PDA

View Full Version : Your on death row.....what would your last meal be?

Tom Foolery
02-13-2003, 12:31 PM
Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Biscut, Country Gravy and a tall cool one.

superV
02-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Pussy with a side of Breasts and a Cold Ceers:D

miller19j
02-13-2003, 12:34 PM
I would have to say Pussy. Call me a pig but its true

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 12:35 PM
Prime rib with horseradish sause, baked sweet tater, salad, and gin and tonic. :D

superV
02-13-2003, 12:37 PM
Blown 472:
Prime rib with horseradish sause, baked sweet tater, salad, and gin and tonic. :D FAG! Nuttin taste better than Pussy!

Seadog
02-13-2003, 12:38 PM
Ribs, beer and Brittany Spears. devil

superV
Blown I thought you might just ask for some 6" heals! :D j/k

Blown 472
He said "nuttin" and I am the fag?? :D

superV
02-13-2003, 12:41 PM
Blown 472:
He said "nuttin" and I am the fag?? :D That because that what id be doing with that pussy "nuttin" all over it! Now we better clean this up before the law comes to town! :D

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 12:43 PM
I'm suprised all of you guys like the taste of cat so much. It is pretty tough to get in this country, and I wasn't sure America had developed a taste for it. Although, when cooked Hunan style, it does taste a lot like chicken!
Cat... the other white meat.

jm2drvr
02-13-2003, 12:46 PM
pink taco & bombay saphire splash o tonic.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 01:12 PM
I'd have a plate of Britney and Christina with a side of Jessica Simpson. May as well live it up. :D

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:13 PM
jordanpaulk:
I'd have a plate of Britney and Christina with a side of Jessica Simpson. May as well live it up. :D Wont the Olson twins be pissed?? :D

Jordy
02-13-2003, 01:29 PM
Good point. If they're going to kill me anyway, what's a little statutory rape mixed in right? What are they going to do, kill me again? :D

78Eliminator
02-13-2003, 01:33 PM
This was a good topic. You know I had to respond:
Top sirloin with cajun spices, grilled prawn with butter garlic sauce, steak fries with plenty of salt and ketchup, fresh arrowhead water (I don't like to drink alcohol while I eat). After dinner, green tea ice cream, a slice of black tie mousse cake and top it off with a pint of Guinness.
Ok boss, you can take my life now, I am ready to pay my debt to society.

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:34 PM
78Eliminator:
This was a good topic. You know I had to respond:
Top sirloin with cajun spices, grilled prawn with butter garlic sauce, steak fries with plenty of salt and ketchup, fresh arrowhead water (I don't like to drink alcohol while I eat). After dinner, green tea ice cream, a slice of black tie mousse cake and top it off with a pint of Guinness.
Green tea ice cream?? what is that like?
Ok boss, you can take my life now, I am ready to pay my debt to society.

HOSS
02-13-2003, 01:38 PM
A can of XXX black gun powder. So when they hit the switch I blow everyones ass up.
See ya in hell, I got a front row seat. devil

78Eliminator
02-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Blown, try it out; good stuff.

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:49 PM
78Eliminator:
Blown, try it out; good stuff. Does it taste like tea?

78Eliminator
02-13-2003, 01:51 PM
Blown 472:
78Eliminator:
Blown, try it out; good stuff. Does it taste like tea? Not really. Maybe a little. I tried it and it became one of my favorites instantly. Pick up a quart on your way home and report back.

Tom Foolery
02-13-2003, 03:23 PM
78Eliminator:
Blown 472:
78Eliminator:
Blown, try it out; good stuff. Does it taste like tea? Not really. Maybe a little. I tried it and it became one of my favorites instantly. Pick up a quart on your way home and report back. The green tea ice cream is good, but its better when its fried in tempura batter.

Jrocket
02-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Hot wings from Fox's and alot of cold Coor's light long necks... :D

93eliminator
02-13-2003, 03:54 PM
here it is texas style
see link down the page
[ February 13, 2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: 93eliminator ]

RPrincez
02-13-2003, 03:59 PM
I guess this puts a twist on the theory of the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:02 PM
RPrincez:
I guess this puts a twist on the theory of the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. The guy who made that crap up must have weighed 600 lbs. I know a quicker way to my heart and it has nothing to do with food. wink :D

RPrincez
02-13-2003, 04:04 PM
I am sure that is true with most guys.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Besides, I can cook. I don't need someone doing the cooking for me. :D

RPrincez
02-13-2003, 04:06 PM
What a good man.......Less work for the woman.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Living alone has it's good side benefits. Besides Ramen and Mac & Cheese got really old in the first week. Going on 2 1/2 years now and I've gotten pretty creative. I have a wok I need to try out next. :D

RPrincez
02-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Let me know how the wok goes. I bet you are good at woking things.

93eliminator
02-13-2003, 04:09 PM
here hope this link works now
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:10 PM
101 Ways to Wok Your Dog. :D

RPrincez
02-13-2003, 04:11 PM
Living alone you should be able to wok your dog anytime you feel like it.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:12 PM
93eliminator:
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm Man, don't those guys realize how bad some of that stuff is for you? I like the guy who wanted a pot of coffee... going out wired. :D :D

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:16 PM
I know it's not supposed to be funny, but this list is killing me. (No pun intended).
One guy didn't want anything but had a hamburger at the suggestion of his mother... :D
No alcohol or smokes allowed. Bummer deal.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:21 PM
RPrincez:
I bet you are good at woking things. What's that supposed to mean??? :confused:

miller19j
02-13-2003, 04:28 PM
This guy was hungry!
“Two 16 oz. ribeyes, one lb. turkey breast (sliced thin), twelve strips of bacon, two large hamburgers with mayo, onion, and lettuce, two large baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, cheese, and chives, four slices of cheese or one-half pound of grated cheddar cheese, chef salad with blue cheese dressing, two ears of corn on the cob, one pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and four vanilla Cokes or Mr. Pibb”
[ February 13, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

93eliminator
02-13-2003, 04:35 PM
i found that site about 2 years ago.Some of those guys can eat.But they sure dont delay executions in texas count how many they do a month.

mbrown2
02-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Something that would take a LONG TIME...maybe like the following (its gotta be good for another 6 hours of life):
Peasant-Style Potted Foie Gras with Hungarian Duck Crackling Biscuits
Foie Gras plays an important role in the culinary history of Eastern Europe, particularly Hungary. This traditional recipe is from the Ukraine, near the Hungarian border, where Dano Hutnik grew up on a farm. Every family in town kept a few geese reserved for special occasions. Dano remembers helping his mother make a mixture of pumpkin-seed oil and corn to fatten their birds. Dano continues his family's tradition, preparing duck foie gras with shmaltz-smothered onions and duck fat cooked together-that diners spoon onto freshly baked crackling biscuits. Yield: 8 to 10 appetizer servings
Peasant-Style Foie Gras Duck Crackling Biscuits
1 1/4 pounds rendered duck fat 1/2 cup duck cracklings
3 onions, coarsely chopped 1/2 cup rendered duck fat
6 cloves garlic, chopped 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Coarse salt 1 teaspoon black pepper, cracked,
Black pepper, freshly cracked or caraway seeds, plus additional
1 whole foie gras, about 1 1/2 pounds, cracked black pepper to taste
cleaned of any visible surface imperfections 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons
lukewarm milk
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1 package (1 tablespoon) dry yeast
1 egg
1 egg yolk
Garnish Special Equipment
Black peppercorns, freshly cracked
Fresh herbs
2-inch round cutter
Wine recommendation
Standing Stone Gewurtztraminer 1996 (Finger Lakes) or another crisp, dry Gewurtztraminer
Peasant-Style Foie Gras
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. In a large saute( pan, melt the duck fat and add the onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until the onions are translucent, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer the onion mixture to a 10-inch baking dish. Season the whole foie gras with salt and pepper, and place in the center of the pan, within the onion mixture, making sure the onion mixture covers at least half the liver. Bake until the liver feels firm, approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
Duck Crackling Biscuits
In a large mixing bowl, combine the duck cracklings, rendered duck fat, 3/4 cup of the flour, the vinegar, and 1 teaspoon cracked pepper or caraway seeds. Gently form the dough into a square, cover with plastic wrap, and let rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. In the bowl of an electric mixer, place 1/2 cup lukearm milk. Stir in the sugar and salt. Sprinkle the yeast over the surface and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the remaining flour and the whole egg. Mix with a dough hook until a ball is formed in the bowl. Cover with a dish towel and let rest 15 minutes in a warm spot. Cut the dough in half and roll each half into 2 squares, making sure that they are slightly larger than the square with the duck cracklings. Remove the duck crackling dough from the refrigerator and sandwich it between the two larger squares of dough. Pinch the two larger squares together to seal. Roll out this dough until it is 1/2-inch thick, as though making puff pastry. Fold in half. Rewrap the dough and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Repeat this process 2 additional times.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Make an egg wash with the egg yolk and the remaining 2 tablespoons milk. Roll the dough to an even 1-inch thickness. Brush with the egg wash, season with cracked black pepper, and score in a crosshatch pattern with a sharp knife. Cut into 2-inch circles. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and let rest in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until risen. Bake until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Service and Garnish
Loosen the foie gras by running a flexible spatula around the edge of the baking dish. Lift out the foie gras and serve a 1/2-inch slice on a plate surrounded with duck fat, onions, and 1 or 2 biscuits. Garnish with freshly cracked black pepper and fresh herbs. This dish can also be served in the baking dish, with a platter of biscuits on the side.
Chef Notes
A 1/2-inch round cutter will yield more biscuits, if desired. The foie gras can be made a day in advance, wrapped, and kept in the refrigerator. Let the dish warm to room temperature so the fat and onions are softened before serving.

Jordy
02-13-2003, 04:59 PM
mbrown2:
Something that would take a LONG TIME...maybe like the following (its gotta be good for another 6 hours of life):
I'm pretty sure that's what the guy who had the bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers was going for... "But wait, I'm not done with my dinner..." :D

HOSS
02-13-2003, 05:40 PM
Read what some of these assholes were convicted of. Last dinner. If I was a guard it would be mineralized calcium. I know I shouldn`t curse but one guy and friends raped a girl under a freeway and beat her to death with a chrome chain. Bro, I think of my wife and if that shit happenned to her I don`t know what I`d do. Capital punishment, I`m all for it as long as theres no doubt.
My question now is:"Why does it take so long to kill these assholes?". burningm

Seadog
02-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Jordy makes me think about something my mother said. "You better learn to cook and sew because I don't have much faith that someone else is going to do it for you. " :)
[ February 13, 2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Seadog ]

Jordy
02-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Seadog:
Jordy makes me think about something my mother said. "You better learn to cook and sew because I don't have much faith that someone else is going to do it for you. " :) Glad I could help... :D
I had someone who would do it all, but it wasn't worth the aggrivation so I figured out how to do it all myself. I wasn't that bad of a cook before I went at it alone. :D

126driver
02-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Last meal? Why, SPAM of course! :D :rolleyes:
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

missboatnam1
02-13-2003, 07:20 PM
hmmmm.....prime rib, baked potatoe with butter, hot bread, salad with ranch, 12 pack of coors, and jimmie devil devil actually, i take jimmie over all of it!!!
and thats the truth :p :p :p

JetBoatRich
02-13-2003, 08:04 PM
Hot Fudge Sundae, then steak and fries

JetBoatRich
02-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Cup Cakes
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_Mvc-005l.JPG

rrrr
02-13-2003, 09:02 PM
I don't think this is worth an answer. Most of the people on this board are decent, caring individuals and therfore the question is totally hypothetical and somewhat stupid.
I was reading the Dallas Morning News tonight, and there was a story about two assholes that robbed and killed a 70 year old couple for a few bucks and a ten year old car. I don't give a **** about these guys last meal, I just want to see them dead by lethal injection.
Clear?

WETDAWG
02-13-2003, 09:04 PM
In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style! and Jennifer Aniston devil

Laveyman
02-14-2003, 04:37 AM
Split pee-pee soup!!! jawdrop

superV
02-14-2003, 08:20 AM
93eliminator:
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm Two 16 oz. ribeyes, one lb. turkey breast (sliced thin), twelve strips of bacon, two large hamburgers with mayo, onion, and lettuce, two large baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, cheese, and chives, four slices of cheese or one-half pound of grated cheddar cheese, chef salad with blue cheese dressing, two ears of corn on the cob, one pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and four vanilla Cokes or Mr. Pibb
Dang Home boy was Hungry! frown

Skaterfast
02-14-2003, 09:11 AM
Two bloddy maries and six beers.

BUSTI
02-14-2003, 11:36 AM
Fillet of Ashley Judd finishing with a healthy serving of Jennifer Connelly jawdrop :D

Thunderbutt
02-14-2003, 02:10 PM
A Tommys burger. Crikey, they're delicious! Yum,Yum.

CA Stu
02-14-2003, 03:38 PM
The Warden's Liver!!!
:mad: :mad:
(with onions, of course)
CA Stu