PDA

View Full Version : Look for me on CNN!!!

mister460
04-17-2003, 06:48 PM
That's right folks! Your resident US Marine, boat lover, Ford expert, etc. is heading over to the big show in the Middle East. Looks like they're sending me in the next few days. Wish me luck and I'll talk to you all again soon. I don't know if I'll have much time for cruising the Net while over there. Remember to support your troops!!!!

NashvilleBound
04-17-2003, 06:52 PM
Good Luck, Be Safe, God Bless...oh and check your PM's....

hoolign
04-17-2003, 07:10 PM
good luck dude!

mister460
04-17-2003, 07:20 PM
If anyone would like me to send them some mail from the Sandbox just PM me your address and I'll make sure to write you some letters. You guys could then keep me updated on the events here on "As The ***boat Turns"!!

Rexone
04-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Good luck and stay safe. Do you know what you'll be doing there or do they tell you ahead of time?
And thanks for going to defend all of our freedoms. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Jungle Boy
04-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Good luck and come home soon. Don't wing em, knock em over man.

spectratoad
04-17-2003, 07:42 PM
Stay safe. Need you back here to hit the lake with everyone

beached 1
04-17-2003, 08:12 PM
Good luck bro. Stay low .
:cool:

Jrocket
04-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Best of luck,try to keep safe!!! :D

bakerman
04-17-2003, 08:16 PM
:cool: good luck and hope your back soon! STAY SAFE AND STRONG !!!!!! devil

SCUBA STEVE
04-17-2003, 08:38 PM
good luck bro. take care & be safe

77charger
04-17-2003, 08:43 PM
good luck make it back safely. :)

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-17-2003, 09:01 PM
God Bless you And Thank you mister460. I have no Idea what you look like so I wouldn't know if i seen you on CNN. But Take care God bless you and your family.
Talk to you agian soon. By the way I have a nephew (Marines Wpns Co 2-4) down in Japan some where. On the USS Essex. :D
[ April 17, 2003, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

RH
04-17-2003, 09:03 PM
Be safe bud , and a big THANK YOU from all of us to you and every one in the armed forces . My brother in-law is a marine reserve and we think he's over there were not sure he can't tell us much , he's out of San Diego his name is Joe Perry
if you see him give him a big hug for us , but a manly marine hug , nothing more ! Thanks RH
[ April 17, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: RH ]

HCS
04-17-2003, 09:08 PM
mister460:
That's right folks! Your resident US Marine, boat lover, Ford expert, etc. is heading over to the big show in the Middle East. Looks like they're sending me in the next few days. Wish me luck and I'll talk to you all again soon. I don't know if I'll have much time for cruising the Net while over there. Remember to support your troops!!!! Aahh, Good luck and be safe. My brother was in Okinawa Japan for 5 years. He's civilian. Now he's at Beale AFB in Calif.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-17-2003, 09:10 PM
http://home.att.net/~Poofcat/troopsa.jpg
Dear Lord,
There's a young man far from home,
called to serve his nation in time of war;
sent to defend our freedom
on some distant foreign shore.
We pray You keep him safe,
we pray You keep him strong,
we pray You send him safely home ...
for he's been away so long.
There's a young woman far from home,
serving her nation with pride.
Her step is strong, her step is sure,
there is courage in every stride.
We pray You keep her safe,
we pray You keep her strong,
we pray You send her safely home ...
for she's been away too long.
Bless those who await their safe return.
Bless those who mourn the lost.
Bless those who serve this country well,
no matter what the cost.
God, Bless America!

gigamurph
04-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Godspeed mister460 and remember; don't set your bare butt down because that damn sand gets in everthing! Stay alert; stay safe!

WETDAWG
04-17-2003, 11:18 PM
God Speed to ya man!
You and all the troops over there are in our prayers.
My 6 year old asks "why isn't it over yet"
God bless You :)
WD & Family
[ April 18, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: WETDAWG ]

RiverKitty
04-17-2003, 11:59 PM
Dear Sir,
I am proud to know one of America's Finest!
Thank you for your courage and bravery to defend our country!!!
You ROCK!!!
Whatever your mission may be, may God Bless You and keep you safe until you are back home with us!
Tell all your buddies (this includes you) they are invited to a "Big Welcome Home Bash" at the river when they/you return.
Hopefully it will be sooner than later!
The first round is on JetBoatRich! :D
By the way, do you have a pic so we can *look* for you on CNN???
If you or any of your buddies need a "cyber pen-pal", feel free to shoot me an e-mail once and awhile!!!
Cheers & God Speed ~RiverKitty :D
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/marines.jpg

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 03:22 AM
Take care of yourself, I have family member and co-worker there. We want all of you to come home safe.
RiverKitty, you are right, first round on me :D

hot_diggity_dog
04-18-2003, 06:12 AM
Mister460,
We all support you and be safe. wink
Please post a picture of yourself so we can identify the name with a face. :D
My Mom is from Okinawa and I have even surfed there. :)
Dad was a marine 22 yrs wink
GO USA
HDD :cool:

91nordic29
04-18-2003, 06:58 AM
thank you and stay safe!!

gigamurph
04-18-2003, 10:42 AM
RiverKitty:
Dear Sir,
I am proud to know one of America's Finest!
Thank you for your courage and bravery to defend our country!!!
You ROCK!!!
Whatever your mission may be, may God Bless You and keep you safe until you are back home with us!
Tell all your buddies (this includes you) they are invited to a "Big Welcome Home Bash" at the river when they/you return.
Hopefully it will be sooner than later!
The first round is on JetBoatRich! :D
By the way, do you have a pic so we can *look* for you on CNN???
If you or any of your buddies need a "cyber pen-pal", feel free to shoot me an e-mail once and awhile!!!
Cheers & God Speed ~RiverKitty :D
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/marines.jpg RiverKitty; I take that back. You're not such a bad girl afterall. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but you're OK. (BTW, jsut in case ya forgot; I really don't think you're baaaaad. I do think that you were naughty with the squirrel [SuperV] pic on that other thread. I loved it!) :p

Wet Dream
04-18-2003, 10:58 AM
Mr460, why would you set your goals so low? Instead of CNN, aim alot higher, try to get onto Fox News Channel. Hell, even the HSN is better than CNN. Good luck, make the best of it.
[ April 18, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

MJ19
04-18-2003, 11:23 AM
Check your PMs and we'll talk later :D

MJ19
04-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Wet Dream:
Mr460, why would you set your goals so low? Instead of CNN, aim alot higher, try to get onto Fox News Channel. Yeah...try and get on Fox News as well...but first post a picture of yourself in desert camo so we know what to look for :D
God Bless you and keep you safe!!! :)

HavasuDreamin'
04-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Thank you for defending all of our freedoms. Stay low and be safe (as much as you can). Keep in touch best you can........we are all thinking of you and praying for all of our troops.
HD

DansBlown73Nordic
04-18-2003, 11:40 AM
If you do get on CNN or Fox mention us guys here on HB..... :D

MJ19
04-18-2003, 11:57 AM
Dans66Stevens:
If you do get on CNN or Fox mention us guys here on HB..... :D Preferrably before any family members or close friends...us ***boat friends should be #1 first priority on your "hello" list :p wink :D

skeepwerkzaz
04-18-2003, 12:01 PM
Remember three things....
Lord loves a workin' man,
Don't trust whitey,
See a doctor and get rid of it!
But seriously, we are all proud, stay safe and come home soon!

topless
04-18-2003, 12:04 PM
You will be in everyones prayers back here every day. I know you will think of us.....well most of us. OK the rest of us..lol. We will miss ya when your gone but celebrate when you're back!!! Take care. wink :D wink :D wink :D

SchellSchock
04-18-2003, 03:36 PM
Check your pm

mister460
04-25-2003, 10:49 AM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/57.JPG
Here's a pic of me in woodlands. Don't have one in deserts. I appreciate all your support and will let eveyone over there know about you guys. I don't exactly know when or where I'll be going but hopefully I will soon. I'm in So Cal for the next few days for some training and processing then..who knows?! Well, talk to you all soon!! Thanks guys!