PDA

View Full Version : Arnold's skeletons are out...this should be interesting!!!

Outnumbered
08-28-2003, 11:38 PM
Well the Dems are gonna love this stuff:
From Fox News Website:
Arnold's 'Smoking Gun': Sex, Drugs and Booze
This may be a first for a gubernatorial candidate. The Web site thesmokinggun.com has dug up a 1977 interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger that should have tongues across California wagging all day.
The interview, conducted by Peter Manso for Oui magazine, which was a sort of literary version of Playboy in its day, contains quotes that Schwarzenegger will not want to hear or see ever again. He's probably forgotten that he even gave this interview; I just donÂ’t know how he'll explain it to Maria Shriver or his children.
Arnold, then making the transition to acting with the documentary "Pumping Iron," frankly discusses his own promiscuity. He does so using such specifically graphic, misogynistic language that before he enters the governorÂ’s mansion in Sacramento, heÂ’ll have to have his mouth washed out with soap. The interview reveals a vulgar, low-class neophyte who seems to have no clue that one day his words could be used against him.
Schwarzenegger observes for Manso: "I get laid on purpose. I canÂ’t sleep before competition and IÂ’m up all night anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling, I figure I might as well find somebody and [expletive]."
Schwarzenegger then describes for Manso a "gang bang" he participated in with other weight lifters at GoldÂ’s Gym in Santa Monica, Calif. He recalls that the woman involved was black, and the men who participated were only the ones who could have sex in public.
Nice, huh?
Schwarzenegger also goes into a lengthy discussion of his personal size and whether it matters. I pretty much canÂ’t quote anything from this section of the interview.
Schwarzenegger doesn't shy away from telling Manso about his substance abuse, either. He claims in the interview that he mixes whiskey in his protein drink -- and smokes both marijuana and hashish, "not hard drugs." This was not a mere passing fancy, but seemingly a regular habit.
"I get stoned. I do my own thing," Arnold boasts.
It should be interesting to see how the voters in California react to these quotes.
Their biggest referendum may be on whether a manÂ’s character is formed in youth and becomes the template for his life and philosophy.

Kilrtoy
08-29-2003, 12:27 AM
Ok so he does what most all of these other losers do.
VOTE FOR LARRY FLYNT
[ August 29, 2003, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

HighRoller
08-29-2003, 12:42 AM
So he followed the Bill Clinton handbook.What's the problem with getting elected?It's his PRIVATE life,leave him alone.It wasn't sex,it was a gang bang.He probably smoked hash,pot and meth but he didn't inhale.There was no controlling legal authority.He didn't have sexual relations with those women.He feels your pain.He's ready to be president......if he changes to Democrat.

Catmando
08-29-2003, 05:45 AM
At least he didn't follow the George Bush handbook and do booze and cocaine his whole adult life. :rolleyes:
I'll take a hash-and-pot smoker any day. You GO, Arnold!!

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 06:00 AM
Doing the social norms of 30 years ago...cocaine, pot, alcohol, sex before aids....OH No! :rolleyes:
Does not effect my opinion.
Did anyone hear his interview with Sean Hannity? If not go find it. He answered EVERY question and did not dodge them like a normal POS politician.

MagicMtnDan
08-29-2003, 06:08 AM
YAWN

BIGTYME
08-29-2003, 07:55 AM
whats wrong with arnie putting the dick down? Bustamante and all other dems are mad because davis wont pull it out long enough for them to get a chick.

Irishluck
08-29-2003, 08:23 AM
I think Arnold is no different than anybody else from that time hell I grew up the 90's and you had to watch your ass when it came to sleeping around. Arnold is still a great guy as far as I am concern way better than Cruz I hate whitey Bustamante.

Froggystyle
08-29-2003, 08:26 AM
A long time ago I made a comment to someone that you should not be allowed to give out punishment unless you have been punished in a like manner, for a like reason.
I am glad he has some history. Seems to me a tough stance on drugs would be based on experience, not hyperbole. Instead of someone shouting down from a tower of abstinence, he can cite that he has done that stuff.
He isn't running for Pope, and hot tip, he is just able to be quoted. I would wager many, many, many of us have some skeletons, but they have only gone to strengthen our personalities now, and provide experience and depth of understanding.
1977, smoking dope? Who could believe such a thing.
McClintock gets my vote, unless Arnold has a super strong lead. Then I will vote for him to preclude Bustamente (Worst case scenario aside from Davis not being recalled) from stepping into office because of a split vote.
Froggy"StillkickinghimselfforvotingforPerotinsteadofBush"Style

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 08:34 AM
I hope McClintock and Arnie do not split the vote. They need to work something out.
Can McClintock be Arnie's Lt Gov? Then run next time? It would at least get the Rep's in charge. They need to think of the party and the people and not just their own ego's and interests.
Remember what happened to Bush Sr. with Perot taking so many votes......

Irishluck
08-29-2003, 08:58 AM
Mandelon:
I hope McClintock and Arnie do not split the vote. They need to work something out.
Can McClintock be Arnie's Lt Gov? Then run next time? It would at least get the Rep's in charge. They need to think of the party and the people and not just their own ego's and interests.
Remember what happened to Bush Sr. with Perot taking so many votes...... Mandelon I can't disagree with you at all on this one. Splitting the votes is not in Californias best interest right now. They need to think outside there own egos and realize that if the Dems when this election we are f%#$ed.

572Daytona
08-29-2003, 09:17 AM
Old Lavey:
The interview, conducted by Peter Manso for Oui magazine, which was a sort of literary version of Playboy in its day Oui magazine, I only read it for the articles, yeah right If you believed this line you are sure to believe the rest of the propaganda. I half suspect that Arnie was bragging due to the audience and due to the fact that he was trying to break into acting at the time and you know sex and drugs and rock and roll sells to Hollywood.
Everyone should read the whole interview, there is quite a bit more to it (surprise, surprise), and actually he never said that he participated in the so called "gang bang" which was the interviewer's term for it, not Arnolds. You've got to love the propaganda machines. Here is the entire article:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldinter1.html

H20Advantage
08-29-2003, 09:24 AM
He did to the willing thirty years ago what Davis is doing to us now. Youth was Arnold's excuse and he's grown up to be a respectable and wealthy actor/business and family man.
What's Davis's excuse, thirty years later and he is supposed to be a leader but instead he is scr#@ing us without consent. Making his money by lining his pockets at our expense.
At least Arnold entertained us while making his money.
Arnold has learned from his past. Probably will be a much better leader because of it.

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 09:36 AM
OK I read it.
You are right he does not admit to any of the sex stuff. It is implied, sure, but he does not say he took part in it.
Not much there......try again. :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
08-29-2003, 10:03 AM
BTW, I could not be more pleased that Simon has stepped down. I can only hope that the Republican segment of this election can come to a concensus and back the guy who leads in the "primaries" so that we can present a united front.
I heard the other day on talk radio that if you add up the total amount of votes in both of Clinton's presidential elections, they don't add up to as many votes as Bush Jr. got in the most recent one. Of course that also means that he didn't get as many combined as Gore did either, but the truth is, with a split Republican vote (Perot, McClain, etc...) you will stand a far greater chance of ending up with another Clinton.
For all of their myriad problems, the Democrats do know how to back a single guy into the office.

Over 18
08-29-2003, 11:08 AM
sounds to me like you guys only have a problem with that stuff when a democrat does it, which is ironic considering the ways the republicans try to paint themselves and the democrats

Over 18
08-29-2003, 11:12 AM
H20Advantage:
he is scr#@ing us without consent.objection
[ August 29, 2003, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Over 18 ]

Outnumbered
08-29-2003, 01:58 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Arnold. I was just giving you guys a heads-up that the Dems are gonna be using this stuff to bash Arnold. I would not hold it against him if its that far in his past. Just like I would not hold it against Clinton. I don't like Clinton for his current actions and beliefs, not for what he did 20+ years ago.
I will vote for the Rebublican that has the best chance of winning. Even if he's the lesser of the evils. Hopefully party interests will over ride egos and the trailing Reps will back out and let the leader have their votes. If they split it, it will be a bad situation and we will have got nowhere with all of this recall business. Nowhere but farther into debt.
OL

HighRoller
08-29-2003, 02:29 PM
sounds to me like you guys only have a problem with that stuff when a democrat does it, which is ironic considering the ways the republicans try to paint themselves and the democrats Not true.I give no credibility to anyone who does it while in office. Newt Gingrich and Rudy Guiliani are two people I find disgusting because they preached about morals and then screwed around on their wives.Neither of them has an ounce of credibility with me.And I don't hold Bill Clinton responsible for the fiasco he created because the American people allowed him to get away with it by being spineless and apathetic.

Catmando
08-29-2003, 02:53 PM
H20Advantage:
...What's Davis's excuse, thirty years later and he is supposed to be a leader but instead he is scr#@ing us without consent. Making his money by lining his pockets at our expense. I take it you have proof of Davis "lining his pockets", or are you just running off at the mouth like everybody else I've seen on this board commenting on California's problems?
Can you say ENRON?? We have PROOF of what Kenny Boy Lay did. Where's yours on Davis?

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 03:00 PM
It has been reported by the press that he extorts campaign donations from unions, teachers' association, etc. Millions of dollars have been given to his war chest by the unions who are then blatantly rewarded with raises, perks and business. The prison workers donated some money and were supposedly on of the only groups to get raises during last years budgets....
Davis hit up Metabolife for a donation, when they said no, they were immediately investigated for ephedra issues....

Catmando
08-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Sounds like what a lot of politicians in BOTH parties do. But "reported by the press" does not carry the weight of veracity it used to.

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Well I don't exactly have a pile of secret documents here in my office. :rolleyes: but if the press reports anything bad about Davis its usually the case.

jet496
08-29-2003, 03:19 PM
I don't think this is going to hurt him. Most people probably can't explain why they did or said the things they did 30 years ago. It's all part of growing up.

MagicMtnDan
08-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Catmando:
I take it you have proof of Davis "lining his pockets", or are you just running off at the mouth like everybody else I've seen on this board commenting on California's problems?
Can you say ENRON?? We have PROOF of what Kenny Boy Lay did. Where's yours on Davis? Catmando, you're a broken record playing the liberal whine all the time.
Do you really need help understanding how Gray Davis has EFFED this state and given it over completely to the many special interests that have given him campaign donations? Do you really?
If you need that much help, it won't matter what you hear or read or see - you still won't believe it. That pain you feel in your backside is Gray Davis. Take him out and you'll soon start to feel better. :D

Catmando
08-29-2003, 03:21 PM
Maybe so Mandelon, but whatever little piddly stuff Davis has done is not even a drop in the bucket compared to Enron's rape of California. And they weren't the ONLY company to take advantage of the situation either.
And Bush fiddled while Sacramento burned, because Davis is a Democrat. Plus, Lay and his cronies are still free, without charges placed against them. :mad:

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Bush did not win california and his buddies all own energy companies, the feds laughed while california flirted with darkness....yup this is true. Not happy about it. Gatta say that Bush carried my county. But the rest of the state went with Gore. Shows ya what we got out of it...Billions down the hole. frown

08-29-2003, 05:01 PM
Catmando:
Maybe so Mandelon, but whatever little piddly stuff Davis has done is not even a drop in the bucket compared to Enron's rape of California. And they weren't the ONLY company to take advantage of the situation either.
And Bush fiddled while Sacramento burned, because Davis is a Democrat. Plus, Lay and his cronies are still free, without charges placed against them. :mad: Butt out Cat....You don't have a dog in this fight. We don't involve ourselves in Texas politics but because you are so ****in' ignorant let me fill you in on what really happen. Enron ****ed Davis and Calif because Davis ****ed Enron by terminated long term energy contracts because he thought he could get a better price on the spot market which almost bankrupt Enron since Calif was over 90% of Enron's business. Enron playing in the spot market saw a chance to pay back Davis and Calif. for ****ing them and did it. Davis had plenty of oppertunity to head the electrial shortage off but did nothing hoping the whole mess would go away or work itself out. It was Davis' incompetence and ignorance that brought us rolling blackouts because he failed to "keep the friggin' lights on" and he panicked and signed contracts for energy at the highest rates in history. Thats one of the many reasons why this state is 39 billion dollars in the hole, even after he pissed away the 12 billion dollar surplus. This is just another excellent example of fine Democratic leadership. Do you want to hear about the prison guard union deal he made or how about allowing a chemical company to dump dioxin in the San Pablo bay as a payoff for campaign contributions. We call him the "coin operated governor" give him money and he makes deals with you-for you. So learn the facts before you flap your jaw.