PDA

View Full Version : Where's PF2B?

HCS
03-22-2003, 10:27 PM
PickleFork2Be, Are you still around?. I could use a beer!. :D http://dan.allmopars.com/images/beer1.gif
I may have a line on a PF.

JetBoatRich
03-23-2003, 08:15 AM
I know he has a new job, funny thing I was thinking the same thing. Have not seen him posting as of lately. :)

PickleFork2Be
03-23-2003, 10:49 AM
hey hey!! Never fear PF2B is always lurking around here! :D Well, ok so that was lame...I actually haven't even had the time to really take a look in the past few weeks. Way too much work, and when it isn't work, way too much partying! :) How's everyone doing? I'll try to make an appearance around here a little more often :D
PF2B -=[recovering from a hangover]=-

HCS
03-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Sounds like me, work work work party!. :D Kinda wondered why you fadded away. Figured it must have been something like that. http://smiliez.de/img.php/2076.gif

PickleFork2Be
03-23-2003, 01:02 PM
I'll be around a lot more as soon as work calms down some. Just started a month ago, and you know how it goes these days--more work with less people. Oh well, it'll pay for me to play on the lakes this summer :) Can't wait for the first trip to Don Pedro...should only be a few weeks away from that trip.

HCS
03-23-2003, 09:28 PM
What's Don Pedro like?. I'm thinking about making a trip there. It looks pretty sweet from the photo shots I see on the news. :) Besides the fact that all the losers dump dead bodies there. :rolleyes:

PickleFork2Be
03-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Dead bodies in Don Pedro? Wow, actually hadn't heard about that. It's actually a really big lake (15 or so miles from front to back), with a ton of coves and spots to hangout, ski, whatever. Has to be my favorite place actually. Where do you tend to boat?
PF2B -=[hangover gone--working on another wink ]=-

HCS
03-24-2003, 06:41 AM
They had a thing on the news last year where the Russian Mafia had been dumping bodies in there from down south. For obvious reasons they thought Scott had Dumped Laci Peterson there.
Putting all that aside. :rolleyes: From the shots on the news it looks like a awesome place. I'd like to make a weekend trip there this summer and check it out. I like to go to different places every summer and see what there like. I'll have to check my calender and set aside a weekend and make the trip. :cool:

PickleFork2Be
03-24-2003, 02:04 PM
Wow, guess maybe I should watch the news more often. :D
let me know when you do...I'll make a trip up as well.