PDA

View Full Version : Finding e-mail address's

FryJet
08-02-2003, 10:53 PM
What's the easiest way to find someones e-mail addy. I know her phone # and street addy but I just want to surprise her and say hi on the puter. Its been a while since I have talked to her and yes, she is a ex. She was having a rough time with her new husband about a year ago and I dont want to call her house and make waves. Any thoughts? I can call her parents but if I can do this on the down low it would be better. Thanks.
Fry(not a stalker)Jet

topless
08-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Sounds like a stalker to me.

FryJet
08-02-2003, 11:22 PM
topless:
Sounds like a stalker to me. I had that coming, thanks T.
F.J.

mickeyfinn
08-03-2003, 04:34 AM
goto yahoo and click on people search.

Ken F
08-03-2003, 06:17 AM
www.anywho.com (http://www.anywho.com)

FryJet
08-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Thanks, it worked.
F.J.

GlastronGuy
08-03-2003, 11:58 AM
If shes married why not leave her alone?

FryJet
08-03-2003, 01:31 PM
GlastronGuy:
If shes married why not leave her alone? Its not like that. We make better friends than anything and she moved out of state and we lost touch. Hell, I went to her wedding and sat with her family, kind of wierd but it was cool. I just wanted to pop in an say hi, e-mail was just the easiest way to do it and not make waves.
F.J.

sidewound
08-03-2003, 04:37 PM
I tried usin the yahoo thing to find someone and they wanted to charge me. Any other ideas? Thanks!
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR

Kim Hanson
08-03-2003, 06:12 PM
GlastronGuy:
If shes married why not leave her alone? Married or not, why? If I had some good time's with them I call them out of the blue, funny how they react and so funny how they wanted to talk to you and didn't rememmber #'s etc.
When you love women the way I do, I say screw them and I would just do what I wanted and hope they want to talk to me.
Making a friend only take's a moment,but being a friend take's a life time....my ex's are friends..to a point, they don't get it anymore :D ........( . )( . )........ wink :p

GlastronGuy
08-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
If shes married why not leave her alone? Married or not, why? If I had some good time's with them I call them out of the blue, funny how they react and so funny how they wanted to talk to you and didn't rememmber #'s etc.
When you love women the way I do, I say screw them and I would just do what I wanted and hope they want to talk to me.
Making a friend only take's a moment,but being a friend take's a life time....my ex's are friends..to a point, they don't get it anymore :D ........( . )( . )........ wink :p Because some people have class/integrity.
Sorry, I forgot where I was posting.

Kim Hanson
08-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Integrity, look at my profile! Do you see anything missing,I play real and some don't, but whatever! This is me and me only!
Class....that is rememmbering these great women that we got to share time with, you should talk to more of your old girlfriends, you would be surprized!
But this all leads to those jealous husbands and boyfriend, insucurity!They are just scared you are coming back into the picture and can't deal with just friendship's between his girl and someone else..girl okay....guy---bad!
I really hope that some boyfriends/husbands don't take me to seriously talking to their wife's/girlfriends, love to flirt with the ladys and I will do it if I want, I have not been told to lay off yet, so take it from there.......( . )( . )....... :D wink :p

FryJet
08-03-2003, 07:23 PM
riodog:
Hey FRY, if you really feel the need to comunicate with some old broad, I'll give you the number of my X if you promise not to come after me later!
Rio Hell of a offer, you make her sound sweet. wink
F.J.