PDA

View Full Version : Are all mortgage companies like this???

spectratoad
08-12-2003, 12:37 PM
Ours told us what info is needed to lock into a rate so we gave it to him last week. Well he is finally back from vacation and getting around to answereing his messages from last week and says we can lock into todays rates but not last weeks And then he tells us we needed to get him a copy of the Offer & Acceptance that he never asked for and we had that in the middle of July. We have been talking to this guy from the beginning and he says if we don't like what he says we should probably go somewhere else. I almost went through the phone so I could shit down his throat. burningm

Jrocket
08-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Take your buisness elsewhere.Theres plenty of companys that want your buisness and will show you great service.

Ziggy
08-12-2003, 12:40 PM
sounds like a guy who can't follow through...bummer deal for ya dude, sorry to hear it.

Lightning
08-12-2003, 12:46 PM
If you need some mortage help, give me a call at the office. I'll be happy to help you out or give you some feedback
Ari
858-780-1666 x230

MagicMtnDan
08-12-2003, 12:48 PM
spectratoad:
Ours told us what info is needed to lock into a rate so we gave it to him last week. Well he is finally back from vacation and getting around to answereing his messages from last week and says we can lock into todays rates but not last weeks And then he tells us we needed to get him a copy of the Offer & Acceptance that he never asked for and we had that in the middle of July. We have been talking to this guy from the beginning and he says if we don't like what he says we should probably go somewhere else. I almost went through the phone so I could shit down his throat. burningm Sounds like he's too busy and/or burned out to give you service. Maybe his vacation was more important than helping you get your mortgage at last week's rate?

spectratoad
08-12-2003, 12:54 PM
Lightning, What company are you with?
RD I may try that.
I am waiting to see what his supervisor says to me. Big problem now is we have closing dates set and the dipshit tells me that they are running 5-6 weeks on getting loans completed and maybe even longer since we wnat to do the 80-10-10.

GrapeApe
08-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Like it was said before, there are plenty of guys out there that can help you. There are a lot of guys in my Business now that are only concerned about there cut, and have no Customer Service Skills.. My Business is 70% Ref. So it's safe to say we take care of our Clients...
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
08-12-2003, 01:58 PM
spectratoad:
Lightning, What company are you with?I am with Chateau Mortgage, we are a mortgage broker. I just realized you are in NV. I am in CA. I am still happy to answer any questions you might have.

H.B. Brett
08-12-2003, 02:09 PM
I was supposed to close my loan tomorrow, but some i's weren't properly dotted or some t's weren't sufficiently crossed. argue My wife is outta town till tomorrow, which screws everyone in the chain that depends on the close of your loan to fund there loan etc. etc.. Buying, selling, moving sucks. cry The system is so bogged down with all the sales and refi's. Wait till rates start rising and the houses that are overinflated just start sitting on the market. Those same people that blew you off are gonna be struggling. yuk
Damn, sorry I went off the subject. eek! I hate this crap. I'm getting a POST nuptual agreement. We ain't movin again. burningm Now I don't even know when I'm getting the keys.