PDA

View Full Version : ScubaSteve let the cat out da bag!

superV
04-15-2003, 09:22 AM
Dude so much for winning the sandbar gizmo award! :rolleyes:
Now your only hope will be presentation wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Big_Brother-med.jpg

HavasuDreamin'
04-15-2003, 09:24 AM
jawdrop
I tried one of those before. Beer all down the front of me. :( I now stick to the modern inventions called bottles and cans. :p

jet4fun
04-15-2003, 09:34 AM
sierra nevada, good man... my mom used to live across the street from one of the 3 original owners

superV
04-15-2003, 09:38 AM
Actually though I think there are some super secret "construction" projects going on right now. wink :D
RD
RD [/QB][/QUOTE]
I thought that was the point to keep it top secret till D-Day wink

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 09:53 AM
Its kind of hard to keep it secret when I use it everytime out. Maybe it's just a cover up for the real project? Either way, it will sure be fun for all the beer chugers out there. :D

hot_diggity_dog
04-15-2003, 01:29 PM
Well I just talked to Scuba and this is a prototype for his new Bob Marley four hitter bong.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/smoking.JPG
HDD :cool:
[ April 15, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Tom Brown
04-15-2003, 01:35 PM
If you could charge that reservoir with a CO2 bottle, the muzzle velocity could be greatly increased. It would be a good idea to install a pressure gauge so the receiver can judge the violence of the shot.

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 01:45 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Well I just talked to Scuba and this is a prototype for his new Bob Marley four hitter bong.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/smoking.JPG
HDD :cool: thats too funny. :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 01:51 PM
Tom Brown:
If you could charge that reservoir with a CO2 bottle, the muzzle velocity could be greatly increased. It would be a good idea to install a pressure gauge so the receiver can judge the violence of the shot. Im not sure at what velocity its coming out now, but that sh** comes out fast! what I need to come up with is something that makes sure everyone is getting an equal share of beer, as it is now the faster drinker gets most of it.

78Eliminator
04-15-2003, 03:29 PM
jet4fun:
sierra nevada, good man... my mom used to live across the street from one of the 3 original owners That is my favorite pale ale..... I always have some in my garage mini-fridge.

77charger
04-15-2003, 03:57 PM
78Eliminator:
jet4fun:
sierra nevada, good man... my mom used to live across the street from one of the 3 original owners That is my favorite pale ale..... I always have some in my garage mini-fridge. Another sierra nevada drinker here too.i remember when not every store had it you had to drive around alot.

GlastronGuy
04-15-2003, 05:07 PM
HavasuDreamin':
jawdrop
I tried one of those before. Beer all down the front of me. :( I now stick to the modern inventions called bottles and cans. :p I hear ya. You also don't look like such a childish buffon.

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 05:24 PM
GlastronGuy:
HavasuDreamin':
jawdrop
I tried one of those before. Beer all down the front of me. :( I now stick to the modern inventions called bottles and cans. :p I hear ya. You also don't look like such a childish buffon. If its not for you, its not for you. There is nothing childish about having a good time.