PDA

View Full Version : Barney, UT, Wicky, Havasu Secret....

Havasu Hangin'
07-20-2003, 05:48 AM
...more celebrities amongst us little folk. Congrats on the article.
Looks like you're gonna need a bigger venue next year.

HavasuBarney
07-20-2003, 07:32 AM
Havasu Hangin':
...more celebrities amongst us little folk. Congrats on the article.
Looks like you're gonna need a bigger venue next year. Always remember, SIZE MATTERS! wink
Thanks again Hot Boat for the coverage, even though you kept us at the back of the bus. :D

Windy
07-20-2003, 10:27 AM
Very cool.

Infomaniac
07-20-2003, 08:35 PM
That is way cool for sure.
The word is out to all the big block guys.
Maybe someone closer than Oklahoma will claim top dog next time.

MAXIMUS
07-21-2003, 06:25 AM
"Its over Johnny".... Next year we, the car boat people of the United States Of America, are going to invade this menacing little get together & rid the suppression that has been haunting my people for so long!!! We will no longer tolerate this madness!!! We will liberate the inboard brotherhood & crush the cross dressers, oh yes we will achieve victory!!!!!!!!!!More to come later... devil
[ July 21, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

Wicky
07-21-2003, 12:23 PM
[ July 21, 2003, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Wicky
07-21-2003, 12:23 PM
Oh my!!!! Maximus sounds like he had too much caffeine this morning!!! A brief history on
BBSP.
My buddy was getting married in the gazebo in front of Shugrue's.
Another buddy who would be attending the wedding claimed his Big Block was running in the triple digits and I didn't have a chance. I love fast boats so, I called on Barney on Uncle Tony to back up my lil ol 225 fishing motor just in case I couldn't hang. Well, it was a rainy in SoCal all week and most of the big blocks were left at home. I drove through 14 hours of snow and rain to play but, only one Big Block showed up and 5 whackas.
BBSP II. A few more Big Blocks showed this time but, nothing too serious even though Barney and I went to another racing site and taunted the Big Blocks to come out and play. Maybe 12 boats showed this time.
BBSP III. Thirty boats show up and we have a blast.
BBSP IV. Maybe forty boats this time and still no River Dave!!!!!
BBSP V. 50 boats+ throughout the course of the day/weekend. Without sufficient beach parking we have no way to retain a greater number.
All in all the "Party" from now on will be held on the "proverbial" 4/20 weekend. It has been nothing but, a great time had by all. I know, the date had to be adjusted this year because of Easter but hell, I was there on 4/20 doing some spankins on my own!!!!
Thanks Hot Boat!!
Mow,
Wicky