PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Asians are great drivers?

Boozer
07-30-2003, 02:01 PM
?????

91nordic29
07-30-2003, 02:05 PM
watch it guys. you both are feeling your wheaties this week! wink

Boozer
07-30-2003, 02:05 PM
How so Mexicans? At least most Mexicans can see over the steering wheel. :D

betty boop
07-30-2003, 02:06 PM
nordic - thought you were gonna post a pic??

NOTALENT
07-30-2003, 02:10 PM
What are you talking about Most MEXICANS cant drive. Legally that is, well alot cant afford it either..lol jk.

hot_diggity_dog
07-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Boozer when I see you on the water I'm going to barbeque you and serve you with some stir fried noodles, then run you over with my truck. J/K
Hot (Boozer drives like Mr. Magoo) Diggity Dog :cool:

91nordic29
07-30-2003, 02:14 PM
sunbunny
i was until i saw the ms909ers. now i am a (bugok!)chicken! :cool:

Boozer
07-30-2003, 02:15 PM
I don't feel bad picking on Asians for their driving. I even have a few good asian friends that joke about Asian drivers. Speaking of Asians still one of my Asian friends told me a joke.
How do you know when an Asian has robbed your house?
The TV's gone but your math homework is done.

91nordic29
07-30-2003, 02:15 PM
RiverDave:
91nordic29:
watch it guys. you both are feeling your wheaties this week! wink Jesus, that didn't take long.. LOL
Ya know there was a time when I was polite and all about "PC" on here. Being that I kinda feel like this place is my home a lil bit, I ask myself "Why Dave? Why do you have to walk on eggshells in your own home?" the answer comes back.. "I don't." :D
I can say with some amount of certainty that nobody on this board thinks I'm racist.. (Although I do love the jokes, but who doesn't?) I've met damn near everyone that frequently posts in this place, so realistically.. Who am I trying to impress? Just messing around a bit is all.
If someone gets there feelers all wadded up, I'd say that has more to do with there own personal issues then it's gotta do with me.
RD now dave, dont go gettin' all bunged up and cranky. i wasnt calling you guys down.
sunbunny trying to get me to post bust photo.
[ July 30, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: 91nordic29 ]

NashvilleBound
07-30-2003, 03:18 PM
I had to check in on this thread just to make sure nobody said "Yes"! They suck! as well as the little brown units.....

miller19j
07-30-2003, 03:19 PM
NashvilleBound:
brown units..... Jeff that phrase still makes me laugh! :D

Jungle Boy
07-30-2003, 03:24 PM
God damn the yellow man - How can they be good drivers when you can blind fold them with a piece of dental floss. eek!

mickeyfinn
07-30-2003, 03:50 PM
Just give em prescription windshields.

Boozer
07-30-2003, 04:05 PM
mickeyfinn:
Just give em prescription windshields. Now that's classic. Doin it Magoo style.

Boozer
07-30-2003, 04:05 PM
Oh yeah.. You can't forget the booster seats.

Doug H.
07-30-2003, 11:13 PM
I heard Boozer and RD are good DRIVERS argue they will DRIVE you anywhere at anytime, they will even be blind folded while they DRIVE you. the good thing about there DRIVING is if you want to go slow they'll DRIVE it slow, if you want off road style they'll DRIVE it HARD and rough, if you like LONG trips on rough roads, you'll get it LONG and rough.. they have never been bent (pulled) over for speeding but would occassionally ask the kind officer "what kind of DRIVE would you like" cop replies "DRIVE THIS"...moral of story, Boozer and RD can DRIVE the shit out of anything.....oh i feel better now. :D :D :D :D

Boozer
07-30-2003, 11:18 PM
Doug H.:
I heard Boozer and RD are good DRIVERS argue they will DRIVE you anywhere at anytime, they will even be blind folded while they DRIVE you. the good thing about there DRIVING is if you want to go slow they'll DRIVE it slow, if you want off road style they'll DRIVE it HARD and rough, if you like LONG trips on rough roads, you'll get it LONG and rough.. they have never been bent (pulled) over for speeding but would occassionally ask the kind officer "what kind of DRIVE would you like" cop replies "DRIVE THIS"...moral of story, Boozer and RD can DRIVE the shit out of anything.....oh i feel better now. :D :D :D :D Sounds like Doug has got some serious sexual identity issues that he is trying to deal with. It's okay Doug you can be honest with the group. Why don't you tell us how you really feel? Also, try getting laid it will allow you to vent some of that pent up sexual frustration.

HM
07-30-2003, 11:23 PM
What is the last thing an asian driver sees in his rear view mirror when he exits the freeway?
http://the909.com/images/yahooflip2.gif http://the909.com/images/yahooflip2.gif http://the909.com/images/yahooflip2.gif http://the909.com/images/yahooflip2.gif
[ July 31, 2003, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: HolyMoly ]

Boozer
07-30-2003, 11:28 PM
Wilkes Marine Performance Center? :confused: :confused:
[ July 31, 2003, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

HM
07-30-2003, 11:38 PM
I got stuck by the red x's....all fixed now. :)

fat rat
07-31-2003, 02:15 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverDave:
[QB]
If someone gets there feelers all wadded up, I'd say that has more to do with there own personal issues then it's gotta do with me.
I hear ya.........some people have more issues than Hot Boat Magazine. lol argue

HOSS
07-31-2003, 06:32 AM
I think they ****in` suck. They all think that their rice burners are hotrods. Just when the hell did the amplified sound of passing gas through a funnel become popular anyway? :mad:

Laveyman
07-31-2003, 06:35 AM
My personal belief is that the DMV should NEVER issue a driver's license to ANYONE that you can blindfold with dental floss!!! :D :D :D

Stab-n-Steer
07-31-2003, 06:38 AM
I love JAL's (Japan Airlines) slogan, "You've seen us drive, now watch us fly!"
S&S

Tom Brown
07-31-2003, 06:42 AM
I taught an Asian friend to drive. He was in his late 40s at the time and not particularly teachable. It was one of the more interesting experiences of my life.
Jungle Boy, please check your PMs.

BADBLOWN572
07-31-2003, 07:52 AM
What I love are seeing the Rice Rockets with stickers all over them (I hear they give 5 h.p. each), a huge wing, small tires, and the car is sitting on the ground. Then when the driver gets in the car the seet is either OG'd to where the driver cant see out their window, or they are too short to see out of the front. And they wonder why we think they can't drive. HMM one of life's greatest wonders.

Hermosa
07-31-2003, 07:59 AM
Laveyman:
My personal belief is that the DMV should NEVER issue a driver's license to ANYONE that you can blindfold with dental floss!!! :D :D :D Laveyman, I think that's funny.... being married to an Asian, I worry about the car every time it leaves the driveway, her driving is some scary shit. I try and teach, being as nice as I can, but that doesn't work too well. I won't ride with her when she is driving.... it scares me.

hboldno7
07-31-2003, 08:11 AM
Boozer:
How so Mexicans? At least most Mexicans can see over the steering wheel. :D no man, they can see thru the chain link steering wheel :cool:

HOSS
07-31-2003, 09:01 AM
I love Asian women though! :p

Boozer
07-31-2003, 09:18 AM
Hermosa:
Laveyman:
My personal belief is that the DMV should NEVER issue a driver's license to ANYONE that you can blindfold with dental floss!!! :D :D :D Laveyman, I think that's funny.... being married to an Asian, I worry about the car every time it leaves the driveway, her driving is some scary shit. I try and teach, being as nice as I can, but that doesn't work too well. I won't ride with her when she is driving.... it scares me. Now that is some funny funny shit. Honey, it's okay foryou to drive my stick but I don't feel confident with your ability to drive a 5 speed.