PDA

View Full Version : Does You Boss Make you Mad

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 07:02 PM
Ever have one of those days you wish your boss had a clue what was going on! devil Time to work for myself, at least when I get mad I yell at myself. :D ( I do that anyways)

SCUBA STEVE
04-18-2003, 07:11 PM
sometimes I wonder how my boss, became my boss. :D I am just waiting for that my lotto #'s to kick in and I wont have to worry about it.

Sleek-Jet
04-18-2003, 07:13 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
sometimes I wonder how my boss, became my boss. :D Promoted to his level of incompetence perhaps?

LUVNLIFE
04-18-2003, 08:02 PM
Right now my boss tells me to do things I did an hour ago, (second guessing shit). Kills me man. But he's the boss. :mad:

LUVNLIFE
04-18-2003, 08:04 PM
Remember Rich, It's the weekend relax and it will be cool Monday. :D

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 10:52 PM
LUVNLIFE:
Remember Rich, It's the weekend relax and it will be cool Monday. :D I doubt that, she really crawled under my skin this time. Throwing my crew "under the Bus" to make herself look good. The game is on

Mandelon
04-19-2003, 07:19 AM
Be good JBR, don't even think about falsifying any expense reports with her name on them. Or taking office supplies and putting them in her car. Don't mess with her car so she's late all the time. Don't have someone else accuse her of sexual harrassment. Those things would be bad. wink

JetBoatRich
04-19-2003, 09:06 AM
Darn it Mandelon, you took all the good things I had planned. :D

LUVNLIFE
04-19-2003, 09:16 AM
That is the most chicken shit thing when someone fingers another to put a feather on their hat. Those people are out there. At least you know and can watch your back.

Eric455
04-19-2003, 10:54 AM
it was'nt ANGIE ROBINSON was it????. cuz if it was ohh man just let me know and.. trust me she wil not see the face of good cable TV again. i have a tendency of making peoples life a living hell. soo just let me know. after all we work for the damb stupid comany.
jawdrop
eric"loves Charter Communications"455

77charger
04-19-2003, 11:32 AM
let me see my boss is building a race boat for me to drive lets me borrow his camper and boat if needed,treats me good,lets me work ot when i need too.etc.
Just a good employee and treated like one.A few from the boards have met him and think hes a cool guy. :) :)

Tinkerer
04-19-2003, 06:03 PM
One month ago yesterday I became my own BOSS -- BOY it sure is great.

JetBoatRich
04-19-2003, 06:15 PM
Eric it was not, no names (GM) the comapmy took a turn about 6 months ago. Tired of the crap and will be off on my own soon. Eric we will need talent like yours, so standby.

HOSS
04-19-2003, 07:11 PM
When my boss makes me mad I just pound him in the head with a monkey wrench. Then I stab him in the eye with a 6" flathead screwdriver. Works everytime.

Eric455
04-19-2003, 07:16 PM
JetBoatRich:
Eric it was not, no names (GM) the comapmy took a turn about 6 months ago. Tired of the crap and will be off on my own soon. Eric we will need talent like yours, so standby. no problem you call me ANYTIME!!!
ERIC

NashvilleBound
04-19-2003, 07:20 PM
I sometimes I hate my boss. Thinks his shit don't stink...do no wrong type of guy...Hey, wait a minute...
I'm the boss. Shit! I hate when that happens :rolleyes:

Eric455
04-19-2003, 07:56 PM
NashvilleBound:
I sometimes I hate my boss. Thinks his shit don't stink...do no wrong type of guy...Hey, wait a minute...
I'm the boss. Shit! I hate when that happens :rolleyes: oh ohhh quit guys we've got boss's up in here!! :rolleyes: hey jeff, how have you been? long time no see/talk. hows the family. when we gonna meet up on the water.
eric

NashvilleBound
04-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Eric, Same old thing here. Families all good....their still here so that speaks volumes :) I am just waiting to get over this little hump I caused them well meet up.... hopefully soon. Hows the new project doing? Those guages gonna work ok for ya? Hope all is well
Jeff

HCS
04-19-2003, 08:18 PM
Soon, I will be the boss and YELL at everyone. :D

JetBoatRich
04-19-2003, 08:49 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Soon, I will be the boss and YELL at everyone. :D That is what I am thinking, yell at my self.

missboatnam1
04-19-2003, 09:07 PM
i guess im spoiled, i love everyone i work with, except one old guy that sits around telling nasty jokes.....makes me want to puke!! hes thinks hes really funny too!! devil

HCS
04-19-2003, 09:10 PM
missboatnam1:
i guess im spoiled, i love everyone i work with, except one old guy that sits around telling nasty jokes.....makes me want to puke!! hes thinks hes really funny too!! devil Not the old guy that always thinks he's funny. :o

missboatnam1
04-19-2003, 09:19 PM
yes, thats the guy im talkin about, what do these old guys think buy telling us a nasty joke its a turn on??... and what, maybe will will show them out tits or something, i dont get it??
i get it maybe they think is makes them looks sexy....LOL

HCS
04-19-2003, 09:25 PM
Ya, You could show an old guy like that your tits, and then he would tell stories about it until he died. If it didn't kill him on the spot. :D
[ April 19, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

missboatnam1
04-19-2003, 09:32 PM
i sould tell him to have a step outside and wammy him them. hed probly have a heat attack right there.....maybe that would crure the old fart...ewwww but what if i dident work, THAT would be making the situwation 10 times worse eek! eek!
i guess diffrent strokes for diffrent fokes, just wish he'd back off me!!! :D

sidewound
04-20-2003, 12:46 AM
HEY NB,
JUST TELL HIM YOU HAVE BEEN DOCUMENTING ALL OF THE RUDE THINGS HE HAS SAID OVER THE LAST YEAR AND THAT YOUR GOING TO TURN YOUR LOG OVER TO THE NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD ALONG WITH YOUR HARASSMENT SUIT. BETTER YET HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TELL HIM. BETTER YET ACTUALLY DO IT. YOU WOULD BE WAY SUPRISED THAT YOU ACTUALLY GET ACTION FROM THEM.
PEACE MAN
CESAR

Eric455
04-20-2003, 10:51 AM
NashvilleBound:
Eric, Same old thing here. Families all good....their still here so that speaks volumes :) I am just waiting to get over this little hump I caused them well meet up.... hopefully soon. Hows the new project doing? Those guages gonna work ok for ya? Hope all is well
Jeff the gauges i have in my boat, my tach was fed up. and the 75 eliminator that we got for free is finished bud. we had it out in havasu spring break. boat those 74mph. nice huh???
take care see ya soon
eric

gigamurph
04-20-2003, 10:02 PM
77charger:
let me see my boss is building a race boat for me to drive lets me borrow his camper and boat if needed,treats me good,lets me work ot when i need too.etc.
Just a good employee and treated like one.A few from the boards have met him and think hes a cool guy. :) :) Robert; is that really you or are you lettin' Monica Lewinsky use your 'puter and screen-name again?
:p wink :D

gigamurph
04-20-2003, 10:05 PM
missboatnam1:
i guess im spoiled, i love everyone i work with, except one old guy that sits around telling nasty jokes.....makes me want to puke!! hes thinks hes really funny too!! devil I'm sorry Tina. I thought you got a kick outta them jokes! My bad! Didja hear the one about.....
:p wink :D

gigamurph
04-20-2003, 10:08 PM
.....and yes my bosses p**s me of! Doesn't everyone's except Tina's? Actually, I've surpassed bein' p**sed of and am findin' the "Chinese Cluster-F**k" I call work quite amusin'! Ya know, you'd think that work would be fun. Afterall, as kids, didn't we enjoy the circus! :p
[ April 20, 2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]