alone can still.
SummerÂ’s heat or WinterÂ’s cold.
The seasons pass,
the years will roll;
Time and change will surely show
How firm thy friendship O-hi-o.
(Carmen Ohio)
National Chamopions.
.................................................. ..................................What more can I say?
These boys have Hart
GO BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

JetBoatRich
01-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Way to go, poor M cry cry cry iami

dcb carrera
01-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Sure would like to see a USC ohio state game. Don't want to sound like a winer(sp)But I would have to say USC is the best college team in the nation. Just my .02

Back To Havasu
01-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Got to agree with dcb/carrera wink

mbrown2
01-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Championship by Computers = Gay

JetBoatRich
01-05-2003, 06:44 PM
mbrown2:
Championship by Computers = Gay Have to agree, lets have a playoff already frown

Sandbar Junkies
01-05-2003, 07:59 PM
The schools make to much money on the bowl games,and a playoff system makes to much sense what would ESPN have to talk about?
PS, WHO HERE DOESEN'T HATE TERREL OWENS OF SF 49ERS,HE THINKS THIS GAME REVOLES AROUND HIM. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS PICTURE AT THE LOSERS LOUNGE RIGHT NEXT TO OJ.

twistedpair
01-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
PS, WHO HERE DOESEN'T HATE TERREL OWENS OF SF 49ERS,HE THINKS THIS GAME REVOLES AROUND HIM. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS PICTURE AT THE LOSERS LOUNGE RIGHT NEXT TO OJ. Yeah, I wish the Seahawks would have shoved that Sharpie right up his AZZ! Can you believe that loser got an endorsement deal out of that? There's a good example for the kids!

HCS
01-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Being a 49er fan I'm glad they one. http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif Bring on Tampa Bay.
It was good to see other 49er's besides T.O. make some good plays. Cocky Shockey can take it home and sleep on it. cry
I'm glad Ohio won too. Forget Miami, it was someone elses turn. :p

HavasuDreamin'
01-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
PS, WHO HERE DOESEN'T HATE TERREL OWENS OF SF 49ERS,HE THINKS THIS GAME REVOLES AROUND HIM. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS PICTURE AT THE LOSERS LOUNGE RIGHT NEXT TO OJ. IMHO, murdering your ex-wife and her boyfriend is in a totally different category than being a smack talker. T.O. is no different than Keyshawn Johnson or half the NFL these days for that matter. That is what makes me have a lot of respect for guys like Barry Sanders who would hand the ref the football and go back to the sidelines after a touchdown. This dancing BS after making a 3 yard catch sucks, but what are you going to do......stop watching?
PS........Ohio State fans.......be glad the NCAA doesn't have a play off system. You wouldn't be national champs if there was.........fight on SC! :D

HCS
01-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Didn't this all start with Joe Nameth when he guaranteed a win in the Super bowl?.
There has always been trash talkers. :rolleyes:
[ January 06, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HavasuDreamin'
01-06-2003, 01:38 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
There has always been trash talkers.Yeah, trash talkin' is part of the game, but when you make a three yard catch.....c'mon......you shouldn't be dancin' around like you just won the superbowl.

HCS
01-06-2003, 01:45 PM
HavasuDreamin':
HARDCORE-SKI:
There has always been trash talkers.Yeah, trash talkin' is part of the game, but when you make a three yard catch.....c'mon......you shouldn't be dancin' around like you just won the superbowl. Maybe if it's to win the game. Personally I'm a fan of the plain spike. Spike the ball, get off the field.