PDA

View Full Version : Marine supply in Havasu

clownpuncher
06-29-2003, 01:30 PM
I'll be at the lake on Monday and I need to get a few things like an anchor, line, stakes and some waterproof bags. Where's there a good store for all this stuff? Send prayers that my little boat doesn't sink :D
[ June 29, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

Danhercules
06-29-2003, 01:33 PM
There is a West Marine there. Its on Lake havasu dr. Just east of Mccullic (sp) Rr. Its right down the street from the Jack in the Box. Thats the only place I know of, but I bet there has to be more.

al cole'holic
06-29-2003, 01:34 PM
They have a West Marine there... :D

Phat_Kat
06-29-2003, 01:36 PM
Well maybe you could go over to dick simon over in canyon country or to a shop who's name some of you might recall. It's castaic something and the owners son is a pro motocross rider. Shane Trittler. If you're desperate you can just make real fast order from overtons :D

75_Elim
06-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Danhercules:
There is a West Marine there. Its on Lake havasu dr. Just east of Mccullic (sp) Rr. Its right down the street from the Jack in the Box. Thats the only place I know of, but I bet there has to be more. You can also just drive north up Lake Havasu dr. past West Marine and there is a nice place on your left just past the Magic shop. I was just there last week and the prices are fair and they have plenty of stuff. I just found them in the yellow pages when I was in my hotel room. There's a shit load of places to choose from. You should have no problem getting what you need.

mike37
06-29-2003, 05:25 PM
75_Elim
your avatar is right up there with Mandelon
cant stop looking at it

Mandelon
06-29-2003, 06:06 PM
Yeah! I was watching that Avatar too!! Nice one!
Does West Marine carry the box anchors??

mike37
06-29-2003, 06:13 PM
Mandelon:
Yeah! I was watching that Avatar too!! Nice one!
Does West Marine carry the box anchors?? I got my box anchor there last weekend
they sell them at the store at the natical in to same price

clownpuncher
06-29-2003, 07:24 PM
75_Elim:
Danhercules:
There is a West Marine there. Its on Lake havasu dr. Just east of Mccullic (sp) Rr. Its right down the street from the Jack in the Box. Thats the only place I know of, but I bet there has to be more. You can also just drive north up Lake Havasu dr. past West Marine and there is a nice place on your left just past the Magic shop. I was just there last week and the prices are fair and they have plenty of stuff. I just found them in the yellow pages when I was in my hotel room. There's a shit load of places to choose from. You should have no problem getting what you need. 75 Elim....Did you say something? I'm sorry, all I could see in your post was your avatar :D
Thanks for all the help fellas, looks like it's West Marine or that other place up the road.

summerlove
06-30-2003, 01:03 PM
All this talk about "box" anchors is getting me excited....I think I might need to drop mine in and see what I hook!