PDA

View Full Version : Busted!

Mandelon
04-18-2003, 04:11 PM
Wednesday afternoon, we're out at Avi enjoying a leisure spring break with a bunch of families and all of our kids. Warm sunny weather, very relaxing. Did the Topoc cruise down to the London Bridge channel the day before. I don't know about you guys, but I think being in the sun and seeing all the skin gives you a little testosterone boost.
Its now about 4:00 in the afternoon. Wife's been drinking all day. After lots of cold ones my wife finally decides its time to go and "break in" the boat. Some of her friends had been asking about it and egging her on. Since we had a lot of friends and families on the beach to watch our kids, and plenty of liquid courage she's good to go.
I can barely believe it, cuz she doesn't get too crazy like that anymore. I guess motherhood does something to your wild and crazy gene?? So we get in the boat, just the two of us, and off we go. Roar down river a ways and just start drifting. We talk for a while and finally get a little somethin' somethin' going on.....
So there we are, her legs in the air, my white ass showin while my shorts are around my ankles on the deck of the boat. Things are going fine....then we hear this odd roar. Didn't sound like any boat that I recognized.
Well, what comes around the corner but the Laughlin to Havasu Tour Jet Boat!!!! Its flying upstream at 40 miles an hour. Two stories tall. Lined with people....kids.....old ladies from tour buses...and one really smiley skipper!!
Then comes another one.....Turns out there's two of them. Those mothers throw a pretty good wake too. The front guy must've radio'd to the second one cuz he slows down a little....for a better look I guess. At least it had less people on it.
There sure were a lot of smiling faces on that boat. I thought for sure Debbie would've hid under a towel but the Tecates did their job!! Best part is I still got to finish!! :D

Sleek-Jet
04-18-2003, 04:15 PM
ROFLMAO. :) eek! :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-18-2003, 04:15 PM
There's one to tell the grandkids about!
Been caught once or twice muyself...

bordsmnj
04-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Yeeeeeaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Beautiful Noise
04-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Mandelon:
Best part is I still got to finish!! D [/QB]Mandelon that was way too funny smile_sp So I take it that with that Huge wake that those Tourboat's throw out you all you had to do was lay there and let the Boat handle the Motion :rolleyes: :)
Steve

LUVNLIFE
04-18-2003, 04:24 PM
At a boy Mandelon. That's what memories are made of. We have had our boat for three years and have yet to break it in all the way. devil :D

topless
04-18-2003, 04:29 PM
So how did she feel the next day?????? OMG That is too funny. Once at the Blue water, Killer and I decided to get frisky on the balcony with the lights off (no one could see us of course)The next night we took a stroll on the docks and looked up.....wooops you could see EVERYTHING lights or no lights!!!!!!! I am soooo glad noone knew us!!!!!! Please remember, that was then. We have broken up since. Just thought it was funny.

Thunderbutt
04-18-2003, 04:32 PM
The last time I was caught was in 1974 on the Potomac river. I'm setting dead in the water doing what people do when they are by themself, and I hear this rushing sound, I pock my head up and see what looks like something from outer space. What it was, the brit's were testing an airboat and all of the sailors had goggles on and the mist from the fans was inveloping the boat. As they went by they gave me a thumbs u

Beautiful Noise
04-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Topless that was too funny also,So that was YOU....I was out in my Boat in the Boat Slip that night do you want those pic's I took wink wink J/King :D
Steve
[ April 18, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

Wet Dream
04-18-2003, 04:42 PM
LMAO. Thats what makes the good times.
Last year, my wife and I were visiting some people that we had met at Anna. The strawberry daquaris were going down good for the both of us that afternoon. We left as the sun was setting and the wife was feeling good so she removed her bathing top. She was feeling brazen and thought we should break in the boat. We passed our resort and I headed right for the nearest cove. When all was said and done and we are leaving, I decided to read the sign that I didn't notice on the way in...FISH HATCHERY. :D

77charger
04-18-2003, 04:47 PM
LOL.i came close myself at nacimento i convinced my wife this cove was a good spot we heard a boat idling in got dressed just before he made the corner but the smile on my face and the oh my god look on her face gave it away.

DickDanger
04-18-2003, 06:30 PM
Havasu Hangin':
There's one to tell the grandkids about!
Been caught once or twice myself... So have I....too bad I was alone at the time... smile_sp LMFAO....-DD Out

al cole'holic
04-18-2003, 06:37 PM
You see, now I could have got that on tape with some really good shots from the tour boat and...cha ching $$...atta boy! :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-18-2003, 07:22 PM
I knew tecates was a good river beer! Good story, beleive me I think about breaking in my boat too. I didnt get a chance to do it with the last boat, it was a 77, so Im sure the boat didnt miss any action. The O.G. color was gold metal flakes (glitter). Maybe John Travolta handled it on my old boat back in the day? :D

beyondhelpin
04-18-2003, 08:37 PM
I figured out a long time ago there is a certain point for my wife (when we have been drinking) when I can get her to do almost anything. Theres a point somewhere about 3/4 of the way drunk she is open to suggestion! Gotta be watching (if she dont let me know) cause it is a short window. But man watch out if you hit the sweet spot cause it is all good! Looks like you hit the sweet spot!!! :D :D :D

LUVNLIFE
04-18-2003, 08:46 PM
You speek the truth beyondhelpin. Same thing on my end.I wonder if we are married to the same women. HMMMMMMM..... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 08:49 PM
You're the man, Mandelon. I would have turtled.

Kilrtoy
04-18-2003, 11:29 PM
MANDELON, We want to see pics......................

Mandelon
04-19-2003, 06:41 AM
There is definitely a "sweet spot". A sort of zone where wild and crazy behaviour can be justified, but not so drunk they just fall asleep.
We did get a round of applause when we made it back to the beach. :D :D :D

HCS
04-19-2003, 06:49 AM
Oh..Ok so that was you guys. :D :D

spectratoad
04-19-2003, 07:16 AM
I have pics for sale!!! :D j/k
Just think of what you did for everyone else that night.

Mandelon
04-19-2003, 07:20 AM
Got any pictures of your wife naked??
Wanna buy some??? :D :D :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-19-2003, 07:21 AM
there's pics on the internet already, can't see much do to the glare eek!

Eric455
04-19-2003, 07:46 AM
yoo mandee.... i shooott ya a five * just cuz i was otflmfao.... nice goin thought :D jawdrop
eric

beer hunter
04-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Did you say Tecate? I need to buy some of them for the wife. It's been awhile sence something like thats happened :D

Raskal
04-20-2003, 09:39 PM
geat story those are the best times when the wife has the liquid courage :D

Ziggy
04-21-2003, 03:11 PM
We had someone watch us for who knows how long last year, we thought the cove was private enough but they climbed over the rocks and were perched in the high dollars seats enjoying the view. Hardest part though was running into them again at the ramp that evening, what are the chances of that?
Great story Mando! Like a great golf shot, makes you wanna go back and try again!! :D :D