PDA

View Full Version : George Carlin, that old softy

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 12:20 PM
The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness. We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom. We h ave multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things. We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate
less and less.
These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of
quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.
Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side. Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent. Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep
inside of you. Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height.
Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you pay him/her.
2. Keep only cheerful friends.. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. " An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If i t is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. If you don't send this to at least 8 people.... who cares?
-George Carlin

miller19j
09-12-2003, 12:49 PM
2. Keep only cheerful friends.. The grouches pull you down. Great…….Justin, now all my friends are going to stop talking to me :D

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 12:51 PM
miller19j:
2. Keep only cheerful friends.. The grouches pull you down. Great…….Justin, now all my friends are going to stop talking to me :D You said it first. :D :D :p

miller19j
09-12-2003, 12:54 PM
The funny thing is it fits all three of us :p

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 12:55 PM
miller19j:
The funny thing is it fits all three of us :p no shit huh.

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 12:56 PM
Funny when I read that, I was instantly angry, as if it were making fun of me.

miller19j
09-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Blown your Avitar gives me a Chubby!

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:00 PM
miller19j:
Blown your Avitar gives me a Chubby! Miller, YOU give me a chubby! :D

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:00 PM
miller19j:
Blown your Avitar gives me a Chubby! Overshare, glad I could help.
78 got a calais on his dick from it. :D

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:02 PM
It's the leather pants man, the leather pants do it to me.

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:04 PM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
Blown your Avitar gives me a Chubby! Miller, YOU give me a chubby! :D Thanks…….Uhhhh…..I think :D wink

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:04 PM
78Eliminator:
It's the leather pants man, the leather pants do it to me. Just thinking about licking the crotch on them works for me, can you imagine watching her take them off while you are sitting on the couch jacking your lumber?? her in front of you with her back to you pulling them off and that first taco shot.

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:05 PM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
Blown your Avitar gives me a Chubby! Miller, YOU give me a chubby! :D Booooooooooooooing. Drop your socks and grab your cocks.

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:06 PM
78Eliminator:
It's the leather pants man, the leather pants do it to me. I like the look of leather pants…..But you have to wonder what effect it has on the recreational area. I mean leather does not breathe real well.

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:08 PM
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
It's the leather pants man, the leather pants do it to me. I like the look of leather pants…..But you have to wonder what effect it has on the recreational area. I mean leather does not breathe real well. Hot, sweet, and sticky.

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:09 PM
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
It's the leather pants man, the leather pants do it to me. I like the look of leather pants…..But you have to wonder what effect it has on the recreational area. I mean leather does not breathe real well. Miller are you here to contribute to, or **** up the fantasy? Why not just say: "What if she has a herpes break out?" Come on man!
LOOK AT THOSE LEATHER PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna stop by the store on the way home and buy some for my g/f. That or I will just put them on myself and beat the meat.

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:12 PM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
It's the leather pants man, the leather pants do it to me. I like the look of leather pants…..But you have to wonder what effect it has on the recreational area. I mean leather does not breathe real well. Miller are you here to contribute to, or **** up the fantasy? Why not just say: "What if she has a herpes break out?" Come on man!
LOOK AT THOSE LEATHER PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna stop by the store on the way home and buy some for my g/f. That or I will just put them on myself and beat the meat. Or even worse, she has a cock.
Take lots of pix. :D

leibniz
09-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Wow. From an insightful thought about the true meaning of the enjoying being alive, to jacking off in leather pants a mere 15 posts later!
This is one ****in' diverse thread! Well done!
eek!

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:16 PM
leibniz:
Wow. From an insightful thought about the true meaning of the enjoying being alive, to jacking off in leather pants a mere 15 posts later!
eek! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Oh……Shit…..the Herpes comment ruined it for me now. Great now I need to go find the “Remember When” Thread and look at the picture of Dixie from Emergency to get excited. :D

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:17 PM
78Eliminator:
leibniz:
eek! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The old crew is back! :)

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:18 PM
leibniz:
eek! It's millers fault, see what you did?? :D :D

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:19 PM
The thing I like the best bout her is them big ol arieolas? (sp) hell you could find her tits in the dark. :D

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Herpes break out or not, with the leather pants I would stuff my hickory stick in there like a M-80 up a tomcats ass hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :o :D

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:21 PM
78Eliminator:
Herpes break out or not, with the leather pants I would stuff my hickory stick in there like a M-80 up a tomcats ass hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :o :D Hickory stick??? LMFFAO :D :D

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:22 PM
Blown 472:
The thing I like the best bout her is them big ol arieolas? (sp) hell you could find her tits in the dark. :D I’m not a big fan of big tits....I like the perky small/med ones…I like the look in her eyes. It says, “I want you Miller…..Now….On the hood” :D

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 01:23 PM
miller19j:
Blown 472:
The thing I like the best bout her is them big ol arieolas? (sp) hell you could find her tits in the dark. :D I’m not a big fan of big tits....I like the perky small/med ones…I like the look in her eyes. It says, “I want you Miller…..Now….On the hood” :D Tell me bout your shot gun and single malt scotch while you **** my brains out??

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Blown 472:
Tell me bout your shot gun and single malt scotch while you **** my brains out?? LMAO...... :D

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:25 PM
miller19j:
It says, “I want you Miller…..Now….On the hood” :D You know, that might be true. She has those big ol' platform high heels on so when she bends over to shine them, her brown eye will wink at you, invitingly at the same level as your turkey baster.

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Blown 472:
Tell me bout your shot gun and single malt scotch while you **** my brains out?? Holy shit, that was a good one!!!!!
"Tell me bout your measuring tools!"
"Oh my god Miller, your bore gauge is so big!!!"
[ September 12, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

leibniz
09-12-2003, 01:26 PM
78Eliminator:
:D :o :D Wow! eek!
You know they sell movies now where naked and leather-cladden people do some really strange things... you might want to consider that to relieve some that bottled up anxiety...
:D :D

Jungle Boy
09-12-2003, 01:41 PM
I think George Carlin is ****ing her.

miller19j
09-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Jungle Boy:
I think George Carlin is ****ing her. Now that really ruined it!!!!!! :D

leibniz
09-12-2003, 01:49 PM
So Carlin has herpes from nailing her?? What's the story?
[ September 12, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

Boozer
09-12-2003, 02:09 PM
leibniz:
So Carlin has herpes from nailing her?? What's the story? Actually... I hear that's where she got them from.

leibniz
09-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Wow. That's terrible. I didn't realize that he was so far gone... if I hadn't already heard the news of the 3rd celebrity dying today, I would have said that it will be him. God forbid. <knock on wood>
Ooof.
idea