PDA

View Full Version : beer upbringings

HCS
12-19-2002, 03:02 PM
If your parents were boaters, what kind of beer did they drink if any. My dad would drink Hamms and mom would drink Olympia. Two quality beers. It seems like my dad and his buddys would drink a case of Hamms a piece in one outing. Then we would go out for pizza. Of coarse years ago you didn't have the river moderators, Oh I mean river cops like they do today. http://smiliez.de/img.php/2076.gif
[ December 19, 2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

78Eliminator
12-19-2002, 03:03 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
To quality beers.Nice grammar. Did your mom drink those beers while pregnant?

HCS
12-19-2002, 03:14 PM
78Eliminator:
HARDCORE-SKI:
To quality beers.Nice grammar. Did your mom drink those beers while pregnant?Is that better? What you never drank to beers before. :D
Yes, and my mom smoked cigarettes when she was pregnant too. That's why I'm half brain dead. wink

78Eliminator
12-19-2002, 03:15 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
78Eliminator:
HARDCORE-SKI:
To quality beers.Nice grammar. Did your mom drink those beers while pregnant?Is that better? What you never drank to beers before. :D
Yes, and my mom smoked cigarettes when she was pregnant too. That's why I'm half brain dead. wink Me two.

24RODjr
12-19-2002, 05:03 PM
78Eliminator:
Me two. BUWAAAHAHAHAHA
Solid

Blown 472
12-19-2002, 08:14 PM
78Eliminator:
HARDCORE-SKI:
To quality beers.Nice grammar. Did your mom drink those beers while pregnant? :D :D :D :D
Nice avitar ski

TUNNEL T 20.2
12-19-2002, 08:35 PM
hey h-c are parents must have grown up in the same beer era all i can remember is the old (metal green coleman) filled to rim with oly ,then at the very bottom there was a few sodas. then we got a burger at either orwood or union point . sure you heard of those places hey.(TUNNEL T)

spectratoad
12-19-2002, 09:14 PM
Beer only comes in "to" packs. Doesn't everyone say they only had a couple or "to" when they get pulled over? :confused:

Rod-64
12-19-2002, 11:50 PM
Since we're Italian, we grew up with Bolla Volpocella wine on the table (for the parents that is) but when the time for drinkin' an smokin' came around, we had a beer called Haffenraffers which, even though I've looked everywhere, you can't get out here. They had rebus's (sp) under the cap , and the more you drank, the harder they were to figure out...We also drank Narragansett beer which was wicked, but they went out of business. Quint crushed a can of Narragansett in Jaws but even though sales went up after that, they sadly folded. Great Rhode Island beer...It's true what they say....You can never go back!!...Whoever the hell "they" is... :confused:

HM
12-19-2002, 11:54 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
If your parents were boaters, what kind of beer did they drink if any. My dad would drink Hamms and mom would drink Olympia. Two quality beers. It seems like my dad and his buddys would drink a case of Hamms a piece in one outing. Then we would go out for pizza. Of coarse years ago you didn't have the river moderators, Oh I mean river cops like they do today. http://smiliez.de/img.php/2076.gif My dad was a big Olympia fan - made with Artesian spring water. He also smoked unfiltered camels. Oh ya, he also owne a Hodaka Motorcycle shop in Yorba Linda, called Alley Off Road Cycle.

HM
12-19-2002, 11:55 PM
What do I drink - not much, but if I do, it is usually stouts, ales, and lagers. Guiness being my favorite. And a Red Bull and Jeger is great for Vegas.

HCS
12-20-2002, 08:55 AM
Blown 472:
78Eliminator:
HARDCORE-SKI:
To quality beers.Nice grammar. Did your mom drink those beers while pregnant? :D :D :D :D
Nice avitar ski Thanks, and your Ford motor sports catalogs on the way. wink

HCS
12-20-2002, 08:59 AM
TUNNEL T 20.2:
hey h-c are parents must have grown up in the same beer era all i can remember is the old (metal green coleman) filled to rim with oly ,then at the very bottom there was a few sodas. then we got a burger at either orwood or union point . sure you heard of those places hey.(TUNNEL T) That was it, the green metal colman full of Oly & Hamms with a few Shasta cola's on the bottom.
[ December 20, 2002, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Dribble
12-20-2002, 05:24 PM
We couldn't afford beer.

Beautiful Noise
12-20-2002, 05:29 PM
Let's see My Dad drank "Coors" I drink "Coors Lite" Because i'am trying to keep my Boyish Figure,BUT it's not working,Just my Luck :cool:
Steve