PDA

View Full Version : New Home for "CLIMACTIC"

Havasu Luvr
08-16-2002, 06:49 AM
Hey Guys, I am thinking about looking for a new home for her. She's a good woman but I need to move on to newer, better and bigger things in life (grins). Ask SandBar Mike, this is a "Beauty"
http://members.aol.com/biriverbabe/myhomepage/leftwaterlevelswlsmall.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US
http://havasuefun.20megsfree.com/link%20stuff/Family/ckimacticswlsm.jpg
2000 2600LX Commander Mid-Cabin, Open-Bow, 502 (415 hp) Dou Prop DPX (drive).
Dual Batteries
Elect. Engine Hatch
2 Aqua Steps (retractable)
2 pc Swim Step
SS Dou Props
Stern Shower (hot water thru eng.)
Marine Radio
JVC CD
Memphis Speakers
Power Inverter (located in glove box)
Windshield
Cabin Table
Sink (cabin)
Ice Box (cabin)
2 Floor Coolers (cockpit)
2 Drop-Down Bolster Seats
Ski Locker (open-bow)
Bimini
Extreme Trailer (tandem)
Factory 1 pc Full Cover
Custom 1 pc Full Cover
Custom Bow Cover
Custom Cockpit Cover
Custom Rear Bench Bed (conversion)
Let me know if you're interested $55,000 OBO
HL

Sandbar Mike
08-16-2002, 11:50 AM
Havasu Luvr,
It's too bad she's going BY BY, I'll miss her.
Looking forward to inviting ladies on to your next boat. :D
You should have posted the pics of Climatic with all the hot Babes from Spring Break :rolleyes: Hope Miss Havasu Luvr isn't reading
I'll let the boys know, I'm sure someone's interested.
Mike

Havasu Luvr
08-20-2002, 07:00 AM
Hey Mark....where have you been? Sandbar Mike was out at the sandbar 2 weekends ago and saw you and Victoria cruising the shoreline. I will be in Havasu this weekend looking at Sleekcraft 30' SSB Heritage and Nordic's 28' HEAT. I will give you a call later this week to see if you guys are busy. Meeting Mike in the Channel Sat morning to exchange "WORD". but we should be free in the afternoon/evening. Tell Victoria I have her doll and will hand deliver it this weekend
HL

Sandbar Mike
08-21-2002, 07:30 AM
Havasu Luvr:
Hey Mark....where have you been? Sandbar Mike was out at the sandbar 2 weekends ago and saw you and Victoria cruising the shoreline. I will be in Havasu this weekend looking at Sleekcraft 30' SSB Heritage and Nordic's 28' HEAT. I will give you a call later this week to see if you guys are busy. Meeting Mike in the Channel Sat morning to exchange "WORD". but we should be free in the afternoon/evening. Tell Victoria I have her doll and will hand deliver it this weekend
HL( :D Like Mike)

Sandbar Mike
08-26-2002, 05:52 AM
HAVASU LUVR
SORRY I MISSED YOU ON SATURDAY, WE HAD A VERY LATE START. MY SON HAD A FEW COMPLICATIONS, HE SAY'S SORRY. GIVE ME A BUZZ LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR TRIP TO SLEEK/MAGIC WAS.
LATE