PDA

View Full Version : Wacky bitch Huffington drops out of Governor's race and...

MagicMtnDan
09-30-2003, 05:25 PM
she endorses Bustamante! (no surprise there)
She's one effed up bitch. There's not enough room here or time to describe what a maniac she really is.
Suffice to say she's one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen or heard from. Good riddance and if I never hear that shrill voice of hers again it will be too soon.

No.1 Gurupie
09-30-2003, 05:27 PM
She's a crazy tart who belongs in the looney bin. :mad:

O.B eddie
09-30-2003, 05:29 PM
No.1 Gurupie:
She's a crazy tart who belongs in the looney bin. :mad: Hello there I would like to know with whom I am conversing with I am all for fun Heee Haawwww BTW I thought I was the #1 GUUUURRRUUUUUPIE :p

Ziggy
09-30-2003, 05:33 PM
Bustimante sure attracts some real winners eh? Let her go ahead and endorse him, like its really gonna help :rolleyes:

DansBlown73Nordic
09-30-2003, 06:01 PM
Is she the hot chick on Stern Yesturday? Big pair of BOOBIES??? :p

FRENCHIE
09-30-2003, 06:14 PM
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!!!!! :mad:

Buff
09-30-2003, 06:15 PM
No - that girl on Stern was Mary Cary - half-baked Huffington has little boobies with good headlights though. A while back she was on Celebrity Jeopardy and she embarrassed herself to the max - she's a dunce!

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 06:20 PM
Hasta La Vista..................Baby!

Seadog
10-01-2003, 05:29 AM
Busty should drop 10 points in the polls with her endorsement.

dmontzsta
10-01-2003, 05:55 AM
Pics? :D

Blown 472
10-01-2003, 06:08 AM
She is endorsing davis.

superdave013
10-01-2003, 06:49 AM
Buff:
No - that girl on Stern was Mary Cary That's who I'm pulling for! lol Voting for the Terminator but pulling for Mary :D

NastyOne
10-01-2003, 07:34 AM
Crazy bitch.
http://www.ariannaonline.com/images/fd.pict.jpg

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2003, 08:12 AM
Her wacky 2% could go to Busti, or they may vote no on recall, or they may stay home. Who can tell with nuts? :rolleyes:
[ October 01, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

jjy73
10-01-2003, 08:15 AM
How is it, that people would even vote to keep Bustamante?? Isn't he part of the same corrupt brigade? He is lt. governor now under Davis, right?

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2003, 08:46 AM
Lets see about her....
Hmmmmm she started out a traditional left leaning liberal, then she became a right winger. Then, after her wealthy husband got spanked in a senate race, she divorced him and he then came out of the closet and announcd he was gay. Now she's running around as a leftist again, only this time she's doing it Green Party style. :rolleyes: The whole time she's been making herself richer. It's hard to tell if she's nuts or just a political alley cat playing games for money. After this recall is over she will surely write a book about it. It will just as surely be awful and it will make money. Is she crazy or crazy like a fox :confused: My thinking is she's both, since her views surely are both nutty and making her money.

MagicMtnDan
10-01-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah, she's running for governor and she's calling Gray Davis the devil himself and tearing up his management of the state.
Then she decides to get out of the race (she was never in it to win only to further her views, make herself more well known and trash those she doesn't like) trying to take Arnold down with her.
Meanwhile she endorses the devil himself, Gray Davis.
She defies logic. She abhors Gray Davis yet she'd rather support him (OK, "no on the recall" which is supporting Davis) than have a new governor, one who represents real change from the way things have been done by the guy she doesn't like.
She's a "typical Californian" - it's all about her.
Did you know she lives in a $35,000,000 mansion (she got via divorce)?
Did you know she paid less than $800 in taxes the last two years?

Dr. Eagle
10-01-2003, 09:23 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Her wacky 2% could go to Busti, or they may vote no on recall, or they may stay home. Who can tell with nuts? :rolleyes: I don't know she is sooooo far left, her 2% may hang with Commie Camejo. That would be just fine with me.

Dr. Eagle
10-01-2003, 09:27 AM
I am so pissed off at myself. I had the opportunity (was invited to go) to the Arnold Town Hall meeting here in Sacramento at the Memorial Auditorium this morning. I forgot to call back and reserve the tickets.
My neighbor across the street is going. It would have been like taking part in a little piece of history. Oh well, snooze you lose.

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2003, 10:30 AM
My understanding is the little money she paid in taxes were not for her, but the withholding on some of her servants. It was reported that she actually paid zilch for herself. I wish I could cite the source, but I have forgotten it.