PDA

View Full Version : Everybody stop what your doing!!!

AZKC
08-11-2003, 08:44 AM
The President is in Tucson to check out the fire damage from the Aspen Fire on Mount Lemmon back in June.
He probably just looking for some good Mexican food since he is from Texas.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_almighty.jpg
Guys a nut case IMHO
KC

Boozer
08-11-2003, 08:54 AM
You're probably right about the nut case theory but did you really want Gore in office?

BajaMike
08-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Do you know if he is flying in/out of the Phoenix airport or a military base? I'm flying there in a couple hours and if he is flying in or out at about the same time it screws up all the flights and surrounding freeways. Sometimes the routes/schedule is on the local news stations.
Mike
[ August 11, 2003, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: BajaMike ]

AZKC
08-11-2003, 10:06 AM
BajaMike:
Do you know if he is flying in/out of the Phoenix airport or a military base? I'm flying there in a couple hours and if he is flying in or out at about the same time it screws up all the flights and surrounding freeways. Sometimes the routes/schedule is on the local news stations.
Mike He flew into Davis Monthan Air Force Base here in Tucson then he's off to Denver.
And yes I would have rather had Gore, hell I'd rather have Jesse Ventura or Arhnould :p
KC

roln 20s
08-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Definately went into Tucson. Did you guys hear about the crazy drunk this morning that ran through the baracades that were set up for Bush's crew- the police weren't sure of his intentions and called him a threat, so apparently they shot him. Not sure if they killed him or not??
Roln 20s

AZKC
08-11-2003, 10:35 AM
He's dead smile_sp He showed up at the road block early this morning. Stuck his head out the window and yelled he was going up the mountain to die only. Crashed the road block and headed up the mountain, the Sheriffs set a road block up the hill a ways and when he saw it he flipped a u and tried to run down a couple of Deputies so they took him out. Their thinking police aided suicide theory.
Actually GW took a chopper ride to Summerhaven from the base. Probably would have got car sick on the road up there :D
Live from Tucson
KC

MagicMtnDan
08-11-2003, 01:45 PM
AZKC:
And yes I would have rather had Gore, hell I'd rather have Jesse Ventura or Arhnould :p
KC Yeah, good for you - you deserve Al Gore. Tax and spend - he's like all the other Democrats who want to redistribute hardworking Americans' money to those who don't want to work and are encouraged not to work by the liberals who think we should take care of everyone who is here and who's coming here (many illegally)...
http://www.afreegreetingcard.com/postcards/images/plainnuts-e.jpg