PDA

View Full Version : new rules for the local club

SCUBA STEVE
04-28-2003, 08:22 PM
no pimps? forget it I cant go then.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366club_rules_1-med.jpg

Hermosa
04-29-2003, 05:35 AM
Did you get your boat back yet??? Must be killing you...

SCUBA STEVE
04-29-2003, 07:35 AM
yes I got it back over last Friday enjoyed a good weekend with the family and friends in parker.

hboldno7
04-29-2003, 08:51 AM
Hey, ive been to that club in negril, The sign right next to that one says, "LEAVE AT YOUR OWN RISK"

SCUBA STEVE
04-29-2003, 09:01 AM
yeah it looks crazy over there, but the locals are really cool. we just hooked up with the same taxi driver everytime we left the resort, and he took care of us.

hboldno7
04-29-2003, 11:06 AM
where did you guys stay scuba?

78Eliminator
04-29-2003, 11:13 AM
Hey, this is a good thread. I am thinking about taking the girlfriend to Jamaica. I haven't been since I was 13 and that was with the parents. We stayed in montego bay. Where is the best place to go?

SCUBA STEVE
04-29-2003, 11:16 AM
the one and only hedo 2. I am not down with the action that goes on there. But I am not shy to bare it all. HOT HOT WOMEN THERE. And of course some not so hot. I cant wait to go back.

SCUBA STEVE
04-29-2003, 11:18 AM
78Eliminator:
Hey, this is a good thread. I am thinking about taking the girlfriend to Jamaica. I haven't been since I was 13 and that was with the parents. We stayed in montego bay. Where is the best place to go? depends on what you are looking to do, and what type of place you want to stay at. they have a places there for everyone. the superclubs resorts offer the best packages. I have only been to negril. from what I know thats where the party is at.

hboldno7
04-29-2003, 11:21 AM
We stayed at sandals in negril, its right next to hedo 2. Needless to say we cruised over there to check out the action a few times. Hey scuba did you make it up to Ricks Cafe? That place was freakin awesome. I was a little skeptical of jamaica before we went on our trip but I cant wait to go back now.

78Eliminator
04-29-2003, 11:23 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
78Eliminator:
Hey, this is a good thread. I am thinking about taking the girlfriend to Jamaica. I haven't been since I was 13 and that was with the parents. We stayed in montego bay. Where is the best place to go? depends on what you are looking to do, and what type of place you want to stay at. they have a places there for everyone. the superclubs resorts offer the best packages. I have only been to negril. from what I know thats where the party is at. I don't want to party at all and I'm not into the early 20's crowd like Hedo. I want secluded white beaches with a cabana, lounge chair and sip tropical mixed drinks all day long while starring out into the sea.

hboldno7
04-29-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey 78, take your lady to sandals in negril, its couples only, you have tons of things to do on and off of the resort, if you want to check out hedo, they let you walk right down the beach. We had an awesome time. Spent 6 days there and wish we could have spent 12. They really make you feel at home. We went through the travel agent at COSCO, they set up a real sweet package for us.

SCUBA STEVE
04-29-2003, 11:30 AM
If I were to go back I would try the grand lido in negril. The only bad thing about going to negril its a 1-1/2 hr drive from the airport.
But close to Ricks Cafe, for that romantic dinner & sun set.
super clubs (http://www.super-clubs.com/)

hboldno7
04-29-2003, 11:36 AM
the only bummer about grand lido is that its a 16 and over. So it kind a family resort
[ April 29, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: hboldno7 ]

SCUBA STEVE
04-29-2003, 03:48 PM
hboldno7:
We stayed at sandals in negril, its right next to hedo 2. Needless to say we cruised over there to check out the action a few times. Hey scuba did you make it up to Ricks Cafe? That place was freakin awesome. I was a little skeptical of jamaica before we went on our trip but I cant wait to go back now. yeah I made it to ricks twice when I was there. I just didnt like the token exchange thing, cliff jumping was cool. grand lido is 16& over? dam I didnt know that, I thought it was an upgrade from sandals? oh well thanks for the info, I probably wont be back out there until 2005, 10 year wedding anniversary.