PDA

View Full Version : White 80's van, License #3BGN554 605 Freeway

Akamatsu
08-14-2003, 03:36 PM
My wife just called me and she was hit and run by a White full size van about 5 minutes ago on the 605 Freeway. The van took off. She is waiting right now for the CHP. Please be on the lookout for this Van last seen on the 605 North @ the 105 Freeway. Thanks.
Akamatsu

Aqua Boogie1
08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
I hope your wife's ok, and hope you guys find this person soon.

Havasu Hangin'
08-14-2003, 03:53 PM
Sorry...I'm at my computer right now, so I can't help much. Maybe RiverToysJason can help- I heard he has a laptop in his truck (next to the CB radio and the pocket-protectors)...
[ August 14, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

SCUBA STEVE
08-14-2003, 03:56 PM
that sucks man I hope your wife ok as well. I should be rolling through there in 20 minutes. Exiting rosecrans, maybe the van is hanging around my area, I'll keep an eye out.

Akamatsu
08-14-2003, 04:11 PM
My wife is fine, just a bit upset burningm burningm . The van clipped the her driver quarter panel and took off her front bumper. Please keep an eye out, I'll be looking on my way home as well.

Mandelon
08-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Was there an OP6C sticker on it??? :D
Glad she's OK!

Akamatsu
08-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Mandelon:
Was there an OP6C sticker on it??? :D
No, but it might have been following a white Tacoma!! :D

Akamatsu
08-14-2003, 07:26 PM
Update:
While the CHP was taking the report, the guy called in from his house. Get this, he drives home, then calls into the CHP and is claiming my wife hit him?? :rolleyes: :mad:
I just got home and looked at the car, it will be interesting to find out how much damage there is, hopefully no frame damage.
Thanks everyone for looking for him. I am glad my wife was able to get his license plate as he was taking off.
Akamatsu

CAHotRodBoy
08-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Aka:
The same thing happened to my X. Not the hit and run but a guy ran into her and then said she changed lanes into him. The insurance companies ended up paying for each car (my co, my car, his co, his car).
Hopefully the CHP will cite this guy for hit and run, leaving scene of accident.
Glad the wife is okay!
[ August 14, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: CAHotRodBoy ]

NorCal Gameshow
08-14-2003, 07:33 PM
bottom line your wife's o.k and that's the important thing....as for the jackass, he left the scene of an accident, he should be nailed for that...

RiverToysJas
08-14-2003, 11:53 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Sorry...I'm at my computer right now, so I can't help much. Maybe RiverToysJason can help- I heard he has a laptop in his truck (next to the CB radio and the pocket-protectors)... LOL! That's a low blow!!! :D Must be HBJet you're thinking of, he's got all the toys like CB's, cell phones, gps's.... I have a cell phone, but up until about a week ago I was still on dail-up internet!!! I don't own a laptop or CB either, or GPS for that matter. :p .
Pocket protectors on the other hand, those I got!!!! :D
So mister Havasu"I could have bought 3 new DCB's for what I have wrapped up in my vintage tug-boat"Hangin', you are mistaken!!! :D
RTJas :D

ROZ
08-15-2003, 12:46 AM
he said vintage... :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-15-2003, 04:01 AM
RiverToysJas:
Must be HBJet you're thinking of, he's got all the toys like CB's, cell phones, gps's....I thought you were HBChet? I get you guys mixed up so much...
RiverToysJas:
I don't own a laptop or CB either, or GPS for that matter...10-4 good buddy. Looks like Santa may need to bring you a GPS (so you can confirm those negative slip numbers on the super-duper efficient Lavey bottom).
RiverToysJas:
So mister Havasu"I could have bought 3 new DCB's for what I have wrapped up in my vintage tug-boat"Hangin', you are mistaken!!!Please don't exaggerate- it's only two.
ROZ:
he said vintage... :D I like it. It's like a fine wine...it get better with age*...
*Except you don't have to keep putting thousands of dollars into a bottle of wine.