PDA

View Full Version : 2 jokes

Kwicherbichen
12-28-2002, 02:42 AM
Caught these in my email:
Catholic Birds
A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."
"What do they say?" the priest inquired. They say, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"
"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots whom I have taught to pray and read the bible.
Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Job. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying...that phrase...in no time"!
"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution." The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.
After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"
There was stunned silence. Finally, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Francis, our prayers have been answered!"
=================================================
Two strangers that happen to be boaters are sitting in an adjacent seats in airplane. One guy is a jet boater and the other is an outboard boater. The o/b guy says to the jetter, "Let's talk. I hear that the flight will go faster if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The jet guy, who had just opened a good book, closes it slowly, takes off his glasses and asks, "What would you like to discuss?"
The o/b guy says, "Oh, I don't know; how about Nuclear Power?"
The jet guy says, "OK, that could make for some pretty interesting conversation. But let me ask you a question first: A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff, but the deer excretes pellets; the cow, big patties; and the horse, clumps of dried grass. Why is that?"
The o/b guy says, "I don't know."
The jet guy says, "Oh? Well then, do you really think you're qualified to discuss Nuclear Power when you don't know shit?"
:D Sorry o/b guys, it was sent to me :D

JetBoatRich
12-28-2002, 08:53 AM
Love that shit joke!
LMAO wink

gigamurph
12-28-2002, 12:16 PM
JetBoatRich:
Love that shit joke!
LMAO wink You wouldn't if he had told it right! It was the jet guy that didn't know s**t!
:p

Kwicherbichen
12-28-2002, 09:01 PM
Could have went either way huh Gig wink Fortunately, I (jet owner) told it first and that makes it so idea