PDA

View Full Version : For those in our Armed Forces

Mrs Big Boy Toys
01-25-2003, 08:55 PM
"freedom"
It is the soldier, not the reporter,
who has given us the Freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet,
who has given us Freedom of
speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus
organizer,
who has given us the Freedom to
demonstrate.
It is the soldier, who serves
beneath the Flag,
who salutes the Flag,
whose coffin is draped by
the Flag,
who allows the protester to burn
the Flag.
It is the soldier, not the politician,
who has given his blood,
his body, his life,
who has given us these
FREEDOMS.
Thank you!!!!! :)
[ January 25, 2003, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

LaidBackInReno
01-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Mrs, Thank you, I am a man in the army for the last 12yrs. And i just wanted to say thank you! Not many people out there that knows are appreciates where there FREEDOM comes from. yes I ahve served and wached people DIE. Not Fun. My picture on the post is the helicopter I fly in Every Day. It is good to see there are people out there that do appreciate what WE do as soldiers, Thank You! :D

JetBoatRich
01-26-2003, 08:02 AM
Very cool, I just lost one of my best workers to active duty.
God Bless him and his family, while he will be gone for up to the next 12 months.
[ January 26, 2003, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
01-26-2003, 08:41 AM
LaidBackInReno:
Mrs, Thank you, I am a man in the army for the last 12yrs. And i just wanted to say thank you! Not many people out there that knows are appreciates where there FREEDOM comes from. yes I ahve served and wached people DIE. Not Fun. My picture on the post is the helicopter I fly in Every Day. It is good to see there are people out there that do appreciate what WE do as soldiers, Thank You! :D Your very welcome.
My father was in the Air Force. I grew up around the best people you will ever meet. They would give the shirt off their back if you needed it. I have a lot of respect for those protecting this country and our freedom.
I have a nephew in the army He's 20 years old,and 1 in the Marines he's 19. The one in the Marines is somewhere near Iraq right now. I'm very proud of them.
[ January 26, 2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Thunderbutt
01-26-2003, 12:28 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
LaidBackInReno:
Mrs, Thank you, I am a man in the army for the last 12yrs. And i just wanted to say thank you! Not many people out there that knows are appreciates where there FREEDOM comes from. yes I ahve served and wached people DIE. Not Fun. My picture on the post is the helicopter I fly in Every Day. It is good to see there are people out there that do appreciate what WE do as soldiers, Thank You! :D Your very welcome.
My father was in the Air Force. I grew up around the best people you will ever meet. They would give the shirt off their back if you needed it. I have a lot of respect for those protecting this country and our freedom.
I have a nephew in the army He's 20 years old,and 1 in the Marines he's 19. The one in the Marines is somewhere near Iraq right now. I'm very proud of them. You are an Angel!