PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 12:06 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself being a newbie on the forum. I experienced my first boating experience in March at Havasu. Since then I have been hooked and canÂ’t wait to get on the water. I also have a need to learn more about boats i.e. the different types and mechanics. XL said this would be the perfect place to start, so here I am.

miller19j
04-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Welcome to our little CultÂ….I mean boards :D wink
Like the Avitar!

Ziggy
04-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Welcome Aboard! Enjoy all the BS and fun

Blown 472
04-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Howdy, sounds like you are experianced.
How is the area you live in?? my friends daughter has an invite to be an aggie??

superV
04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Welcome! :D And is all I can say is SWEET eek!

Ms. XLGPP
Las Cruces is a nice area, good people and NMSU is a good school. I went to NMSU for a couple of years but I cant seem to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life so I am selling motorcycles in the mean time.

Tom Brown
Welcome, Ms. XLGPP. :)
Unfortunately, duck hunting season has just closed but I have a hunch it will reopen in a short time. :)

Blown 472
04-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Ms. XLGPP:
Las Cruces is a nice area, good people and NMSU is a good school. I went to NMSU for a couple of years but I cant seem to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life so I am selling motorcycles in the mean time. Cool, what kind of stuff it there to do around there, this for a girl coming from the midwest.

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 12:22 PM
Cool, what kind of stuff it there to do around there, this for a girl coming from the midwest. Well depends on what she likes to do...
We are about an hour from the lake, there is plenty of land to ride if she likes motorsports or el paso is just a few miles down the road for good shopping. If she is in school she will have plenty of school functioned events thru the university.

Blown 472
04-09-2003, 12:24 PM
Ms. XLGPP:
Cool, what kind of stuff it there to do around there, this for a girl coming from the midwest. Well depends on what she likes to do...
We are about an hour from the lake, there is plenty of land to ride if she likes motorsports or el paso is just a few miles down the road for good shopping. If she is in school she will have plenty of school functioned events thru the university. Any skiing or anything like that?

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 12:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ms. XLGPP:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool, what kind of stuff it there to do around there, this for a girl coming from the midwest.
Well depends on what she likes to do...
We are about an hour from the lake, there is plenty of land to ride if she likes motorsports or el paso is just a few miles down the road for good shopping. If she is in school she will have plenty of school functioned events thru the university.
Any skiing or anything like that?
Yes, as long as the snow is good Ruidoso is about 1 1/2 hours away. It's a good mountain...or for a weekend trip there is numreous places to go.

XLGPP
04-09-2003, 12:35 PM
HEY BABY!!! welcome to da madness wink
and whatever they say about me.....dont beleive em...LOL

HavasuDreamin'
04-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Welcome! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif

SCUBA STEVE
04-09-2003, 12:57 PM
WELCOME :D

miller19j
04-09-2003, 01:16 PM
XLGPP:
HEY BABY!!! welcome to da madness wink
and whatever they say about me.....dont beleive em...LOL DonÂ’t worry we wonÂ’t tell her about her Naked Pictures that you posted :D wink

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by XLGPP:
HEY BABY!!! welcome to da madness
DonÂ’t worry we wonÂ’t tell her about her Naked Pictures that you posted
No biggie...unless they were the pictures of him getting naked at his 30th birthday party...then I am sorry! wink

miller19j
04-09-2003, 01:41 PM
Ms. XLGPP:
No biggie...unless they were the pictures of him getting naked at his 30th birthday party...then I am sorry! wink I think that you should e-mail me all of your naked pictures (of you not him) and I will tell you witch ones he posted. :D wink

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 01:56 PM
No biggie...unless they were the pictures of him getting naked at his 30th birthday party...then I am sorry!
I think that you should e-mail me all of your naked pictures (of you not him) and I will tell you witch ones he posted.
That's a good one! Does it ever work??? :D

miller19j
04-09-2003, 02:08 PM
Ms. XLGPP:
That's a good one! Does it ever work??? I donÂ’t know I'll tell you tomorrow :D
[ April 09, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

AZKC
04-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the asylum, we're almost neighbors, kinda :cool: Maybe we'll see you guys at Elephant Butte sometime if I make it over there...
KC

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 02:31 PM
AZKC:
Welcome to the asylum, we're almost neighbors, kinda :cool: Maybe we'll see you guys at Elephant Butte sometime if I make it over there...
KC That would be cool!

XLGPP
04-09-2003, 02:41 PM
I think that you should e-mail me all of your naked pictures (of you not him) and I will tell you witch ones he posted.
Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt there a miss or Mrs. for you Miller? and if so, why would you need naked pics of mine :confused: surely your not suggesting that your own naked girl doesnt give you enough pleasure... oh shit, this doesnt make me the new designated cock blocker does it?

miller19j
04-09-2003, 02:49 PM
XLGPP:
Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt there a miss or Mrs. for you Miller? and if so, why would you need naked pics of mine :confused: surely your not suggesting that your own naked girl doesnt give you enough pleasure... oh shit, this doesnt make me the new designated cock blocker does it? No MJ is everything I will ever need. :) I was just seeing if my charm still worked. Just as I thought it still doesnÂ’t work. :D wink
I hope you didnÂ’t take any offense I was just kidding around with her.

SchellSchock
04-09-2003, 03:51 PM
Welcome.....
New Mexico...hmmmmmm..
Isn't that famous for the line...
"Biatches?...BIATCHES...? We don't need no stinkeen Biatches!!! ...
OOPS..My bad that was Mexico not New Mexico...
GRIN. :D :D wink wink
All kidding aside, WELCOME, we need more of the female perceptions on these boards.
"My wife made say that"

XLGPP
04-09-2003, 04:32 PM
I hope you didnÂ’t take any offense I was just kidding around with her.
offense? no way... if I was offended that easily, I wouldnt have lasted the 1st week here :D I was just trying to get you to point out your lack of charm rather than me do it...LOL.. :D

MJ19
04-09-2003, 05:20 PM
miller19j:
Ms. XLGPP:
That's a good one! Does it ever work??? I donÂ’t know I'll tell you tomorrow :D His lines rarely work :rolleyes:
This used to be one of his favorite lines: "I like your pants, they'd look good on the floor next to my bed" :rolleyes:
Or
"Is your daddy a candy maker?" "Why?" "because you're the sweetest thing in town" :rolleyes:

MJ19
04-09-2003, 05:26 PM
By the way...WELCOME to the loony bin eek! :D
I'm not sure if you'll learn about engines and what-nots in the "Sandbar" section, but you'll for sure get an education not taught in most schools. eek! :D

Ms. XLGPP
04-09-2003, 05:53 PM
MJ19:
miller19j:
Ms. XLGPP:
That's a good one! Does it ever work??? I donÂ’t know I'll tell you tomorrow :D His lines rarely work :rolleyes:
This used to be one of his favorite lines: "I like your pants, they'd look good on the floor next to my bed" :rolleyes:
Or
"Is your daddy a candy maker?" "Why?" "because you're the sweetest thing in town" :rolleyes: That is the first time I have heard the second one...it's a good one. :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-09-2003, 05:56 PM
Ms. XLGPP:
Las Cruces is a nice area, good people and NMSU is a good school. I went to NMSU for a couple of years but I cant seem to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life so I am selling motorcycles in the mean time. I use to live in Las Cruse about 5 years ago. Welcome aboard.

missboatnam1
04-09-2003, 06:01 PM
welcome!!!! :D

XLGPP
04-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Like the Avitar!
I picked it... hehehe :D

Blown 472
04-10-2003, 06:45 AM
MJ19:
miller19j:
Ms. XLGPP:
Or
"Is your daddy a candy maker?" "Why?" "because you're the sweetest thing in town" :rolleyes: So what did he use to hook you??

XLGPP
04-10-2003, 06:52 AM
So what did he use to hook you??
just my charming smile :D oh and "your much better looking than your cousin" LOL

HOOTER SLED-
04-10-2003, 07:17 AM
:rolleyes: [/qb][/QUOTE]So what did he use to hook you?? [/QB][/QUOTE]
Look at his name. I think it stands for Xtra Large PP. LOL :D :D Welcome Ms. XL. Great frickin avatar. Is that you in that glass??

HOOTER SLED-
04-10-2003, 07:22 AM
:rolleyes: [/qb][/QUOTE]So what did he use to hook you?? [/QB][/QUOTE]
Look at his name. I think it stands for Xtra Large PP. LOL :D :D Welcome Ms. XL. Great frickin avatar. Is that you in that glass??

Kim Hanson
04-10-2003, 07:23 AM
Welcome aboard,we do need more women posting in here. That avatar is the shit..........( . )( . )...... wink :D

XLGPP
04-10-2003, 10:04 AM
I think it stands for Xtra Large PP. LOL hahaha, someone finally got it! BUT it doesnt mean its so...LOL!

XLGPP
04-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Welcome aboard,we do need more women posting in here. That avatar is the shit..........( . )( . )......
Kim, I figured of all ppl (avitar king), that you would have seen that one before.

MJ19
04-10-2003, 01:50 PM
XLGPP:
just my charming smile :D oh and "your much better looking than your cousin" LOL I think they were asking me??? :rolleyes: :p wink
If the question was what did Miller use to hook me...it took several years of trying for a date and eventually proving to be the absolute best provider and hubby prospect out there! :D

beyondhelpin
04-12-2003, 05:03 PM
MJ19:
XLGPP:
just my charming smile :D oh and "your much better looking than your cousin" LOL I think they were asking me??? :rolleyes: :p wink
If the question was what did Miller use to hook me...it took several years of trying for a date and eventually proving to be the absolute best provider and hubby prospect out there! :D Wow! Nothing about looks, charm, skills, prowess, sexiness, intelligence. Just have a few nickels banging around in the pocket huh! Dude you apparently have it going on! J/K :D :D :D