PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Roll Call (4-6 April)

Havasu Luvr
04-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Ok guys & gals, First, I would like to thank all of you for the compliments on my new ride "Magnatude Attitude". Second, I want to know who's planning on being in Havasu this weekend??
Rod's - Pops/Chris, you guys still doing your mens trip this weekend? Chris, I don't think I will be towed this year...I have a spare key aboard my boat:eek:
DAB - David, I think I read somewhere that you're planning on coming to Havasu this week end?
SR - Still trying for the SCOPE run. I want to try the ocean blue before that run to feel more comfortable.
Any one else?? Look for me in the channel/sandbar/coppercanyon

Skullinator
04-01-2003, 10:37 AM
I'll be there 3rd through 7th

RiverTime69
04-01-2003, 11:22 AM
I'll be there w/about 4 girls. Going up Thursday night, staying 'till Sunday. I hope this damn storm they're predicting blows out.
We'll be on "MY OTT" and/or my buddie's Pontoon. Hitting all the same places, looking for lots of new faces...
PRAY 4 SUN!!! :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-01-2003, 11:32 AM
RiverTime69:
I'll be there w/about 4 girls. Going up Thursday night, staying 'till Sunday. I hope this damn storm they're predicting blows out.
We'll be on "MY OTT" and/or my buddie's Pontoon. Hitting all the same places, looking for lots of new faces...
PRAY 4 SUN!!! :D I'm there thursday night as well, we are on weather check big time over here. Friday looks good, but Saturday is what concerns me. I'll be easy to spot, fishermans hat, shades, over loaded 21' boat, and a custom 4 person 3gallon beer bong. :cool: I'll post a some pics later tonight, give a holla if you see us and try the beer bong if you'd like.

DAB
04-01-2003, 11:37 AM
HL, I'll be there...like everyone else, watching the weather. As of this am, looks like a 30% chance of rain. I checked the 2100 mile radar and only the the storm off California, map show it heading north..

SCUBA STEVE
04-01-2003, 11:51 AM
DAB:
HL, I'll be there...like everyone else, watching the weather. As of this am, looks like a 30% chance of rain. I checked the 2100 mile radar and only the the storm off California, map show it heading north.. Hopefully the winds will get it blowing straight up north, through northern CA, and not even dip north east to area code 86403. :D

Steamin' Rice
04-01-2003, 01:17 PM
HL,
We won't be making it to Havasu this weekend, but will be there for the heatwave poker run in the end of April. Have fun and get some more pics of your new toy..
You have plenty of time to get out there in Lake Pacific before the SCOPE poker run so I don't want to hear any excuses....... :D :D Seriously, let me know when you're ready to try the big blue and we'll head out with you. You will have a lot of fun out there in your boat..

riverracerx
04-01-2003, 01:33 PM
I'm leaving Thursday night about 5:00, staying till Sunday. Look for the Nordic in the channel on Friday, hopefully Saturday too if no rain. Cross your fingers.
See you all there!!

24ROD
04-01-2003, 06:04 PM
HL, I'm a definate maybe for this weekend. :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
04-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Looks like the weather might hold up for us!!!
36hrs until I hit the road for 5 hours. http://www.cnn.com/WEATHER/
rooster time
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Mvc-041s-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Mvc-036s1-med.jpg

Havasu Luvr
04-02-2003, 10:53 AM
YEAHHHHH ! ! no more storm watch for Saturday. Looks likes a better weekend.

riverracerx
04-02-2003, 02:58 PM
See you in the channel!!
Look for the Nordic with the RiverRacerX.com sticker on the transom...

Risky Business
04-02-2003, 03:11 PM
RiverTime69:
PRAY 4 SUN!!! :D Damn.....4 girls? You the man. I'll only have 2 with me. They're called "wife" and "daughter".
Whatever happened to the saying "don't bring sand to the beach?" I must be getting old.
Me and my two girls will be out there Thursday night. 25 Daytona, red and purple.

Skullinator
04-02-2003, 09:24 PM
your right you are old and some how you get free beer from the store was that a senior discount. jawdrop

Sun burners
04-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Thursday night or Friday morning Is anybody going to make a Topock run?

riverracerx
04-03-2003, 09:43 AM
Only if you buy my gas! I am gonna row from the marina over to the channel! :D

Havasu Luvr
04-03-2003, 10:49 AM
riverracerx
Member # 345 posted 03 April, 2003 09:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only if you buy my gas! I am gonna row from the marina over to the channel! Chris ! ! wait for me....I want to hook my tow line to you :D
Leaving early AM (4th) should be on the water by early afternnon

Risky Business
04-03-2003, 01:31 PM
Skullinator:
your right you are old and some how you get free beer from the store was that a senior discount. jawdrop Nope, don't think it was a senior discount. I'm guessing the broad thought I was so damn good looking she gave me the free beer hoping I'd ask for her number.

SCUBA STEVE
04-07-2003, 01:15 PM
Havasu luvr, saw you & the boat in copper canyon both friday & saturday, I was too far away both times to say whats up. I must say your boat is cherry! I hope to see you out there again soon.
The weather wasnt too bad, but it wasnt too good either, we made the best of it though.