PDA

View Full Version : YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING....

NashvilleBound
03-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Dear Patriotic Americans:
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/01!
REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!
Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.
I strongly urge you to REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp
when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom
this stamp honors.
I also strongly urge you to pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN you know
whether by email or otherwise.
burningm burningm

Hallett19
03-05-2003, 05:24 PM
I'm not into racial or religious profiling, but when it comes to muslims, oh damn... they make me sick and I'm not affraid to say it.

Waldo
03-05-2003, 05:39 PM
And to boot, there was a college and high school "walk out" today to protest the possible war!

PussyPusher
03-05-2003, 06:28 PM
I can attest(spelling) to the High School walk out first hand. It was just an excuse for all the juvenile delinguints to ditch school. These little assholes could care less about is going on in this country. My office is in a high rise in Woodland Hills, from my window I watched 300 kids from Canoga Park high walk up Topanga Canyon Blvd. screeming and yelling then I watched as at least 100 of them stormed the Mobil station on the corner and stole everything they could from there. LAPD showed up and only was able to arrest 2 of them. I can tell you that they all looked like little gang bangers. I tell you what we should do. Strap the little ****ers to a bomb and drop them on Saddam. Then we can kill two birds with one stone. Remember people that WE meaning you and I live in a free country that are fore fathers fought for. WE still have to fight for our freedom. This is the way of the world and nothing is going to change that. So if you liberal **** offs have a problem with it then go live in another country.
PP
[ March 06, 2003, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: PussyPusher ]

DEEZ NUTTS
03-05-2003, 06:38 PM
I will pitch in for one way plane tickets to Iraq. Let these assholes think that way in the right sandbox. Not mine.

rivercrazy
03-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Jeez Guys. If you compare Islam to Christians, the differences are pretty minor.
Its not the religion. Its the Leaders and People following the leaders. Bottom line its a small minority of the people practicing that religion causing the problems.
Theres some pretty aweful people purporting to be Christians and other Religions too....

Kilrtoy
03-05-2003, 07:22 PM
On a positive note, one of the little fuc#@$s fell off a bridge 35 feet during one of the protest in L.A.. GOD LIFE MUST SUCK TO BE HIM and the Negative note, he will live.

bordsmnj
03-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Fufk those stamps
fuOk muslims
fEck Anyone i don't like! :p
fu&* liberals(in the ars)
fuKk being politically correct
"we're mad as hell and we aint gonna take it anymore!!"
:p
legalize public @$$ woopings for punk kids
support your right to keep and bare arms
Boy do i feel better know :D :D :D
[ March 05, 2003, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

bordsmnj
03-05-2003, 09:04 PM
and in other news don't forget that march 20th is national/international steak and blowjob day.

Coach
03-05-2003, 09:04 PM
I don't know how many of you saw the news yesterday about the muslim kid who got his ass kicked in Yorba Linda. The new made it out like this dick head had just be walking home and was attacked for being muslim. Yet this happend after midnight. I taught the kid and his brother, who are both assholes. Not because they are muslim, but because they are dicks. The kid gets his ass kicked because an orgainzed fight between two kids got out of control when the muslim brothers and friends show up with bats, golf clubs, and the such. After a few muslim kids hit some other the other kids with the bats some take off, but by then then a mass of other kids show up and the muslim brothers and friends are out numbered. The kid who got his ass kicked end up hitting many kids with a bat and was finally jumped and pummled very baddly by the other kids. The other kids used some racial slurs and now the dad of the muslim kid, who by the way owns a muslim newpaper in LA, are making it out to be a hate crime. As far as I see, my knowledge is hersay, the news, the news is doing everything they can to make sure a war in Iraq does not happen. Too bad the news can't get the damn story straight. In my opion I would love to see both group of kids from both sides locked up, most of them are nothing but a bunch of misguided idiots.

bordsmnj
03-05-2003, 09:11 PM
well, burucracy(spelling?) has succeeded in outlawing prayer,morals ,common sense, disapline and basically reality and guess what? "time out" doesn't work! ok i'm done whining now

rivercrazy
03-05-2003, 09:20 PM
What? What laws were ever passed outlawing Prayer, Morality, Free Speech, etc. In fact the Consititution and the Bill Of Fights protect these things. This is what makes this country so great and long lasting. Promoting "tolerance and respect" is what its all about.
Don't get me wrong. I am not defending the lunatics that have committed all these horrible acts. But their religion (at least in their scripture) does not promote violence in any way.
What about the Catholic Priests, etc. Again its the people and not their religions that are responsible.

bordsmnj
03-05-2003, 09:25 PM
ok i guess i got i little carried away....my bad.
but F#%K those preist!I hope they get everything they got coming to them. The sad part is that what you say about the writings of the koran and the bible are both true. public floggings for terrorists-bring it back. :D

MJ19
03-05-2003, 09:27 PM
bordsmnj:
right wing liberalsare there such creatures?
I was always told the 'liberals' were from the left wing. :D

Nokomis
03-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Just to clarify... Liberal, tree-hugging, electric-car-driving, big-government-loving, tax-and-spend, anti-war-hippie Demacrats are the lefties. Patriotic, pro-tax-cut, working-for-smaller-government Republicans are on the right.

bordsmnj
03-05-2003, 09:34 PM
nokomis,mj19 thankyou. I fixed it(i think) smile_sp

rivercrazy
03-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Its all good Bords. I know where your coming from. Theres just so much bad stuff happening in the world right now and the US seems to be getting more of our fair share.
If only people would actually follow what they say they believe in......

Back To Havasu
03-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Muslims seem to view violence as a daily fact of life, more so than most other religions. Not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems that all terrorists are muslims. Think about it. :mad:

MJ19
03-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Nashville...I think tomorrow I'll make a special trip to the post office and buy 100 stamps in your name :p Hee, hee... :D

NashvilleBound
03-06-2003, 06:11 AM
Thanks MJ....I told Fluffy to go buy stamps tomorrow and if they offer her those to throw the biggest fit right there in the post office. Does anyone have that list of things that are changing in our society....
It listed all the shity things that can and cant be done and said now...
I could use a copy.

HavasuDreamin'
03-06-2003, 06:19 AM
Thumbs down to the muslim stamp. :mad: Won't be buying any. burningm

MJ19
03-06-2003, 08:05 AM
NashvilleBound:
Thanks MJ....I told Fluffy to go buy stamps tomorrow How is Fluffygirl doing? I was scanning the pics on HD's site of the parties and cracking up at the one pic of you laughing soooo hard I can see your fillings at Fluffy with the whip cream dripping out of her mouth...LMAO right now thinking about it! :D

miller19j
03-06-2003, 08:22 AM
I won’t be buying any Muslim stamps. But I won’t buy Christian stamps, Jewish stamps, Buddhist stamps, or any other religion on a stamp. I am kind of partial to the US flag stamp.
But let’s get real guys! The Muslim religion does not condone terrorism. Yes the terrorists are all Muslims. But if you follow that logic you would need to be against all Irish Catholics. All the suicide bombers from the IRA are Irish and Catholic. Does that mean that all Catholics are bad? No it doesn’t. Don’t let our anger and frustration turn into prejudice. It just is not right.

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 08:25 AM
miller19j:
I won’t be buying any Muslim stamps. But I won’t buy Christian stamps, Jewish stamps, Buddhist stamps, or any other religion on a stamp. I am kind of partial to the US flag stamp.
But let’s get real guys! The Muslim religion does not condone terrorism. Yes the terrorists are all Muslims. But if you follow that logic you would need to be against all Irish Catholics. All the suicide bombers from the IRA are Irish and Catholic. Does that mean that all Catholics are bad? No it doesn’t. Don’t let our anger and frustration turn into prejudice. It just is not right. The second voice of reason chimes in. Thank you Miller you are one smart cookie. wink

Havasu_Dreamin
03-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Well said Rivercrazy.

Cole
03-06-2003, 08:52 AM
Some of you guys......are really scaring me!!! :confused: Cole

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Cole:
Some of you guys......are really scaring me!!! :confused: Cole Which ones, I want to stear clear of them. :D

Cole
03-06-2003, 09:21 AM
You guys have to be kidding me!!! do you really think all MUSLIMS are terroist??..or car bombers?? or highjack airplanes??or the caran actually teaches violence??? The Muslim religion is not the problem....there are extremists who twist the teachings to make it work for there anti America .........KILLINGS!!!
Obviously no one can,or will condone these terroists, and there agenda...these terroist are on a different playing field!!!.
But lets not lose our sense of controll..no one can assume all Muslims are terroist..just like all "JAPS" were spys in WWII!!!!
:confused: Cole

spectratoad
03-06-2003, 10:14 AM
Well put Cole. It is not the religions it is the people who practice that religion that make the choice. The extremists twist, as Cole said, the reading to fit their needs.
Also F*$K the postal service. I will usually deliver a bill by hand even if it is out of my way or I pay on-line just so I don't have to use the postal service. I hate them whining, lazy, over paid, over benefitted SOB's. :mad: If I offended any postal ***boaters sorry but too bad. When your company boast the profits and bonuses given one year then raise the rates the next because you are in the red???? Basically the postal service refuses to compete so they try to get the government to tax or regulate their competition out of business . burningm
Sorry if I sounded like I don't really care for the post office.

MJ19
03-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Blown 472:
The second voice of reason chimes in. wink Good thing you know who is the FIRST voice of reason :p wink :D

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 10:57 AM
Cole:
You guys have to be kidding me!!! do you really think all MUSLIMS are terroist??..or car bombers?? or highjack airplanes??or the caran actually teaches violence??? The Muslim religion is not the problem....there are extremists who twist the teachings to make it work for there anti America .........KILLINGS!!!
Obviously no one can,or will condone these terroists, and there agenda...these terroist are on a different playing field!!!.
But lets not lose our sense of controll..no one can assume all Muslims are terroist..just like all "JAPS" were spys in WWII!!!!
:confused: Cole Very good point, look at the religous zelots in this country, killing doctors and the such.

totenhosen
03-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Back To Havasu:
Muslims seem to view violence as a daily fact of life, more so than most other religions. Not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems that all terrorists are muslims. Think about it. :mad: Hey don't forget about the IRA you don't want to leave us Catholics out. :p

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 11:34 AM
The crusades, spainish inquisition (sp) :D

spectratoad
03-06-2003, 12:01 PM
Blown, Didn't the Supreme Court just overturn that a week or so ago and gave the ok for the protestors to harass the abortion clinics and doctors.

Thunderbutt
03-06-2003, 12:02 PM
miller19j:
But let’s get real guys! The Muslim religion does not condone terrorism. Yes the terrorists are all Muslims. But if you follow that logic you would need to be against all Irish Catholics. All the suicide bombers from the IRA are Irish and Catholic. Does that mean that all Catholics are bad? No it doesn’t. Don’t let our anger and frustration turn into prejudice. It just is not right. Hey MillerJ19, I agree with you. Of course I may be a little prejudiced since I'm an Irish Catholic and my Mother's maiden name was Miller. Now that I think about it, my previous posts may have been a little harsh. Maybe we're cousins. Ha Ha

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 12:03 PM
I think I heard something on the radio about that, I know lets start a thread about that, better yet lets not. I hope it warms up soon I am getting surly. :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
03-06-2003, 12:11 PM
Blown 472:
The crusades, spainish inquisition (sp) :D Good point. You know, some of the most inventive and effective torture devices were invented by past popes.

Irishluck
03-06-2003, 12:17 PM
I have dealt with Muslims before 9/11 and had no problem with them at all. My feeling is this, if the American Muslim community was really against what these terrorists were doing then they would be voiceing their opions more. But, like always some how it is made to out to be that the Bush Administration is out to get the whole damn Muslim World. I don't trust them anymore and as far as I am concern they can all rot in hell. Just my .02

HOSS
03-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Well now stamps huh? You`ve got to be kidding. What the hell was the post office thinking? Maybe they did this so as to easily identify terrorist mail. Maybe lable a segment of society, maybe big brother has an easier way of keeping names. Seriously, do you actually think many Americans (other than middle eastern decent) will be buying these? Hell, I wouldn`t mail anything with it. Do you really think it will get deliverred?
[ March 06, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 12:40 PM
78Eliminator:
Blown 472:
The crusades, spainish inquisition (sp) :D Good point. You know, some of the most inventive and effective torture devices were invented by past popes. My fav is the one where they put their feet in a sort of stockade and then set them on fire, didn't they make the iron madien??

TahitiSteve
03-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Jeez Guys. If you compare Islam to Christians, the differences are pretty minor.I agree here, but my explanation for the difference differs somewhat. Americans for the most part are not religious, many say they believe in God/Jesus, many go to church and listen to their preacher giving a modern secular morality speech loosely entwined with some quotes from the bible, but have no idea what the bible really says or means. They have no idea of the morality it upholds, all they know is what their preacher says. They think themselves moral because they go to church and they agree with the morality professed. They see their religion not as a belief system but as a call to be a moral person in a generic secular sense. Regardless of their professed religion they tend to absorb a rational secular morality from the culture that surrounds them.
In the US they recognize the great advancements made possible by individual rights and tend to embrace a more individualist morality regardless of their religion.
The psychos out killing people in the name of their religion are the ones that read the bible or the Koran and believe what it says, believe that god is vengeful, and that he will punish everyone collectively for the "sins" of the few. Believe that it is wrong for Muslims to have Christian or Jewish friends, and believe Allah's commands to kill the nonbeliever, and the followers of the book that came before them. Or believe that eating cheeseburgers (mothers milk) or working on the Lords day is an affront to god that should be punished by death.
In the Muslim world The prosperity made possible by individualism is not evident, people grow up studying the Koran, having it pounded into their heads day after day, year after year and their culture doesn't show them consciously or subconsciously that the morality of their religion is wrong. They end up truly believing what their book says, and will kill for it, because, "God said so".

bordsmnj
03-06-2003, 09:43 PM
oh, wow. this is really getting out there. :D

NashvilleBound
03-07-2003, 05:05 AM
bordsmnj:
oh, wow. this is really getting out there. :D Exactly....This was just about a lame stamp. With all this terrorism going on it looks like some of us need to vent. Remember there are idiots out there of every color and religion....every one. Not just Muslims. I just thought the stamp was in REALLY poor taste.

MJ19
03-07-2003, 07:07 AM
NashvilleBound:
bordsmnj:
oh, wow. this is really getting out there. :D Exactly....This was just about a lame stamp. With all this terrorism going on it looks like some of us need to vent. Remember there are idiots out there of every color and religion....every one. Not just Muslims. I just thought the stamp was in REALLY poor taste. NB, Your thread was officially high-jacked! wink

Blown 472
03-07-2003, 07:21 AM
I see tha little pot stirrer is in tha house. :D

miller19j
03-07-2003, 08:00 AM
NashvilleBound:
bordsmnj:
oh, wow. this is really getting out there. :D Exactly....This was just about a lame stamp. With all this terrorism going on it looks like some of us need to vent. Remember there are idiots out there of every color and religion....every one. Not just Muslims. I just thought the stamp was in REALLY poor taste. Jeff,
I think that we are all frustrated with the current events and need to vent a little. I agree that this is probebly not the most appropriate time to release a stamp of that type.
Lets face we all look at Arabs and Muslims with a little mistrust now. Our country will never be the same as it was pre 9/11.