PDA

View Full Version : 16 to 4 after 9.....

Sangster
10-24-2002, 08:28 PM
Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek!

Havasu_Dreamin
10-24-2002, 08:42 PM
**** it, not even worth my time and energy to comment on that.
[ October 24, 2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

10-24-2002, 08:56 PM
Kinda funny how things got quiet when the Angles got their ass handed to them...16 to 4??? Sounds like a footbal score. "Will the real Angles come to the ballpark, it seems some imposters got in thru the back door dressed as Angles" eek! eek! :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
10-24-2002, 09:25 PM
The Angels lost, deservedly so. I was taking issue with the Northern Mexico comment, that was uncalled for.

gigamurph
10-24-2002, 10:48 PM
Havasu_Dreamin:
The Angels lost, deservedly so. I was taking issue with the Northern Mexico comment, that was uncalled for.Actually H_D, being tagged with the Northern Mexico moniker isn't that bad. Ahhh Mexico; where everybody's mother is a virgin for the right price! Better than Northern California aka Southern Oregon; where the men are men and their sisters are their wives!
I'm still stickin' with the Angels! Always have and I won't jump ship just because of one game. GO ANGELS! As for Bonds...not worth the bother. Modern day Babe Ruth? I think not! Pampered egotistical, arrogant, crass a**? I think so! Met him once and he sure is different outside the lines; I do have to give him that.
wink :D

THOR
10-25-2002, 05:45 AM
Sangster:
Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek! Yeh, you are the funny sport critic that has no clue. Bonds and Kent are hated by their whole team. Good one. Lofton is a pussy, even better. But, Northern Mexico?? WTF are you talking about. I have been to Vacaville. That place isnt even worth the bath-house comment I was going to throw out.

twistedpair
10-25-2002, 05:55 AM
Thats alright, the Nocals are just pissed off cuz you stole their stadium name. A ball park named the "Big A" should definitely be in the gay, I mean Bay area.

AZKC
10-25-2002, 06:12 AM
Sangster:
Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek! That some funny sh#&, Northern Mexico :D :D
KC
[ October 25, 2002, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

BigDogIvan
10-25-2002, 06:14 AM
Reguardless of the out come of the series. The Angels have nothing to complain about. They have gone far and above there prior landing for the season. I hope that they can come back and treat the little guys, err the Giants the same way they were last night. I too am hoping for an Angel victory but will be just as happy if they don't.
BD

kevnmcd
10-25-2002, 10:11 AM
Sangster:
Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek! You were real quite after game 3 weren't ya....what was that score? something like 10 to 4 Angels.....

Sangster
10-25-2002, 10:17 AM
Well its a win/win situation in the end....

Havasu Hangin'
10-25-2002, 10:46 AM
Sangster:
Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......:Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Have you been drinking?
"Who got the problem"?
http://www.lamer.net/phonics.gif
The Giants played a great game, and beat up on the halos. However, since you didn't comment on my other post, I'll quote myself:
Havasu Hangin' in "Who thinks Barry Bonds is an........":
But what is his job?
1. To help the team win? If so, I don't think he is doing it very well, trotting around the field...
2. To get as many home runs as possible? Then he is doing his job well.
However, my point is, that a guy like Bonds has self-serving motives. He wants to get paid...and doesn't care about winning.
Now granted, the guy is a professional, and there is a market for him- owners want him cuz the long ball draws tickets.
However, when I go to a game, I like to watch sports hereos...not an asshole business man. Sangster:
BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand....Are you trying to take a personal shot at me?
if so, 3 questions:
1. Why? Do you take words on an internet message board about a player on a baseball team that seriously? If so...one word..."Prozac" http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused06.gif
2. Is that the best you can do? Mexico? I've been to Vacaville...I think you would know more about Mexico than I do...
3. Like Gig says, what's wrong with Mexico?
Actually, I just moved back to So Cal from Pleasanton...I lived there two years...Berryessa, the Delta, yep, I lived there. Past through Vacaville many times...
I still thought Bonds was an idiot when I lived there....where I live doesn't change the fact that he needs to go...the sport is suffering because of guys like him. How much were your season tickets this year?
I do hope the Angels win...they have worked very hard (on a smaller payroll). Not one Angel player has ever been in a World Series.
Have you sobered up yet? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy33.gif
Sangster:
Well its a win/win situation in the end....http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused31.gif

kcm21
10-25-2002, 11:07 AM
Vaccaville is a shithole, Norcal is a shithole. Talk shit about Socal but plain and simple you cock smokin red necks couldn't afford to move your sorry asses down to northen mexico as you call it. and 058 where were you the first four games especially after you guys got beat 10 to 4, i didn't hear you running your soup cooler then. Norcal isn't worth the sweat on my nuts!
hey look a self portrait of people from nor cal eek! mouth open wide

nhbuoy
10-25-2002, 11:19 AM
WELL...We ANGELS fans,unlike you pathetic losers who insist on rooting for the GIANTS,(An OBVIOUSLY inferior group of players who have a TOTALLY unjustified,self-inflated,& HIGHLY exaggerated opinion of their abilities & themselves) don't have the need to GLOAT!!!The ANGELS got beat fair & square last night & we fans have accepted it!!!We don't have to rub salt in your wounds after a loss because we KNOW who the classier & more talented team is!!!Tonight the ANGELS will come out on TOP!!!BTW...After the ANGELS kick the giants ass tonight...to make you feel better,tomorrow, I will talk the trash you seem to like to hear!!!>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>

gnarley
10-25-2002, 11:32 AM
Jeez, you peeps are like a bunch of winey cry babies :rolleyes: It's only a game remember??? & to go so low as to slander by stooping to name calling the south or north over a game is pretty imature what are you going to do next jump on the field & beat the crap out of someone cuz they made your favorite team look bad?
May the best team win & I hope its the Giants :cool: , I think they've been waiting longer than the Angels.
IMHO those who stoop to name calling are nothing better than trailer trash & you know who you are wink

24RODjr
10-25-2002, 11:47 AM
Vacaville = Spanish for Cow Town.
Just an FYI for y'all
-Chris

Morg
10-25-2002, 12:46 PM
nhbuoy:
WELL...We ANGELS fans,unlike you pathetic losers who insist on rooting for the GIANTS,(An OBVIOUSLY inferior group of players who have a TOTALLY unjustified,self-inflated,& HIGHLY exaggerated opinion of their abilities & themselves) don't have the need to GLOAT!!!The ANGELS got beat fair & square last night & we fans have accepted it!!!We don't have to rub salt in your wounds after a loss because we KNOW who the classier & more talented team is!!!Tonight the ANGELS will come out on TOP!!!BTW...After the ANGELS kick the giants ass tonight...to make you feel better,tomorrow, I will talk the trash you seem to like to hear!!!>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>Ps't- they don't play tonight.

10-25-2002, 03:22 PM
kcm21:
Vaccaville is a shithole, Norcal is a shithole. Talk shit about Socal but plain and simple you cock smokin red necks couldn't afford to move your sorry asses down to northen mexico as you call it. and 058 where were you the first four games especially after you guys got beat 10 to 4, i didn't hear you running your soup cooler then. Norcal isn't worth the sweat on my nuts!
hey look a self portrait of people from nor cal eek! mouth open wideThat said by a "man" who knows his shitholes. How immature to insult people by where they live and only proves how ignorant you really are. If you don't understand the word 'ignorant' try STUPID, a term you no doubt have heard many times before. I only responded to the stupid and lame comments made by SoCal people when the Angles beat the Giants 10-4 and went on to gloat over a 6 point victory. As for affording to live in SoCal I believe the average home price is much higher here in the Bay Area than in the LA Basin. So if we can afford to live here we sure as hell can afford to live in SoCal but then again who'd want to?
:D

gnarley
10-25-2002, 03:38 PM
Hey 058, don't forget they can't live without our water or Arizona's but we in the north could live without their tax money. What kind of paradise is it living in a desert where you need to import water just for survival & live in the most congested area in the country & the home of gangs & drive by shootings? If that’s the kind of paradise they want let'em have it all.

10-25-2002, 03:43 PM
And don't forget about their smog..."Never trust air you can't see" :D

twistedpair
10-25-2002, 04:21 PM
I only responded to the stupid and lame comments made by SoCal people when the Angles beat the Giants 10-4 and went on to gloat over a 6 point victory.
Wow, I thought it was the Angels, stupid me! J/K.
I could care less who wins. My Mariners took the gas pipe before the playoffs even started. I Know I did'nt see many games, but I swear I never saw Piniella strike out once.

Sangster
10-25-2002, 05:05 PM
gnarley:
Hey 058, don't forget they can't live without our water or Arizona's but we in the north could live without their tax money. What kind of paradise is it living in a desert where you need to import water just for survival & live in the most congested area in the country & the home of gangs & drive by shootings? If that’s the kind of paradise they want let'em have it all.And ya gotta give them credit for the "Ghetto Bird"... :rolleyes:

nhbuoy
10-25-2002, 05:19 PM
AHEM...I said today to see if you guys were paying attention!!!hahahaha....The ANGELS are STILL gonna win TOMORROW though!!!You guys ARE getting a little vicious to each other over a game though...THE ANGELS ARE GONNA WIIIIN!!!THE ANGELS ARE GONNA WIIIIN!!!THE giants DON'T HAVE A PRAYER!!!NYUH,NYUH,NYUH,NYUH,NYUH!!!GOD that felt good!!!>>>>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sangster
10-25-2002, 05:26 PM
Morg:
nhbuoy:
WELL...We ANGELS fans,unlike you pathetic losers who insist on rooting for the GIANTS,(An OBVIOUSLY inferior group of players who have a TOTALLY unjustified,self-inflated,& HIGHLY exaggerated opinion of their abilities & themselves) don't have the need to GLOAT!!!The ANGELS got beat fair & square last night & we fans have accepted it!!!We don't have to rub salt in your wounds after a loss because we KNOW who the classier & more talented team is!!!Tonight the ANGELS will come out on TOP!!!BTW...After the ANGELS kick the giants ass tonight...to make you feel better,tomorrow, I will talk the trash you seem to like to hear!!!>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>Ps't- they don't play tonight.What did ya tell him for Morg...They would have looked funny all alone in the parking lot together... :D

Her454
10-25-2002, 07:40 PM
IMO Bonds is a complete asshole. But I feel like Im watching one of those news clips of those guys at games that nutt up over a bad call or a fan saying something he didnt like and
throwing a beer bottle at one of the players out of "sports passion". Lighten up boys, its just a game.
BTW, I live in Northern Calif, been to Vacaville, grew up on the border of Mexico and they all have baseball fields. :D

gigamurph
10-26-2002, 02:29 AM
Oh yeah; that's why I don't come in here and post as much as I did a year ago! NO FUN! Most of the people in here lately wouldn't recognize a good ribbin' or joke if it bit 'em on the arse! eek! wink :p :D
GO ANGELS!

Rexone
10-26-2002, 02:57 AM
[ October 26, 2002, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Sangster
10-26-2002, 05:29 PM
It's Over, It's Over........... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-26-2002, 08:20 PM
Sangster:
It's Over, It's Over........... :cool: :cool: :cool: Popping off to soon again I see! :p
Tomorrow's game will make for a great series! GO ANGELS!

BigDogIvan
10-26-2002, 09:53 PM
What an AWSOME game tonight. Angels showed there true determination. Giant can kick themselfs the rest of the night untill tomorrows game.
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!
BD

beached1
10-27-2002, 09:25 PM
It's Over, It's Over......... :cool: :cool: :cool:

blownschiada
10-27-2002, 09:39 PM
What happend to the Giants now????? :confused: The Angels done whupped there ass! :p :p

JetBoatRich
10-28-2002, 04:30 AM
BigDogIvan:
What an AWSOME game tonight. Angels showed there true determination. Giant can kick themselfs the rest of the night untill tomorrows game.
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!
BDNow they kick them selves all winter!

10-28-2002, 08:58 AM
The Angels played with more "heart" and more as a team, unlike the Giants who played like it was just another game. Congrats to the Angels and their fans, you guys deserved it, Bob

Havasu Hangin'
10-28-2002, 10:27 AM
058:
The Angels played with more "heart" and more as a team, unlike the Giants who played like it was just another game...Well, the Angels definately were up for the game(s).
However, Sangster, next time you are having coffee and chit-chatting with your likeable friend (Mr. Bonds), please tell him that the So Cal fans appreciate his lackluster fielding in Game 6.
Withut Bond's help, I'm not sure the Angels would have gotten to Game 7.
Also, I gotta commend Anahiem on winning with their measly $60MM payroll...Bonds spends more than that on his limo service...
Good job, Angels.

nhbuoy
10-29-2002, 07:19 PM
WELL GENTLEMEN...Unfortunately, my computer decided to crash this past weekend so I wasn't able to needle you giants fans as the ANGELS proceeded to make a REAL series out of the games!!!I do want to thank Mr.Bonds for his FINE display of fielding prowess ALL 3 times the ball came his way in game 7!!!Do you think he could bobble the ball any more than he did???WELL enough rubbing it in...It was nice to finally root for a team that actually pulled it off...AND they did it in STYLE!!!Being a RED SOX fan is my cross to bare...WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!hahaha......CONGRATULATIONS ANGELS...GREAT JOB!!!It was FUN to watch!!!>>>>>>>>LATAPOTATAS>>>>>>>>>