PDA

View Full Version : *SPAM* For Sale...Carrera...

al cole'holic
08-26-2003, 12:32 PM
1992 Carrera 202 454 Jet Open Bow
300 hours, new battery, new fuel pump, rebuilt pump last year for over $1500. Boat has a custom trailer "top" for a jet ski or two with electric power winch. Asking only $15,500 or 18k with 1999 Kawasaki 3 seater with reverse. Both have matching covers...any interest let me know. :D
Pics will follow this evening...

al cole'holic
08-28-2003, 09:58 AM
Pic....
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/boat1.jpg

al cole'holic
08-28-2003, 10:29 AM
..couple more: :D
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/boat2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/boat3.jpg

BoatFloating
08-28-2003, 12:24 PM
al cole'holic, that looks like my first Carrera. It's the same year and colors and I sold it to a guy in Simi Valley except it didn't have rack on top. It had AZ numbers also that's got to be it. Are you the guy who bought from me? When I saw you post the info without the pictures, I went hum! then when I saw pic's I said ah yeah! Still looks in great shape. You PM'd me a while back about my Carrera 257 Party Deck I'm selling. Let me know if that's you. :D :D

al cole'holic
08-28-2003, 01:22 PM
BoatFloating:
al cole'holic, that looks like my first Carrera. It's the same year and colors and I sold it to a guy in Simi Valley except it didn't have rack on top. It had AZ numbers also that's got to be it. Are you the guy who bought from me? When I saw you post the info without the pictures, I went hum! then when I saw pic's I said ah yeah! Still looks in great shape. You PM'd me a while back about my Carrera 257 Party Deck I'm selling. Let me know if that's you. :D :D Did you sell it to Fred?? :D

BoatFloating
08-28-2003, 04:24 PM
al cole'holic:
BoatFloating:
al cole'holic, that looks like my first Carrera. It's the same year and colors and I sold it to a guy in Simi Valley except it didn't have rack on top. It had AZ numbers also that's got to be it. Are you the guy who bought from me? When I saw you post the info without the pictures, I went hum! then when I saw pic's I said ah yeah! Still looks in great shape. You PM'd me a while back about my Carrera 257 Party Deck I'm selling. Let me know if that's you. :D :D Did you sell it to Fred?? :D Yeah yeah that's it..... Is that you wink

al cole'holic
09-03-2003, 12:49 PM
BoatFloating:
al cole'holic:
BoatFloating:
al cole'holic, that looks like my first Carrera. It's the same year and colors and I sold it to a guy in Simi Valley except it didn't have rack on top. It had AZ numbers also that's got to be it. Are you the guy who bought from me? When I saw you post the info without the pictures, I went hum! then when I saw pic's I said ah yeah! Still looks in great shape. You PM'd me a while back about my Carrera 257 Party Deck I'm selling. Let me know if that's you. :D :D Did you sell it to Fred?? :D Yeah yeah that's it..... Is that you wink TTT :D
...BF, he said he bought it from some dude named Rocky in Simi.

al cole'holic
09-05-2003, 02:21 PM
ttt

BoatFloating
09-05-2003, 02:33 PM
That be me! :D

al cole'holic
09-16-2003, 08:51 AM
BoatFloating:
That be me! :D That's pretty funny BF!
ttt, price reduced to $14,500....make offer :D

al cole'holic
10-13-2003, 08:22 PM
al cole'holic:
BoatFloating:
That be me! :D That's pretty funny BF!
ttt, price reduced to $14,500....make offer :D ...futher mucker from Texas backed out so this boat is still for sale. :D

Dr. Eagle
10-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Have you been trying to sell this on Trader? I think I remember seeing the listing...