PDA

View Full Version : Kids Next door!!!!

johnboy
09-09-2003, 06:06 PM
So I come home from work today, after voting (state props election in TX) So I pick up some dinner for the wife as she was not feeling well today (pregnant)...Sit down to eat and all the sudden I hear this rice burner squealing down the street, nobody in my nieghborhood has a ricer so I look out the window this kid is doing 50 or 60 down my street, I mumble something about putting a foot up his a** and begin my dinner 2 minutes later here pulls back up in front of my house where the girl (15 y/o) next door is standing. Him and 4 of his friends sit down on the curb with the chicks in my fornt yard....Remember I am Texas so I grab my .38 Titanium revolver off the table put in my pocket walk out there and tell them that "this is the only time I will tell them to slow down" So long story short the mother of the girl next door comes and tells me to mind my own business and that those kids were doing nothing wrong! Talk about pissed! So they start riding wheelies down the street on a dirt bike next so the cops (after a little discussion over the phone) come tell em to quit. So now they are sitting out there with a cheap ass junk stereo playing at max volume! God I wish the little f*ckers were 18! And the parents next door DUMB AS A F*ING ROCK TO THE WHOLE SITUATION? What happened to having respect for people? I have no children yet (one the way) but by god so help me if some little f-er like that was to run over one of my kids...Feel free to replay Pulp Fiction after Maurice get done shooting HOLMES in balls....That is a start!
Sorry I just had to vent!
John( :mad: )boy

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 06:14 PM
This is the place to vent. Sorry about the disrespect you are getting from the neighbors kid. I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but do you have a law where you are about the loud music too. I was asking because we do even during the day in the city we live in. If not do you have a louder stereo in your garage you can blow them out with? (in order not to disturb the wife) by the way congrats on the new arrival.( Soon to be dirt bike rider ) LOL!! :D

Phat_Kat
09-09-2003, 06:15 PM
sometimes I have to walk by the local high school and these little bastards come flying out and hit me. They always seem to brake just in time not to knock me over, and it is always the black kids with the comb stuck in their fro. I swear that the next time that happens I'm gonna fall on the ground and yell "oh my god you asshole you hit me I'm gonna sue your ass" wether I'm hurt or not. I really don't get these kids with the mufflers that are bigger than the whole engine block. I noticed that a lot of the really deep sounding ones have oil spots on the back by the muffler and some of them even smoke a bit as well as put off a sweet odor that is identical to that of a lot of the dirt bikes I've ridden behind(two stroke). What's up with that? How do these things meet emissions? Are they ripping these things apart to squeeze more power out of them? Man someone should tell these kids to go get a Hemi :D
as for bad neighbors, the kids next door have a nitro rustler R/C car. Now this thing is cool and I have to admit that much but when you're trying to relax and watch TV or post something on the forums it tends to get annoying after the 20th pass. They've run this thing as late as 2AM! :mad: And this was with 15 minute breaks for, what I assume, letting the motor cool off. Then they'd go back to it and they did that little pattern till 2:05 AM. I had the time because I couldn't sleep with that damn thing flying up and down the street.
[ September 09, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

HOSS
09-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Whenever you have bad neighbors,,,throw dogshit in their yard. Worked for me.

Mandelon
09-09-2003, 06:19 PM
People are just "ruder" than they used to be. Blame it on TV, and parents who don't bother to teach the kids right and wrong.

Badboat1
09-09-2003, 06:24 PM
I have the little shits next to me also and no respect at all.I mow there grass up to there house because the parents are lazy ?ucks.Only rent house left close to me and next door that Suxs.Hoss sounds like a good idea dog shit in the yard lol.The parents need to teach kids better.
BB1

johnboy
09-09-2003, 06:31 PM
They finally left...Remember it is two hours later here...I did manage to go edge my yard with the weed eater left the edger in the garage today should have seen the little b*stard running to roll up his window! I am leaving at 4:30 Sat morning ot go hunting and I might just have to crank up the 460 in the boat(that sits right next there house) on my way out......That and I have set of Hadley 29" airhorns on my dually they blow off at 150 PSI! These are not the ones you buy at autozone...they came off a semi...Hmm I need to leave for work about 5:30 tomorrow :D ...Mrs Flying Vee he or she will be riding dirt bikes just like mom and dad :D I hope I do not have to deal with it long, our house is on the market and we are looking for 20 acres or so to build on.
Ahhh the vent and beer made me feel better!
John

HOSS
09-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Dude you are moving and stressing? Drink about 8-10 Bud Lights and fling dogshit with a flat shovel.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 06:38 PM
Glad to here it johnboy. Now since you are going to move to a bigger and better place. You and the mrs. and the little one don't really have to worry too much about neighbors. sounds like they will be pretty far from yall. hope the house sells quick for you and enjoy the new one.

Kindsvater Flat
09-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Closest neighbor to me is about 4 miles. I guess that means I'm my own problem. :D

bchbum
09-09-2003, 08:56 PM
I had renters next to me with a teenaged son . He would be home way before his parents blasting his stereo . I started parking my truck in the driveway , when the music went up I would set off my car alarm . This was right beside his bedroom so he couldn't talk on the phone .After 2 days of this the music went way down .Sometimes the alarm would still go off in the middle of the night just for good measure

Phat_Kat
09-09-2003, 09:02 PM
bchbum:
I had renters next to me with a teenaged son . He would be home way before his parents blasting his stereo . I started parking my truck in the driveway , when the music went up I would set off my car alarm . This was right beside his bedroom so he couldn't talk on the phone .After 2 days of this the music went way down .Sometimes the alarm would still go off in the middle of the night just for good measure man I like your style :cool: :D

johnboy
09-10-2003, 04:45 AM
HOSS:
Dude you are moving and stressing? Drink about 8-10 Bud Lights and fling dogshit with a flat shovel. Hoss, that would be Keystones..Got to save some money!...Not moving yet still waiting on the house to sale, but it makes it kinda tough when there are tenagers hanging around the front of your house when people come by to look! They got a wee little bit of noise this morning, my wife and I both drive Powerstroke Diesels so they can get a little loud in the morning, and well I just happened to have the high beams on when I parked in front of thier house this morning while I set off (accidently of course) the alarm on Cindy's Excursion....I am calling and filing a complaint on the Police Officer that handled the situation last night. I got a feeling it is the fat lazy F$%K that is usually on duty that time of the day in our area. The guy and gal that come on shift later are both pretty cool, but this donut eater did not even get out of his car!
BTW Hoss I happen to love New Orleans, got married in the courtyard of a Hotel off Bourbon Street...Our wedding party consisted of the people sitting in the bar at the time!
JohnBoy

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 04:49 AM
Mandelon:
People are just "ruder" than they used to be. Blame it on TV, and parents who don't bother to teach the kids right and wrong. Ding.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-10-2003, 06:40 AM
Badboat1:
I have the little shits next to me also and no respect at all.I mow there grass up to there house because the parents are lazy ?ucks.Only rent house left close to me and next door that Suxs.Hoss sounds like a good idea dog shit in the yard lol.The parents need to teach kids better.
BB1 I hope you mow "their" lawn at 5:00 AM on Sunday morning. I certainly would, but then, I'm a b!tch.

tenchi17
09-10-2003, 06:49 AM
HOSS:
Whenever you have bad neighbors,,,throw dogshit in their yard. Worked for me. Make shure to light it on fire first

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-10-2003, 08:09 AM
RiverDave:
Man you guys piss and moan about your neighbors and then instantly seek "revenge" of some sort..
JohnBoy, I'm sure your initial contact with these kids was probably less then... shall we say "pleasant." Just guessing by the fact that you grabbed your gun off the table. wink Perhaps if you would've just said something to the effect of "Hey man, there's kids in this neighborhood would ya mind toning it down a little? In all respects, racing on the street, loud music etc.." Instead you went out there and were a prick about it becuase "your in the right and there in the wrong."
RD RD,
while your theory makes sense in California here in Texas we still resort to physical confrontation and the occasional use of firearms :D If I were him I would have went out there with my gun in hand not in pocket. The cops here are different too. If they see you with a gun they don't open fire and ask question later. I intervened in a domestic dispute with a 9mm one time when I lived in an apartment. This guy was dragging this girl all around the parking lot by her hair kicking her in the ribs. He was a roid freak. I callled 911 and got my pistol and went outside. needless to say the guy quite kicking the crap out of her and when the police arrived they kindly informed me to put down the weapon and then we explained the situation. If I were in johnboy's shoes I would have politely showed him the gun and informed him the next time I see him showing his @ss like that he would get a closer look.. ONLY IN TEXAS
Omega

flat broke
09-10-2003, 08:28 AM
Dave,
You must be really bored at work these days cause that was definitely a troll post. Since I'm somewhat bored, or undermotivated :) , I'll have to disagree with you on this one. How was he a "prick" for coming out and telling them to slow down? The guy owns his house and a stake in his neighborhood, he has every right to go out there and and set things straight. If the little bitches want to loiter etc, do it in front of the other house.
Sorry, but your lackadaisical attitude is part of the reason things are heading south. No one wants to be the "prick" that tells people when they are stepping over the line. Sooner or later the line just moves, because its less offensive than standing up and saying what you feel is right.
Lastly, its a little ironic that the guy that busted his arm trying to chase down a kid that threw a waterballoon at his car, thinks this guy is being a prick by going out and setting some kids straight.
Chris

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 08:31 AM
flat broke:
Dave,
You must be really bored at work these days cause that was definitely a troll post. Since I'm somewhat bored, or undermotivated :) , I'll have to disagree with you on this one. How was he a "prick" for coming out and telling them to slow down? The guy owns his house and a stake in his neighborhood, he has every right to go out there and and set things straight. If the little bitches want to loiter etc, do it in front of the other house.
Sorry, but your lackadaisical attitude is part of the reason things are heading south. No one wants to be the "prick" that tells people when they are stepping over the line. Sooner or later the line just moves, because its less offensive than standing up and saying what you feel is right.
Lastly, its a little ironic that the guy that busted his arm trying to chase down a kid that threw a waterballoon at his car, thinks this guy is being a prick by going out and setting some kids straight.
Chris Hell I chase them down and dial them in. devil Hell, I chased one guy to the bar and backed him into the corner and asked if he could read the f*cking speed limit sign, having kids makes you really mean when dumb ****s pull this shit.
broken arm over a water balloon???
[ September 10, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

johnboy
09-10-2003, 08:46 AM
Dave I understand what you are saying, I in no way threatened them. I did not talk to them like men, because they are not men! nor did they even know I had a gun. In Texas it is refered to as a CHL (concealed handgun lisc) hence it should be concealed It goes everywhere with me, except church and work! Laws prohibit that...
At those locations it stays stay in the vehicle. It is with me to protect myself and my family, not to make my balls bigger I have never pulled a handgun on anyone, shot gun once different story. Is this little f*cker worth more to me than the 3 y/o down the street HELL NO! I spoke to the officer who answered the calls superior today and expressed my disatisfaction with the way the situation was handled. I am documenting all things that have happened as well as times and peeps that were there and saw what happened in the event some one develops the need to cause harm to any of my property in the near future.
Again Dave thanks for your perspective but not really the way I wanted to handle it.
Johnboy

Boozer
09-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Put a bullet in the foot of the firt one that mouths off to you. Those little shits will never make you angry again.

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Trip over your dick chasing that kid??or are you that ****ing retarded?

ROZ
09-10-2003, 10:10 AM
HOSS:
Whenever you have bad neighbors,,,throw dogshit in their yard. Worked for me. Kinda reminds me of my theory on tagers....Find out where they live and spray paint his fence with "Payback for taging a neighborhood". Leave a note on the front door saying that you'll spray something new and more expensive everytime you notice a new tag of his around town. Sooner or later he'll stop.. :D ..Especially if you spray his parent's car..... wink

LaveyJet
09-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Try this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/421kids.jpg

EricU
09-10-2003, 10:39 AM
johnboy:
So they start riding wheelies down the street on a dirt bike next How far did they ride the wheelies? Maybe you should have asked them if you could have a turn.
Also, you also didn't say if the chicks were good looking or how old. It does make a difference.
Eric.

johnboy
09-10-2003, 10:43 AM
EricU:
johnboy:
So they start riding wheelies down the street on a dirt bike next How far did they ride the wheelies? Maybe you should have asked them if you could have a turn.
Also, you also didn't say if the chicks were good looking or how old. It does make a difference.
Eric. I got an old PE 250 that would walk any wheelie they could ever hope to ride...Yep it is old, but it does run good and is payed for!!!!!Chicks 15 not cute, starting to have the pre-preg belly...you know they look like they could be prego but you are not really sure....
Johnboy

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-10-2003, 10:52 AM
johnboy:
Dave I understand what you are saying, I in no way threatened them. I did not talk to them like men, because they are not men! nor did they even know I had a gun. In Texas it is refered to as a CHL (concealed handgun lisc) hence it should be concealed It goes everywhere with me, except church and work! Laws prohibit that...
At those locations it stays stay in the vehicle. It is with me to protect myself and my family, not to make my balls bigger I have never pulled a handgun on anyone, shot gun once different story. Is this little f*cker worth more to me than the 3 y/o down the street HELL NO! I spoke to the officer who answered the calls superior today and expressed my disatisfaction with the way the situation was handled. I am documenting all things that have happened as well as times and peeps that were there and saw what happened in the event some one develops the need to cause harm to any of my property in the near future.
Again Dave thanks for your perspective but not really the way I wanted to handle it.
Johnboy don't forget govt. bldgs. and schools. I didn't think it was against the law to pack heat to church. I used to pack my 12ga shotgun around in my pickup before they banned firearms in vehicles at work. That's okay by doing that they are guarenteeing my safety in transit to and from work. better hope I don't ever get car jacked. can we say lawsuit.......
Omega

Freak
09-10-2003, 11:03 AM
Live and let live...**** that. Those kids knew they were doing wrong. They also know you as an adult or the cops can’t really do much to them. THAT is why they got in his face and it's funny to them to piss you off. Be careful it can become their new hobby.
I have many kids in my neighborhood and most have quads, which they ride up and down the streets and in people’s yards. I watch them through candy wrappers and soda cans in the street for someone else to clean up. Break glass bottles in the street. Build skate/bike ramps in the street and not pick up the dropped nails, so people get flats. Through snowballs at homes. Leave shit all over the yards, clothes shoes, and toys. Which I through out if it is in my yard. Will not move out of the street when you want to drive by. Spray paint shit on the road. My neighbor is a cop who tells me "it's not a big deal" when I told him his son was throughing snowballs at my home. Piss in the street and then tell you that he is going to let it slide this time, but you should not be watching what he does. Most have shitty grades because mom and pop don’t care but yet they get anything they want and then trash it. The next year or two these punks will be driving. I live in a 5yr old nice middle class neighborhood. I need to move......
When you confront them do not let them win the argument (even if you are in shock that this little ****er is talking shit to you) or you are done for.
When I was young and my neighbor told me I was ****ing up I listened.
Some kids and parents these days need a serious ass kicking.
Live and let live... **** that....
[ September 10, 2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Freak ]

superdave013
09-10-2003, 12:12 PM
ROZ:
HOSS:
Whenever you have bad neighbors,,,throw dogshit in their yard. Worked for me. Kinda reminds me of my theory on tagers....Find out where they live and spray paint his fence with "Payback for taging a neighborhood". Leave a note on the front door saying that you'll spray something new and more expensive everytime you notice a new tag of his around town. Sooner or later he'll stop.. :D ..Especially if you spray his parent's car..... wink The ****s (that's more then one ****) who tag everything in my area all live in the run down apt. complexs. Most of the parents don't have cars and the one's that do have such a shit pile tagging it would make it look better.
I like your thinking but it most likely would just get you shot by a 15 year old punkass gang banger.

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 12:20 PM
secondchance:
Try this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/421kids.jpg ROTFLMAO
That would cool their jets :o

superdave013
09-10-2003, 12:24 PM
RiverDave:
As far as throwing a snowball?? I have never lived in a cold climate to know, but is that really that big of a deal to get riled up about?
RD Snowballs can be pretty hard at times. I know when I was a punkass youngster I've put some dents in siding and broke a few windows with them. :rolleyes:
Don't worry, kamra has came back to me. I've had some shit ****ed up at my house from the local kids.

ROZ
09-10-2003, 12:26 PM
superdave013:
ROZ:
HOSS:
Whenever you have bad neighbors,,,throw dogshit in their yard. Worked for me. Kinda reminds me of my theory on tagers....Find out where they live and spray paint his fence with "Payback for taging a neighborhood". Leave a note on the front door saying that you'll spray something new and more expensive everytime you notice a new tag of his around town. Sooner or later he'll stop.. :D ..Especially if you spray his parent's car..... wink The ****s (that's more then one ****) who tag everything in my area all live in the run down apt. complexs. Most of the parents don't have cars and the one's that do have such a shit pile tagging it would make it look better.
I like your thinking but it most likely would just get you shot by a 15 year old punkass gang banger. I'm sure the kid doing it in our neighborhood was a young skater deadbeat kid in the tract next to ours who on late nights had nuthing better to do..It just sucked to see the old man who lived there painting over the kid's mess every other week..
Besides nobody would ever know....totally anonymous. Just keep it to yourself for life... wink

riverrunner
09-10-2003, 12:31 PM
Phat_Kat:
sometimes I have to walk by the local high school and these little bastards come flying out and hit me. They always seem to brake just in time not to knock me over, and it is always the black kids with the comb stuck in their fro. I swear that the next time that happens I'm gonna fall on the ground and yell "oh my god you asshole you hit me I'm gonna sue your ass" wether I'm hurt or not. You should find a different route from the junior high to your house, so you don't have those big high school bullies picking on you. Either that or have your mom pick you up.

Caribbean Jet
09-10-2003, 12:32 PM
I have owned two homes and the best thing that I have done is made friends with all of the local kids. They tend to respect you more and they leave your S@#t alone. When ever I had a problem I just walk over and talk to them like I am one of them. I know that this sounds simplistic but it works. ( SO far) Anyway good luck with the little rats.

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 12:35 PM
RiverDave:
Freak:
Live and let live...**** that. Those kids knew they were doing wrong. They also know you as an adult or the cops can’t really do much to them. THAT is why they got in his face and it's funny to them to piss you off. Be careful it can become their new hobby.
I have many kids in my neighborhood and most have quads, which they ride up and down the streets and in people’s yards. I watch them through candy wrappers and soda cans in the street for someone else to clean up. Break glass bottles in the street. Build skate/bike ramps in the street and not pick up the dropped nails, so people get flats. Through snowballs at homes. Leave shit all over the yards, clothes shoes, and toys. Which I through out if it is in my yard. Will not move out of the street when you want to drive by. Spray paint shit on the road. My neighbor is a cop who tells me "it's not a big deal" when I told him his son was throughing snowballs at my home. Piss in the street and then tell you that he is going to let it slide this time, but you should not be watching what he does. Most have shitty grades because mom and pop don’t care but yet they get anything they want and then trash it. The next year or two these punks will be driving. I live in a 5yr old nice middle class neighborhood. I need to move......
When you confront them do not let them win the argument (even if you are in shock that this little ****er is talking shit to you) or you are done for.
When I was young and my neighbor told me I was ****ing up I listened.
Some kids and parents these days need a serious ass kicking.
Live and let live... **** that.... I didn't read anywhere that they "Got in his face?"
As far as throwing a snowball?? I have never lived in a cold climate to know, but is that really that big of a deal to get riled up about?
RD They give tickets for that stuff here, something about an unapproved projectile.

superdave013
09-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Caribbean Jet:
I have owned two homes and the best thing that I have done is made friends with all of the local kids. They tend to respect you more and they leave your S@#t alone. When ever I had a problem I just walk over and talk to them like I am one of them. I know that this sounds simplistic but it works. ( SO far) Anyway good luck with the little rats. I did the same thing where I live.
When I first moved here the skaters had these real shitty rails. I made them some bitchin ones. When I pulled those out of my truck they were so stoked. I go out and skate the ramps with them too.
Then some kid from a few streets over ****ed up my car they brough his ass to me. Was pretty cool of them. God damn did I feel old going to talk to some kids parents. I was still used to my parents getting that speech.

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Caribbean Jet:
I have owned two homes and the best thing that I have done is made friends with all of the local kids. They tend to respect you more and they leave your S@#t alone. When ever I had a problem I just walk over and talk to them like I am one of them. I know that this sounds simplistic but it works. ( SO far) Anyway good luck with the little rats. Works the same way for the local dirt bags, fix their car for free and they leave your shit alone.

ROZ
09-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Blown 472:
Caribbean Jet:
I have owned two homes and the best thing that I have done is made friends with all of the local kids. They tend to respect you more and they leave your S@#t alone. When ever I had a problem I just walk over and talk to them like I am one of them. I know that this sounds simplistic but it works. ( SO far) Anyway good luck with the little rats. Works the same way for the local dirt bags, fix their car for free and they leave your shit alone. Did something similar to the kids who use to live directly accross from my parents...They and their friends use to bump their shitty sounding 12v systems up the street and leave them on full blast while waiting for the rest of their friends to show up. It use to drive the neighbors crazy...I probably ruined it for these kids because the same thing(plus hotrod burnouts) use to happen at house whan I was kid...Anyway, this group happen to be hangin out when I was cleanin out some of the old sub enclousres and equiptment that was cluttering up my parents garage. I walked accross the street, hung out for a few minuites taliking to the kids and invited them over to pick through the free stuff I had. All I asked in return is that they give the old folks in the neighborhood a little "sound" respect when they cruised in after 6pm or so. It worked...
[ September 10, 2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Phat_Kat
09-10-2003, 02:41 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
sometimes I have to walk by the local high school and these little bastards come flying out and hit me. They always seem to brake just in time not to knock me over, WTF??? You got picked on alot in school didn't you?
RD No I'm just relatively passive because I almost go kicked out of school for being so violent and short tempered. I do give them a good yelling. I pinned one up against his car but didn't go any further than that.

mickeyfinn
09-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Go to the store and buy a few cans of table salt. Write messages in their front lawns. The salt will kill the shit out of the grass and the message will be there awhile. Or if you know their phone number look in the local yellow pages for an escort service and tell them you are looking for a black chick for a good time. They will send out the page or fax and their phone will ring almost non-stop for the next few hours. This may not get them to stop but it will make you feel better... :D
Or if you really want to be guilty of destruction of private property sneak over and cut the freon line to their A/C. They will notice that for sure.....

Badboat1
09-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Yep Tried mowing at like 7:00AM.And nothing seems to work little no repecting bastards and there damn trash can will stay out by the curb for atleast 3-4 days that just makes me hot.They ruin the places around here.I guess I need to buy the house and get me a good renter in there.
BB1

bchbum
09-10-2003, 09:04 PM
If they have a ph# & you know it put ads in the free papers selling all kinds of stuff. State in the ad your a day sleeper & to call only at night .

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Send RD over with his balloon launcher eek!