PDA

View Full Version : Stupid ass ACLU

Mandelon
08-01-2003, 05:22 PM
The Boy Scouts can no longer use Balboa Park, here in San Diego. They've been there since the 1940's. But since they don't allow homosexual scout masters they are apparently "discriminitory". They also use a "believe in god" statement in their oath. OH no!! :confused:
Apparently Boy Scouts are unamerican and unconstitutional. Geez, the gays and liberals won't be satisfied till all of our American foundations are destroyed.
Scouting is apparently a bad thing.... :confused:

Boozer
08-01-2003, 05:33 PM
You guys know where I stand on homo's but I dont agree with homosexual scout leaders either. I don't want some fruit cake teaching my son how to be a man. "Hello children today we are suppose to learn about knots, however, I'm going to teach you how to coordinate your shoe's, belt, and socks so you make the best impression all the time." F THAT!
Bet you never thought I'd agree with on a homo subject did you Mandy?

Mandelon
08-01-2003, 06:13 PM
I wondered.......still don't know if you are just bullshitting about it or not. (You post so many sarcastic answers.) But I am glad to see you believe it doesn't seem right to have homosexuals as scout masters.

CA Stu
08-01-2003, 06:47 PM
I'm going to have a heterosexual pride rally and me and the missus are going to walk down the main street with our normal kids. And we're going to hold hands and act like we like each other.
That'll show them.
I agree the ACLU can't see the forest for the trees...
CA Stu
PS Boozer, hurry up and get laid (hetero) and start acting normal.

propless
08-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Mandelon –
I'm in total agreement with you, and screw anyone who disagrees (so goes my stars – screw that too)! If these yoyo’s think we’ll look the other way and “assume” that others will support them accordingly, not in our life time.

Coach
08-01-2003, 08:30 PM
The ACLU is destroying America. They will only represent any thing that will get them press. I am still surprised they didn't try to sue NY city for 9/11. Those bastards hold nothing sacred. I hope they decide to hold there next fund raising even on Ted Nugent’s property so we can hunt those mother ****ers down!!!!! burningm