PDA

View Full Version : REDBULL FLUGTAG !!!

Hallett19
09-16-2003, 12:06 PM
Come one, come all, I have a big crew hitting the flugtag at the santamonica pier !!! Pipesclean, I know you work out there, so you better come with !! http://www.redbullflugtagla.com/ If anyone wants to go, we can designate a meeting spot !

miller19j
09-16-2003, 12:13 PM
I would love to go but I am going to be on Vacation frown

SCUBA STEVE
09-16-2003, 12:15 PM
lmao..... we'll be in havasu. Looks like a fun time though. :D :D

superdave013
09-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Well they have to be under 450 pounds. Just think how cool it would be to get pushed off the edge in a stripped out hydro. :D
But I'm to heavy. Hallett19, you would have to be the pilot. wink

HOOTER SLED-
09-16-2003, 01:16 PM
This event should be pretty cool. I got hooked up with some VIP passes for the event and after party. I work for the L.A. Distributor. This is our market. Red Bull is anticipating between 50 and 75 thousand people in attendance. I recommend getting there early. Parking is gonna be a nightmare. Use the shuttle services or roll up on bike etc.. We had a meeting down there about a month ago. Had a walk through on the pier of what was gonna happen for the day and what not. Trust me, Red Bull spared no expense for this event. It should be going off. This is the first major event in Los Angeles for the brand. The reason for the long wait is because of the large amount of events in this city. Red Bull wants to make sure that there is a huge impact from such a large event. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to go or take my boat out to the lake for the day. Decisions, decisions. Oh yeah, they were trying to hook-up Snoop Dogg as part of the entertainment. Still trying to find out if this is happening or not. Anyways, this should be a bitchen event. For those of you that can make it, check it out.
HOOTER

Hallett19
09-16-2003, 01:19 PM
hootersled, whats up with the VIP passes ?? throw a couple my way man !!! :D I'd kill for some of those ! Oh, and would I be considered an alcoholic if I get drunk that early in the morning ?

Hallett19
09-16-2003, 02:33 PM
ttt

HOOTER SLED-
09-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Hallett19:
hootersled, whats up with the VIP passes ?? throw a couple my way man !!! :D I'd kill for some of those ! Oh, and would I be considered an alcoholic if I get drunk that early in the morning ? I'll see if I can do something. I'm trying to get extras for myself.
HOOTER

Windy
09-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Is everyone going saturday?

HOOTER SLED-
09-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Who else is going to Redbull Flugtag????

HOOTER SLED-
09-17-2003, 01:22 PM
Hallett19:
hootersled, whats up with the VIP passes ?? throw a couple my way man !!! :D I'd kill for some of those ! Oh, and would I be considered an alcoholic if I get drunk that early in the morning ? Oh yeah I almost forgot Hallet. Regarding you being an alcoholic. You know the old saying: It's Happy Hour somewhere in the world, so drink up!! :D :D
HOOT HOOT

Hallett19
09-17-2003, 09:58 PM
ok, just making sure, I know I do it at the lake, so I guess since there is water in the vacinity, that justifies drinking early. GOOD TIMES ! I cant f-ing wait !!