PDA

View Full Version : Will trade CHARGER tickets!!!

Gman
09-22-2003, 09:36 AM
I am disgusted with the chargers and there lame ass excuse for a coach and offensive cordinator! Will trade season tickets for AZTEC,GULL,OR SPIRIT, tickets, since those are the only teams worth a damn in San Diego! :mad:

hot_diggity_dog
09-22-2003, 09:42 AM
I'll take them wink but you need to give me $500.00 cash wink and some beer. wink
I had some hopes this year and the hope is fading fast. :(
I Agree Chargers Suck. yuk
HDD :cool:

ROZ
09-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Yea....I went to a wedding yesterday so I gave my tickets to the neighbor. Now I'm afraid he's gonns sue me... eek! :D
My buddy who knows a few peeps who work for the team say that there is absolutely no cohesiveness within the team. Arguments all the time... They apparantly blame a lot of it on the poteintial move and the closed gagordered practies....
[ September 22, 2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

hot_diggity_dog
09-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Yea....I went to a wedding yesterday so I gave my tickets to the neighbor. Now I'm afraid he's gonns sue me... I can see it now. :rolleyes:
Charger Season ticket holders win class action lawsuit
San Diego, CA
Charger fans win lawsuit over team's false representation of a professional team. wink Owners to reimburse season ticket holders for last three years. :D
HDD :cool:

Gman
09-22-2003, 09:58 AM
Wouldn't that be great. I did manage to sell half of my tickets this year. So I will only be attending the MIAMI,KC,OAK, games. Hope I don't get sued! Hell bring back the CLIPPERS! jawdrop

Havasu_Dreamin
09-22-2003, 10:08 AM
Well, do the rest of us a favor, keep them down there! We don't want them up here! We get better games on TV without a team in LA. Maybe things went downhill when they fired Smacksaw!?!?!?

Ziggy
09-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Sad beginning.......A green(aka college) defense can't keep away any scores so offense can't really get on track with what he(LT) does best. Damn offense isn't strong enough to make up for the D's ineptness.
Boston is "Adonis" that cries when a mosquito bites him. Get out there and suffer with the rest and earn a few of those 47mil. sheeesh!
Trade for some of those now De-funct Spirit tix???

cigarette1
09-22-2003, 03:03 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
I'll take them wink but you need to give me $500.00 cash wink and some beer. wink
I had some hopes this year and the hope is fading fast. :(
I Agree Chargers Suck. yuk
HDD :cool: I'll take them and I'll only ask for $400.00 CASH ..... and you can keep your beer.
:D

CEO
09-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Roz, excellant point. I think you can cover yourself within the "good somaritian" rule. just a thought
CEO

SandbarScot
09-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Do you have Charger vs Raiders tickets? :D

Mandelon
09-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Geez, what could you trade them for?
I have some extra fill dirt. wink
And some leftover paint.
You read Canepa's column in the UT today?

1Shockwaveguy
09-22-2003, 05:45 PM
If your interested in unloading the Charger/Miami Dolphin tickets PM me. I have been a Dolphin fan forever and have never seen them live.

ROZ
09-22-2003, 06:44 PM
SandbarScot:
Do you have Charger vs Raiders tickets? :D You wouldn't believe what a ticket broker has offered us for 4 tickets... :cool: