PDA

View Full Version : SISSY CARS

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
What is up with all these guys owning and driving these sissy cars.
What ever happen to driving a mans car
Here are just a few to start
1:
Toyota mini-van/clown wagon, That new thing that belongs in a circus
2:
VW bug

Dave C
09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
What about those boxes on wheels? Honda & Mercedes? Those are fugly.
A minivan owner will insist that "its runs good" or "it handles great" Unfortunately its still a minivan.

Boozer
09-08-2003, 02:40 PM
BMW Z3 I see dudes drivin em all the time and they are sissy cars for sure.

jlnorthrup122
Mini cooper
volvo
porcha
80's corvetes
mg
anything with less than 8 clinders with the exception to the inline 6!

roostwear
Miata
Z3

mirvin
09-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Queer eye for the Queer guy.......

TRIMDOG
09-08-2003, 02:41 PM
FIAT X19...... well, maybe anything by fiat.

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 02:49 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111xb-exterior.jpg
This is what i mean SCION, "BI" Toyota

Dave C
09-08-2003, 02:52 PM
BINGO. that thing is fugly.

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 02:53 PM
ANY guys that is not married and ownes ANY BMW especially the 325 HT or CV AND THE M3

Dave C
09-08-2003, 02:54 PM
the problem with small cars is that they don't come with optional velvet or handles on the outside.......so..... they can just toss you and the sissy car directly into the grave together after an accident with a truck.

beyondhelpin
09-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Damn I cant believe that you think that a Mercedes is ugly. Honda yes but German engineering rocks. Not to crazy about the SUVs though.

mbrown2
09-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Porsche, M3...Sissy Cars??? Disagree
What about SUV's...They are mini-van's with Noses... :D

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 03:07 PM
MBROWN
your close enough to W. Hollywood
take a trip down Santa Monica Blvd
I think you will reevaluate your view on the M3

AZKC
09-08-2003, 03:13 PM
80's Corvettes :( Not even the collector edition cry I have a sissy side, I need a hug :(
KC

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Hey I drive my wifes civic SOMETIMES. It saves gas $ thats all I care about. wink

mbrown2
09-08-2003, 03:16 PM
W. Hollywood :confused: I see alot of hogs cruising around that part of town as well :confused: .. ...just cause there is sissy's driving them does not automatically make them sissy cars :D ..the engineering that goes into the M cars is pretty trick....

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 03:18 PM
I would never own a Harley either
You are right about the car
but it is still a sissy car,
Leave that car for Skip and Chip...

Nubbs
09-08-2003, 03:19 PM
Kilrtoy:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111xb-exterior.jpg
This is what i mean SCION, "BI" Toyota A coworker of mine just bought one of those. He actually thinks it's cool. eek!

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Some people think shockwave boats are cool too. lol j/k kilrtoy. :D

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Those are some FOOLS :D eek!
But hey at least I dont admit to the world That I own, let alone drive a civic.
Let me guess its lowered, has a wail tail bigger than a dragster and lots of cool stickers on it.
Oh and wait
a sticker that says powered by HONDA on it

jlnorthrup122
09-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by AZKC:
80's Corvettes Not even the collector edition I have a sissy side, I need a hug Alrite as long as you don't wear the bugeye sunglasses like the ones the sherif in the smokey and the bandid wore or the bandit as well then we can make an exception! :D
but you know what I have noticed when you cruise a sports car like covettes ferrari ect. you cuise a vette you get some idiot at the front of the stop lite next to you in a grandma car that will gun it at first sign of green as if you where really racing. I usually let them get about 6 car lengths ahead then mash the gas and blow there doors off. then watch his launch from the next light. usually not as agresive! :D :D :D
Collectors aditions are allways cool! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:33 PM
I said I drive it sometimes! If I ever go to your house I'll be taking the civic. I am no fool $15 in gas or $40 in gas??? :confused:
No its not raced out. Its bone stock. All my extra $ goes to the city of havasu & parker, lol :D
No stop giving me a hard time and put up some new pix of yvonne. J/k :D

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 03:42 PM
I was just playing with you,
I know its lowered with 5 spoke Classic A's
With the muffler speakers in the back window
The new pics are in
HAS IT BEEN 10 MINUTES YET

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Kilrtoy:
I was just playing with you,
I know its lowered with 5 spoke Classic A's
With the muffler speakers in the back window
The new pics are in
HAS IT BEEN 10 MINUTES YET lmao, 10 minutes for what?
I get it now. lmao :D
[ September 08, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Ziggy
09-08-2003, 03:58 PM
mbrown2:
:D Have yet to sell one M3 to someone considered a sissy....might look different up in S.Monica tho.

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Ziggy:
mbrown2:
:D Have yet to sell one M3 to someone considered a sissy....might look different up in S.Monica tho. Are you saying you have an M3? j/k I know you probably have a few on the lot. :D

Ziggy
09-08-2003, 04:12 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Ziggy:
mbrown2:
:D Have yet to sell one M3 to someone considered a sissy....might look different up in S.Monica tho. Are you saying you have an M3? j/k I know you probably have a few on the lot. :D Actually they rarely stay on the lot but by chance we have one M3 Convertible...every other one has been pre-sold custom ordered.

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 04:15 PM
I would buy an M3,
but im married to a woman, :D so its ok....

dmontzsta
09-08-2003, 04:17 PM
The ULTIMATE chick car is still a Jetta. Whenever you see one, you know you are looking for the hot chick driving it. No matter what...Jetta=chick car.
[ September 08, 2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: dmontzsta ]

River Lynchmob
09-08-2003, 04:18 PM
z-3, miata, vw bug & jetta, 3 series minus m-3, and c all class mercedes

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 04:33 PM
A pic of SCUBA STEVES HONDA
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111Dsc00081-med.jpg

dmontzsta
09-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Kilrtoy:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111Dsc00081-med.jpg lol. eh, nice ride steve. :)

1Bahnerjet
09-08-2003, 04:51 PM
You don't really see to many Guy's Drivin' the New Beetle, My Girlfriend has one, I'm 6'4" and I can get just as Comfortable in the Bug (its Big on the Inside) as my Pathfinder. But no I wouldn't own one, It won't tow a Boat!
-------
Thats BANNER with an H

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Guy's Drivin' the New Beetle, My Girlfriend has one
Now chicks driving that car is another story, YEAH BABY :D

VillainDave
09-08-2003, 06:25 PM
AZKC:
80's Corvettes :( Not even the collector edition cry I have a sissy side, I need a hug :(
KC Hey! the guys that think anything that says Corvette is sissy just have security issues with their man hood! :D

jus a baker
09-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Kilrtoy:
2:
VW bug uhh, that was a new bug right?

Brodie
09-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Howe about Minnie Coper

Badboat1
09-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Kilrtoy,The Wife likes driving this better than her shit box.I hate her car but she pays for it...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/31Dsc00204-med.jpg
BB1
[ September 08, 2003, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Badboat1 ]

TRIMDOG
09-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Nissan Pulsar, W/ T-tops removed and stowed in back= sissy car

carreraelite
09-08-2003, 09:25 PM
What's the difference between a Porshce and a porcupine??
The porcupine has the pricks on the outside!! :rolleyes: :D

jus a baker
09-08-2003, 09:32 PM
anything with a rainbow sticker

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 10:01 PM
The pricks are in the inside of the porsche

HOOTER SLED-
09-09-2003, 08:08 AM
Yugo
VW Cabriogay
Jeep(maybe ok if it's lifted w/ 40's, I said maybe)
Just the Porsche Boxster(chicks trying to be fast) is a chick car
Anything that sounds like "meep meep" when you honk the horn

HOSS
09-09-2003, 08:18 AM
Most VW owners are gay. I can say that because I was a service writer for a VW dealership. If they are not gay then they are female. Less than 1% are normal males. Not to mention they suck.

SCUBA STEVE
09-09-2003, 08:24 AM
Kilrtoy:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111Dsc00081-med.jpg Very funny guy!! wink :D

OGShocker
09-09-2003, 11:10 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Hey I drive my wifes civic SOMETIMES. It saves gas $ thats all I care about. wink WOW! A Civic and a Dodge truck? You did go to USC. You were not in it for the education, were you?j/k :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-09-2003, 11:17 AM
OGShocker:
SCUBA STEVE:
Hey I drive my wifes civic SOMETIMES. It saves gas $ thats all I care about. wink WOW! A Civic and a Dodge truck? You did go to USC. You were not in it for the education, were you?j/k :D I was in it for the silicone! :D
p.s I never attented Usc. frown

AZKC
09-09-2003, 11:17 AM
jlnorthrup122:
Originally posted by AZKC:
80's Corvettes Not even the collector edition I have a sissy side, I need a hug Alrite as long as you don't wear the bugeye sunglasses like the ones the sherif in the smokey and the bandid wore or the bandit as well then we can make an exception! :D
but you know what I have noticed when you cruise a sports car like covettes ferrari ect. you cuise a vette you get some idiot at the front of the stop lite next to you in a grandma car that will gun it at first sign of green as if you where really racing. I usually let them get about 6 car lengths ahead then mash the gas and blow there doors off. then watch his launch from the next light. usually not as agresive! :D :D :D
Collectors aditions are allways cool! :cool: Actually I prefer the Chuck Norris sunglasses, I'll even grow the big sideburns and mustache and do it OLD SCHOOL
http://members.auctionhawk.com/ducgirlsps/716477-jackv2.JPG
KC
[ September 09, 2003, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

OGShocker
09-09-2003, 11:20 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
OGShocker:
SCUBA STEVE:
Hey I drive my wifes civic SOMETIMES. It saves gas $ thats all I care about. wink WOW! A Civic and a Dodge truck? You did go to USC. You were not in it for the education, were you?j/k :D I was in it for the silicone! :D
p.s I never attented Usc. :( foflmao! :D :D

Jet City
09-10-2003, 10:12 AM
I can't believe nobody mentioned the ultamate tree-hugger sissy car... Subaru

sorry dog
09-10-2003, 01:14 PM
I agree that Miatas are girly but...
what about Monster miatas:
http://www.cars-on-line.com/12800/91mazda12886-C.jpg

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Jet City Rebel:
I can't believe nobody mentioned the ultamate tree-hugger sissy car... Subaru You have no clue about cars than. Go look up a WRX STI. Besides the wing that car kicks ass and will smoke jsut about anything on the road.
Do any of you guys enjoy cars as much as boats. I don't see how you can knock certain cars like a Miata or Mini Cooper. Yes many sissys drive them but get one of these on a SCCA road/track course and it will put a smile on your face.
An M3 is not a sissy car! I guess an M5 is than too.
Some of you have some narrow minds when it comes to cars. There is more out than Ford, Chevy and Dodge.
[ September 10, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: totenhosen ]

Boozer
09-10-2003, 03:38 PM
totenhosen:
Jet City Rebel:
I can't believe nobody mentioned the ultamate tree-hugger sissy car... Subaru You have no clue about cars than. Go look up a WRX STI. Besides the wing that car kicks ass and will smoke jsut about anything on the road.
Do any of you guys enjoy cars as much as boats. I don't see how you can knock certain cars like a Miata or Mini Cooper. Yes many sissys drive them but get one of these on a SCCA road/track course and it will put a smile on your face.
Some of you have some narrow minds when it comes to cars. There is more out than Ford, Chevy and Dodge. Don't leave out the EVO 8. That car is bad ass. I don't think you can buy a better performance car for the money then the EVO 8.

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Boozer
Don't leave out the EVO 8. That car is bad ass. I don't think you can buy a better performance car for the money then the EVO 8. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Right now the best bang for the buck is the Dodge SRT-4. I'd still take the EVO 8 or STI (both minus wings) over most cars under $50k out there right now.

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 03:56 PM
There's more to cars than driving fast in a straight line or racing with only left turns. Check out some Rallye racing.

Kilrtoy
09-10-2003, 03:56 PM
Just because a car is fast and has lots of horse power doesnt mean anything. Look at the cream puffs that drive them and that is what makes them a sissy car.... So yes a M3 owned by a single guy is a sissy car, married guy who bought it for his wife and drives it once in a while is a different story

Jet City
09-10-2003, 05:22 PM
totenhosen:
Jet City Rebel:
Some of you have some narrow minds when it comes to cars. There is more out than Ford, Chevy and Dodge. I can't even begin to imagine how I would explain why a Subaru, M3 or Miata lacks masculinity (sissy car) to a dude with a name like "Stefan". Here's a clue, any car similar in size to "bubbles" is a sissy car irrigardless of performance capabilities.

MagicMtnDan
09-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Kilrtoy:
Just because a car is fast and has lots of horse power doesnt mean anything. Look at the cream puffs that drive them and that is what makes them a sissy car.... So yes a M3 owned by a single guy is a sissy car, married guy who bought it for his wife and drives it once in a while is a different story Most of you guys criticizing cars ("sissy cars") obviously don't know much about them. Of course I don't know that much about boats and I hope to learn that from these forums. You guys ought to stick to what you know (boats) otherwise I'm gonna start telling you which boats are "sissy boats."
For example, calling a BMW M3 a sissy car is just plain dumb. Try driving one at 75%+ on a track or riding in one driven at 75%+ and we'll see whether the car is a sissy or you are. :D And I'd like to hear what you're driving and how it's so much more "manly" than a BMW M3.
Is it possible that someone with a custom chopper is a sissy or could a chopper be a sissy? Clearly what is sissy is in the eye of the beholder.
[ September 10, 2003, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

MagicMtnDan
09-10-2003, 05:51 PM
Jet City Rebel:
I can't even begin to imagine how I would explain why a Subaru, M3 or Miata lacks masculinity (sissy car) to a dude with a name like "Stefan". Here's a clue, any car similar in size to "bubbles" is a sissy car irrigardless of performance capabilities. There's no reason to question a man's testosterone level (or anything else) based on his name (Stefan)especially since you have trouble spelling. Unless of course you want to hear what others might think of "Jet City Rebel."
[ September 10, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

bohica
09-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Subaru's might be ugly, but their motors kick ass. I'm getting 480hp out of my 2.5L Subaru I have in my new buggy. :D

Kilrtoy
09-10-2003, 06:04 PM
MAGICMTNDAN,
This is not an arguement,
but I know all about the M3. It will blow the doors of my wifes 02 Mustang GT in all aspects.
But the fact is most of the people that drive these cars are on the soft side, limp wristed and that is what this is all about.
The last road race I watched on the speed channel over the weekend, the SALEEN and the VETTE kicked its ASS....
Although I did not write it, ( STEFAN ), I think that was a referance to the rainbow sticker in the back window.

MagicMtnDan
09-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Kilrtoy:
The last road race I watched on the speed channel over the weekend, the SALEEN and the VETTE kicked its ASSAh, now you're talking about apples and oranges. Saleen and Vettes are mega-HP V8s. The BMW M3 is a 6-cylinder (unless it was their V8 car but I doubt it - BMW hasn't raced them since they were outlawed by ALMS).

Kilrtoy
09-10-2003, 06:13 PM
No not really
the vette or the stang doesnt do 0-60 in 3.9
but the M3 does. So they are the same.
Nascar runs V8 at around 190
IRL runs 4 bangers at 230
So that kills your theory......

Jet City
09-10-2003, 07:09 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]There's no reason to question a man's testosterone level (or anything else) based on his name (Stefan)(space here)especially since you have trouble spelling. Unless of course you want to hear what others might think of "Jet City Rebel." (?)
If your going to criticize peoples spelling you better get your own shit straight, your last sentence is a question not a statement, and should end with a question mark.
Anyway, where these cars perform and how well wasn't the point of this thread at all, cars that kill in auto-X get killed on an open road coarse (your apples and oranges), or the drags for that matter. I have over 20 years of car building experience and have picked up a thing or two about road racing, auto-X, and drag racing and I am aware of the capabilities of the cars in question, but that does not change their status as sissy cars in my opinion.
[ September 10, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Jet City Rebel ]

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 07:36 PM
Jet City Rebel:
totenhosen:
Jet City Rebel:
Some of you have some narrow minds when it comes to cars. There is more out than Ford, Chevy and Dodge. I can't even begin to imagine how I would explain why a Subaru, M3 or Miata lacks masculinity (sissy car) to a dude with a name like "Stefan". Here's a clue, any car similar in size to "bubbles" is a sissy car irrigardless of performance capabilities. Why bring my name into it? Is that your pathetic why of arguing a point by resorting to name calling. Bring up some valids points besides an M3 is a sissy car because gays drive them. Hell I'd say whoever drives one has good taste. As long as someone respects and knows what they are driving besides just driving it for the badge than more power to them.
Just because I have a finer appreciation for a car's performance and worry less about it looks than you. It seems to me that you have to have a big block engine to make up fo your small cock. I don't have a problem what others think of my car as long as I know that it will outperform yours in every aspect. I'd love to see your face when my car kicks your ass on the street and on the track.
How can you call an M3 which is simply a a fine german enginering a sissy car. It's like calling a Hallet a bitch boat if it has.
If you want to resort to name calling we can play that game but it just goes to show how small minded you are because you can't argue your point.