you guys see Bob Mullhulland get chewed anew by Brit Hume? It was great. Apparently Hume had never encountered Mullholland and he called his b.s. at every turrn!! I heard this on my XM radio! I only wish I could have seen Brit roll his eyes at BS Bob!

lilrick
10-08-2003, 05:49 PM
eef allred

GlastronGuy
10-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Gloria Allred is a worthless tool.
Arianna Huffington is an intelligent woman.

Dave C
10-09-2003, 08:16 AM
Brit Hume is so funny. Mulholland & Mcauliff were spinning on his show and calling Bush "jr" (basically being disrespectful pricks)
So he asked "what did you call him, who is that?" AFter they said it was the president. he said "I never heard him called that"
He knew what they were talking about, he was playing a game with them because they were being disrespectful on his show and he didn't like it.

Waldo
10-09-2003, 08:23 AM
I heard the photographer on the John and Ken show. He stated that Arnold wasn't even in the trailer when the photo was taken and the girls (accuser) was laughing and thinking it was sooooo funny when she did it.
Also, many other members of that movie set took pictures of their body parts, tattoos, etc., so everyone else could figure out the person in the picture.
GA was just on the Jim Rome show as well commenting on the Kobe Bryant case. She was pretty much "it could go either way". Wasn't realy jumping on Kobe but just answering Jim's questions without her normal jcaked up opinion. Maybe she was intimidated by Romie!