PDA

View Full Version : WANTED..5th wheel trailer!

TOBTEK
02-23-2003, 08:37 AM
I/WE have been lookin for a NICE CLEAN new or used 5th wheel trailer to stick down at the river. We need at least 30+ feet, triple slide, rear living room. Have looked at about every RV lot between san Diego and LA! If you know of a great deal please let me know.....tobtek

cheezpanel
02-23-2003, 10:58 AM
Where at the river do you want to put it? Check out hiddenshores.com, then click classifides. There's a couple there for sale.

TOBTEK
02-23-2003, 10:07 PM
cheezpanel:
Where at the river do you want to put it? Check out hiddenshores.com, then click classifides. There's a couple there for sale. thats funny, it will be going back there to hiddenshores. and I have been talking to a gentleman about his forsale on their web page. nice 34 footer, we have put a offer out to him, but has been rejected. I/we can get a brandnew 2003 for what he is aking for that 2001. Id buy that one tomorrow if he took our offer. nice couch, but not a highline RV by any stretch. We looked at some incredible trailers this weekend. Corian counters,hardwood and real tile floors, one with no less than 5 slide outs, some of these trailers are nicer than our first house. Thank you for trowing it out there though.... :D

cheezpanel
02-24-2003, 07:21 AM
I just bought a 38 ft travel trailer from C&D in El Cajon...not a 5th wheel, but was a real steal. They've got some pretty good deals there. They're also going to deliver it for me, and by taking out of state delivery you don't have to pay the sales tax. What site are you on at Hiddenshores?

cheezpanel
02-24-2003, 07:32 AM
I just bought a 38 ft travel trailer from C&D in El Cajon...not a 5th wheel, but was a real steal. They've got some pretty good deals there. They're also going to deliver it for me, and by taking out of state delivery you don't have to pay the sales tax. What site are you on at Hiddenshores?

cheezpanel
02-24-2003, 07:40 AM
I don't know what happened there...sorry for the double post. I'm a rookie

beer hunter
02-24-2003, 12:53 PM
TOBTEK:
I/WE have been lookin for a NICE CLEAN new or used 5th wheel trailer to stick down at the river. We need at least 30+ feet, triple slide, rear living room. Have looked at about every RV lot between san Diego and LA! If you know of a great deal please let me know.....tobtek My dad has an early 90's 40' fifth wheel in pretty good condition for sale. Two AC's , dish washer, washer/drier, aprox 20' slide-out, full size fridg, large shower, ect...It would be great for the river. Probably in the 10K to 15K range :) PM me for more info or his #

TOBTEK
02-24-2003, 01:02 PM
cheezpanel:
I just bought a 38 ft travel trailer from C&D in El Cajon...not a 5th wheel, but was a real steal. They've got some pretty good deals there. They're also going to deliver it for me, and by taking out of state delivery you don't have to pay the sales tax. What site are you on at Hiddenshores? thanks for the heads up, I've been down there to CD...good guys. I really only want the 5th wheel for the high ceilings and the big rear living room. we are down by the water in the "D" section...you?

TOBTEK
02-24-2003, 01:03 PM
beer hunter:
TOBTEK:
I/WE have been lookin for a NICE CLEAN new or used 5th wheel trailer to stick down at the river. We need at least 30+ feet, triple slide, rear living room. Have looked at about every RV lot between san Diego and LA! If you know of a great deal please let me know.....tobtek My dad has an early 90's 40' fifth wheel in pretty good condition for sale. Two AC's , dish washer, washer/drier, aprox 20' slide-out, full size fridg, large shower, ect...It would be great for the river. Probably in the 10K to 15K range :) PM me for more info or his # thanks but we need a newer unit..2000 or newer. We want a big triple slide with rear living room. We sure are picky :rolleyes:

cheezpanel
02-24-2003, 04:57 PM
Tobtek, we used to be in B section right on the corner if you turn up to go to the clubhouse, but moved last year up to C109, right at the base of the hills. It's alot cheaper up there! We'll have to come down and see you this summer....will you be out for spring break? That's when I'm having the new rig delivered.

TOBTEK
02-24-2003, 05:11 PM
cheezpanel:
Tobtek, we used to be in B section right on the corner if you turn up to go to the clubhouse, but moved last year up to C109, right at the base of the hills. It's alot cheaper up there! We'll have to come down and see you this summer....will you be out for spring break? That's when I'm having the new rig delivered. IF you dont mind me asking, how much less is it up there? we are paying $375.00 a month...ouch :rolleyes: a month....seems very expensive, but we like the area....plus with KAB, allenbach,myself, and a few others everyweek end is a mach22 regatta :D

cheezpanel
02-24-2003, 05:55 PM
TTek, I pay 275/mo...it's supposed to go up after this summer I hear, hopefully not too much more than 325, but who knows. My spot in B section started at 275 and went up to 325 and is now I think 375, but I'm not sure. I told them put me on the list for the cheapest spot they could find and I ended up where I'm at now. Now, how the heck do I put your post in my reply? I'm frackin clueless.