PDA

View Full Version : Sport Fans going to OP6

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 12:19 PM
Ok guys & gals, going to op6. What else do we have in common besides boats, beer, & babes?
Jetboatrich Laker fan
MBROWN2 Raider fan
River kitty Bronco fan... boo yuk
Trojan dan & El chingon Trojan fans
Sandbar junkie Raider fan
The Scuba fam. Raider, Laker, & of course Trojan fans. :D
[ June 04, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

JetBoatRich
06-04-2003, 12:22 PM
I like most sports, drives my wife nuts.
Broncos, Lakers, Kings, Dodgers

Boozer
06-04-2003, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE:
[QB] Ok guys & gals, going to op6. What else do we have in common besides boats, beer, & babes?
Jetboatrich Laker fan
MBROWN2 Raider fan
River kitty Bronco fan... boo yuk
Sandbar junkies Raider fan
The Scuba fam. Raider, Laker, & of course Trojan fans. :D
Boozer Broncos, Rockies, Packers, John Force, and Tony Stewart fan.

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 12:24 PM
RiverDave:
RD <--- Huge fan of the underground "Best Breast of the West comps." I am too, I get to see the best breast in the west every night... devil

Up 4 River
06-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Up 4 River is a huge sports fan:
Pro Basketball- Lakers of course
College Basketball- North Carolina Tar Heels
Pro Football- Chicago Bears
College Football- Fighting Irish
Pro Baseball- Angels
Steve, looks like we're going to get to talk a little smack every fall with the ND/SC rivalry. I already have to take it from my bother-in-law and work partners so I can deal with it. :D

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Up 4 River:
Up 4 River is a huge sports fan:
Pro Basketball- Lakers of course
College Basketball- North Carolina Tar Heels
Pro Football- Chicago Bears
College Football- Fighting Irish
Pro Baseball- Angels
Steve, looks like we're going to get to talk a little smack every fall with the ND/SC rivalry. I already have to take it from my bother-in-law and work partners so I can deal with it. :D Its all good, I dont talk too much smack. USC is on a high right now. I hope they dont come down, but when they do just remember the SC fan that was nice to you. :D
By the way ND GOT SPANKED last year... J/K

Up 4 River
06-04-2003, 12:38 PM
I'll remember the SC fan that was nice to me, and I remember the spanking we took because I was at the game last year. :( I can say I remember the good old days of the late 80's and early 90's when we were on a roll.
Pete Carroll has put together quite a squad with the past three recruting classes and if you guys can get your QB situation fiqured out in the spring you guys are going to be tough

Blown 472
06-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Sorry dont do the sports that dont involve racing gas or nitro.

superV
06-04-2003, 12:46 PM
If you cant put gas in it or your Dick, I dont give a shit about it! :D

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 12:49 PM
up4river, I was at the game last year too. I was scared in the first half, then carson & mike williams got hot. I am a little worried about the qb situation, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. :D

Up 4 River
06-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Steve,
I was at the game in 88 in Tony Rice ran his 65 yard option up the sideline for the win, the game Jerome Bettis and Tony Brooks ran up all kinds of yard in the rain in 94 and unfortunately in 98 when Arnez Battle got torn up by you guys in the loss.
I guess I can't say much for the game last year with only getting 4 first downs. :o

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 12:58 PM
superV:
If you cant put gas in it or your Dick, I dont give a shit about it! :D You can try putting your dick in the air hole of a football? :D
[ June 04, 2003, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Up 4 River:
Steve,
I was at the game in 88 in Tony Rice ran his 65 yard option up the sideline for the win, the game Jerome Bettis and Tony Brooks ran up all kinds of yard in the rain in 94 and unfortunately in 98 when Arnez Battle got torn up by you guys in the loss.
I guess I can't say much for the game last year with only getting 4 first downs. :o You have a better memory then I do, I usually get shit faced at the games and have to read about what happened the next day. :)

Seadog
06-04-2003, 01:11 PM
What no NASCAR fans here?

Boozer
06-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Seadog:
What no NASCAR fans here? Tony Stewart IS the MAN!

Seadog
06-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Dale Jarrett!

Boozer
06-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Dale is getting old and needs to retire.

Ziggy
06-04-2003, 01:21 PM
Just don't bother me on Sundays or Monday nights, Sept thru Jan. eek! eek! eek!
F1 is entertaining as well. :)
[ June 04, 2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

Seadog
06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Dale is still a contender, but he is going to have to get a good crew. Plus NASCAR has done everything to scuttle the Fords. I guess not enough palm greasing to keep up with the Chevies and Dodges. I saw where Davies got the boot from Dodge for selling race truck secrets to Toyota. The word is that Toyota has some hidden backing to scuttle the big three.

THOR
06-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Trojan Dan & El Chicon,
FYI, I am an Auburn grad so you better get your jabs in during OP6 before the opening game when Auburn beats them by 30.
War Eagle!

Eric455
06-04-2003, 02:01 PM
hey steve dont have work to do or something!!! man i come home to check my e-mail andtheir you are posting. i think i'l have a talk with your boss this weekend!!!
eric

78Eliminator
06-04-2003, 02:02 PM
Blown 472:
Sorry dont do the sports that dont involve racing gas or nitro. Me too.

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 02:04 PM
THOR:
Trojan Dan & El Chicon,
FYI, I am an Auburn grad so you better get your jabs in during OP6 before the opening game when Auburn beats them by 30.
War Eagle! Oh here we go. Auburn fans suck, I went into the restroom after the game last year, nothing but Auburn fans... Did I care nope. Did they want to fight yes, when I ended up in one guys face he decided to wuss out. Punk ass biatch. (Not you that fan.) Hey maybe it was you.... j/k
Props to getting an education!

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Eric455:
hey steve dont have work to do or something!!! man i come home to check my e-mail andtheir you are posting. i think i'l have a talk with your boss this weekend!!!
eric Actually talk to them (more then one) all you want, I am waiting for the pink slip so I can get a paid summer vacation. Of course I'll take a pay cut, but thats ok as long as I have the summer off. :D
[ June 04, 2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

nodigg
06-04-2003, 02:08 PM
GO MIGHTY DUCKS!

bear down
06-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Here is my List in order of importance
Pro Football- The Obvious-Chicago Bears- Huge Fan Baseball- Los Dodgers- Big Fan
College Football- USC Trojans- Big Fan
Basketball-Lakers
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/328bearassets-med.gif
[ June 04, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: bear down ]

Hallett19
06-04-2003, 03:03 PM
season ticket holder to the Lakers and Dodgers.

El Chingon
06-04-2003, 03:16 PM
First and Foremost I'm a BOOBS fan!!!
Big time Trojans,Dodgers,Lakers,Kings,Raiders and a CU Buffs Fan!
Thor,
I'm not worried, we'll smack that a** again this year.
Steve

XLGPP
06-04-2003, 03:24 PM
<-----as big a sports fan as boat fan
College FB NMSU, yes Im an Aggie, and Nebraska
BB NMSU, still an Aggie
NFL Steelers
NBA Nets...they gonna win it this year
MLB Padres
I mostly love Col. sports
UNM SUCKS!!! burningm UTEP BLOWS GOATS!!! devil
http://www.zianet.com/hfield/aggiesa.gif

Kilrtoy
06-04-2003, 03:47 PM
Offical UGGLER
Season tixs to the Dodgers and attended Las Vegas, California and waiting for Phoenix is there any other sport, than those three........

RiverKitty
06-04-2003, 04:50 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Ok guys & gals, going to op6. What else do we have in common besides boats, beer, & babes?
Jetboatrich Laker fan
MBROWN2 Raider fan
River kitty Bronco fan... yuk
Sandbar junkie Raider fan
The Scuba fam. Raider, Laker, & of course Trojan fans. :D HEY!!! Why'd I get the yuk <---face beside my name and no one else, eh??? Grrrrr!!! :mad: Are you pickin' on me??? :rolleyes: :(
Ya know sports are like politics! People are very passionate about who they route for! Starting a thread like this is bound to reek havoc! I grew up in Denver and the Broncos are in my blood. Nothin' I can do about it, it's just there. For instance, if you grew up in California then moved to Pittsburgh. You'd still love the Raider's and not the Steelers, right??? Anyways, let's just agree to disagree! :D OK? I'm not lookin' to change what teams other people like.
Besides, you forgot the Rockies and the AVS's! :D

THOR
06-04-2003, 06:06 PM
El Chingon:
Thor,
Steve What is USC ranked pre-season? Yikes!
Good luck rollin' into Auburn. There is definitely a difference between the Auburn atmosphere and the LA atmosphere. Those good ole boys love football to death.
BTW, that fan was not me.

SandbarScot
06-04-2003, 06:08 PM
RAIDER NATION!! :D

Sun burners
06-04-2003, 07:11 PM
SandbarScot:
RAIDER NATION!! :D

rivercrazy
06-04-2003, 08:45 PM
El Chingon:
Thor,
Steve My wife went to CU. Did you go there?

El Chingon
06-04-2003, 10:07 PM
RC, No I didn't. I became a Buffs fan when my friend got recruited and pretty much opened up the california pipeline to that school back in '87. Eric Bienemy (running back) That is my my "other" favorite college football team. They're gonna whack the Bruins this year!!!

mbrown2
06-04-2003, 10:23 PM
El Chingon:
RC, No I didn't. I became a Buffs fan when my friend got recruited and pretty much opened up the california pipeline to that school back in '87. Eric Bienemy (running back) That is my my "other" favorite college football team. They're gonna whack the Bruins this year!!! Eric Bienemy??? Did you go to Amat?

El Chingon
06-04-2003, 10:36 PM
went there 3 years.

mbrown2
06-04-2003, 10:41 PM
I did not go there, but went to La Puente, but a couple of still close friends of mine graduated with Eric in 87, and were pretty close to him. A couple of my close friends were his blockers, Troy Auzeen and Tom Martinez....I knew Eric a little mainly from spanking him in Track.. I went to those games where he used to run all over everyone...

Doug H.
06-04-2003, 10:54 PM
pro football--- L.A. Raiders (i worked out with the Raiders in 91) not oakland then. college football---UCLA-USC-MIAMI-NOTRE DAME. nascar---dale earnhardt and dale jr.michael waltrip. pro baseball--- LA dodgers. pro basketball--- lakers,celtics,kings. volleyball--- gabrielle reece. golf--- tiger woods. tennis--- the williams sisters, andre agassi. did i miss anything. "THE COMMANDER"...doug

El Chingon
06-04-2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah I remember Troy and Tom, Troy went on to play with the colts/bears. Hope to meet you at op6.

Party Cat
06-05-2003, 04:09 AM
RiverDave:
My "dad" is a season ticket holder for the Dodgers. I go with him every once in awhile but mainly for the heckling. :D Maybe that's why I don't get invited to go anymore?
What about it pops?
RD Ya could go to the damm games with me if ya weren't bar hopping til all hours..... :D :D damm kids... Maybe if ya move yer ass back up to civilization, ya could spend some quality time with pops....... ya know booze, broads, etc.....

superV
06-05-2003, 04:59 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
superV:
If you cant put gas in it or your Dick, I dont give a shit about it! :D You can try putting your dick in the air hole of a football? :D Thats how I got these "Big Balls" back presure is a bithch! idea

fear the turtle
06-05-2003, 05:40 AM
Sports FANatic here. College football is my favorite. Can watch games all day long, just love the atmosphere and rivalries. Amberbock, brats and football in November is my favorite pastime
Grew up in Maryland watching Len Bias play pick up games at Cole. And the great Bobby Ross FB teams on Saturday. So I'm a faitfull Terp supporter in everything (football, basketball, lacrosse, Baseball team sucks, soccer pretty good).
NFL - Hail to the Redskins, hail victory
Baseball - Love the O's hate Angelos.
Hockey - Capitals
NBA - Don't really care for, if anybody Houston because of Steve Francis and Morris(former Terps). Wish the Wiz would go back to the Bullets(Juan Dixon).

bear down
06-05-2003, 06:02 AM
El Chingon:
RC, No I didn't. I became a Buffs fan when my friend got recruited and pretty much opened up the california pipeline to that school back in '87. Eric Bienemy (running back) That is my my "other" favorite college football team. They're gonna whack the Bruins this year!!! Kinda Funny that you mention that, My brother went to school with Bienemy (class of '84) and I graduated from Amat as well, Class of '93) I always kept my eye on the CU, but since I had so many friends go to USC I have been a strong fan of them.

SCUBA STEVE
06-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Its funny you guys like CU. I didnt go to amat or know anyone from there, but my second college football team is CU. Mainly because of Bienemy.
I like college teams that pound the ball on the ground. (Nebraska & Penn State) USC used to pound the ball on the ground... :confused:
Refresh my memory, Bienemy got drafted by San Diego right? And they knocked him for having small forearms and a fumble problem?

SCUBA STEVE
06-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Doug H.:
pro football--- L.A. Raiders (i worked out with the Raiders in 91) not oakland then. college football---UCLA-USC-MIAMI-NOTRE DAME. nascar---dale earnhardt and dale jr.michael waltrip. pro baseball--- LA dodgers. pro basketball--- lakers,celtics,kings. volleyball--- gabrielle reece. golf--- tiger woods. tennis--- the williams sisters, andre agassi. did i miss anything. "THE COMMANDER"...doug How can you like Ucla , Usc & Notre Dame? Usc is rivals with both Ucla & Notre dame. Lakers, Celtics & Kings... no comment. :confused:

mbrown2
06-05-2003, 07:37 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Doug H.:
pro football--- L.A. Raiders (i worked out with the Raiders in 91) not oakland then. college football---UCLA-USC-MIAMI-NOTRE DAME. nascar---dale earnhardt and dale jr.michael waltrip. pro baseball--- LA dodgers. pro basketball--- lakers,celtics,kings. volleyball--- gabrielle reece. golf--- tiger woods. tennis--- the williams sisters, andre agassi. did i miss anything. "THE COMMANDER"...doug How can you like Ucla , Usc & Notre Dame? Usc is rivals with both Ucla & Notre dame. Lakers, Celtics & Kings... no comment. :confused: Ditto...

bear down
06-05-2003, 08:01 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Its funny you guys like CU. I didnt go to amat or know anyone from there, but my second college football team is CU. Mainly because of Bienemy.
I like college teams that pound the ball on the ground. (Nebraska & Penn State) USC used to pound the ball on the ground... :confused:
Refresh my memory, Bienemy got drafted by San Diego right? And they knocked him for having small forearms and a fumble problem? You're right on the draft and the reason he could not succeed in the NFL. I believe he also played in Philly, and Cincy.

El Chingon
06-05-2003, 10:39 AM
UNFORTUNATELY! He just became the running back coach for FUCLA for new coach Karl Dorrell who swiped him from CU. burningm

SCUBA STEVE
06-05-2003, 12:15 PM
all man thats bad news! My memory sucks nuts, but does ebell have a similar running style as bienemy?
If so we might be in for some trouble.... na it doesnt matter USC will spank them anyway. :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-05-2003, 01:07 PM
I used to be a jock. :D
Now I'm just an athletic supporter.... cry

Doug H.
06-05-2003, 11:06 PM
gents, listen up, let me see if i can shed some light on this great subject. for one iv'e coached kids on UCLA's roster for the last 6yrs. gets me free tixs too, iv'e been a season ticket holder at USC, i love both schools for their involvement and recruitment in our town as a matter of fact bobby bowden (fsu) tom osborne (neb) pat hill (fresno st.) gary bernardi (ucla) among others come up for a weekend and watch our kids at our combine, we then take the out of town coaches over to another local coaches house and have BBQ and talk about the kids they just saw. as for the lakers and celtics, those were the best series to watch, magic -vs- bird and so on. i just love sports in general. in college i played with a guy named "the nigeran nightmare" christian okoye, went on to play for the K.C. chiefs and i latter went to the raiders in 91. im involved with H.S.programs and love teaching football and about life. plus boating keeps sane from those kids. "THE COMMANDER"...doug

Doug H.
06-05-2003, 11:09 PM
gents, listen up, let me see if i can shed some light on this great subject. for one iv'e coached kids on UCLA's roster for the last 6yrs. gets me free tixs too, iv'e been a season ticket holder at USC, i love both schools for their involvement and recruitment in our town as a matter of fact bobby bowden (fsu) tom osborne (neb) pat hill (fresno st.) gary bernardi (ucla) among others come up for a weekend and watch our kids at our combine, we then take the out of town coaches over to another local coaches house and have BBQ and talk about the kids they just saw. as for the lakers and celtics, those were the best series to watch, magic -vs- bird and so on. i just love sports in general. in college i played with a guy named "the nigeran nightmare" christian okoye, went on to play for the K.C. chiefs and i latter went to the raiders in 91. im involved with H.S.programs and love teaching football and about life. plus boating keeps me sane from those kids. "THE COMMANDER"...doug

Doug H.
06-05-2003, 11:51 PM
oops, double post. :D ...doug