PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana

BajaMike
08-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Researchers at the University of Mississippi have had very successful results with a new suppository medical marijuana formula when used on chemotherapy patients. The only side effect so far, is that within 15 minutes of the patients inserting the suppository, they have an uncontrollable urge to shove Twinkies up their asses.
argue boxed

Tom Brown
08-17-2003, 09:14 PM
:D
Now they need to work on developing an electrically warmed roach clip.

HighRoller
08-17-2003, 10:35 PM
I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms?

Kilrtoy
08-17-2003, 10:39 PM
AHHHHHH, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey bra pass the doobie, dont be a bogart, haaaaa, haaaaa

sorry dog
08-18-2003, 04:22 AM
I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? Maybe he'll recommend a bigger bong :D

Boozer
08-18-2003, 05:00 AM
HighRoller:
I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? I know people who have been smoking pot for longer then that and their brain is yet to be fried. Marijuana is not anymore harmful then alcohol. In a lot of ways marijuana is less harmful based on the fact that it doesn't kill your liver.

JetBoatRich
08-18-2003, 05:31 AM
sorry dog:
I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? Maybe he'll recommend a bigger bong :D http://www.bongshop.com/images/product_images/1514.jpg

HighRoller
08-18-2003, 05:52 AM
Marijuana is not anymore harmful then alcohol. In a lot of ways marijuana is less harmful based on the fact that it doesn't kill your liver True,if you the ignore the fact that smoking one joint is equal to smoking 27 cigarettes.People seem to forget that marijuana is a carcinogenic just like cigarettes and is even more dangerous because it is inhaled so deeply.

PipesClean
08-18-2003, 06:32 AM
It's GREAT for your smile though :D :D :D

HavasuBarney
08-18-2003, 07:33 AM
It certainly does have some harmful effects but none to your health! wink

Jet City
08-18-2003, 09:15 AM
RiverDave:
Boozer:
HighRoller:
I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? I know people who have been smoking pot for longer then that and their brain is yet to be fried. Marijuana is not anymore harmful then alcohol. In a lot of ways marijuana is less harmful based on the fact that it doesn't kill your liver. Boozer, that certainly does seem to be the "common belief." I have a brother that's mentally ill, the trigger that caused the whole scenario was da gonja and smoking it at a very young age. (5th grade) In any event, if you want to see something interesting, go down to psychiatric health services.. about 80% of the people in there are from the "harmless" effects of da kind bud.
RD Sorry to hear about your bro RD, but your statement about 80% of mental patients being there from smoking weed is nonsense. I have known far too many people that have been long time heavy users with no mental issues. I also agree that alchohol is a way more dangerous drug than pot, far more people die from excessive drinking or alchohol related accidents, not to mention that weed is not physically addicting. As for the 1 joint = 27 cigerette theory, that may or may not be true, but after 2-3 tokes your just wasting weed IMO. All drugs are physically damaging when used in excess.

mickeyfinn
08-18-2003, 09:32 AM
Killing brain cells?....Not according to some of the latest studies which indicate that brain cells are not permanently damaged by marijuana use. In fact it appears that the permanent damage done to brain cells by alcohol far exceeds the damage done by marijuana.
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/937430/posts
http://www.drugwarfacts.org/marijuan.htm

Boozer
08-18-2003, 10:03 AM
If you use a bong the hit of pot is not even close to 27 cigarettes. Not even 1 cigarette. Not to mention if you REALLY want the best buzz you don't smoke it at all you eat it. Or you do what hoss does and shove the buds right up into your butt hole, sit back, and enjoy the show.

hot_diggity_dog
08-18-2003, 12:16 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/5529pipedreams.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55m_m_just_chillin.jpg
HDD :cool:
[ August 18, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

BajaMike
08-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Hey, guys, it was just a joke……I thought it was funny. It wasn’t meant to be an intellectual discussion of the physiological benefits or otherwise of pot.........
pig_flyi
Mike

hot_diggity_dog
08-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Dude! wink

BajaMike
08-18-2003, 01:00 PM
Actually, the "discussion" was as funny as the joke.....ya never know where these things will take you and what others will come up with. It's what makes this place so interesting...and addictive....I better get back to work!
smile_sp
Mike

Sangster
08-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Anything you start doing at the age of 5 will have adverse affects weather Drugs or ALCOHOL... :rolleyes:

hot_diggity_dog
08-18-2003, 01:30 PM
Anything you start doing at the age of 5 will have adverse affects weather Drugs or ALCOHOL...
Good thing RD didn't start until he was seven (7) wink

sorry dog
08-18-2003, 01:57 PM
Maybe he was talking about this joint-- it might be equal to 27 cigs:
http://www.the-matrix.com/sorrydog/bblunt.jpg
Picture is courtesy of Wicky :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Not to mention if you REALLY want the best buzz you don't smoke it at all you eat it.
Oh boozer you are so wrong, I think you are confusing heroin with MARY J. The fastest and most effective method is smoking.

mickeyfinn
08-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Kilrtoy:
Not to mention if you REALLY want the best buzz you don't smoke it at all you eat it.
Oh boozer you are so wrong, I think you are confusing heroin with MARY J. The fastest and most effective method is smoking. Smoking definitely better than eating. Can't say about the method mentioned for hoss. Don't think I want a buzz that bad.

Sangster
08-18-2003, 07:01 PM
I will say that to consume/eat Buds is the only way that you can acually O.D. on Pot.... :cool: