PDA

View Full Version : My Havasu Gang Vs. your Parker Gang

hot_diggity_dog
07-30-2003, 02:10 PM
OK I'm a Havasu boat gang member looking for a guy they call RD or something like that. :confused:
My Homies have decided to call him out! eek!
This Focker has posted over 9,000 times trying to show us Havasu guy's up. :mad:
We want to rumble with you, not the good old fashioned manly man way with bare knuckles, but the new style fighting. :confused:
If you come over that freaking Damn and we see you on the water in Havasu we are going to Fock you up RD, and we don't care if you bring that Boozer guy either.
We have many weapons of mass brain destruction to throw at you. bottles, cans, pasties, whip cream, plastic knives, Jell-O shooters, anchor chain, sticks, Oompa Loompa RC boats that can kill a grown man.
We have some girly Girl gangsters too. Mrs. Scuba, Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. HDD, Mrs. Warlock25 and a whole lot more.
So bring it on Parker! wink
I propose we have this rumble in October when all these part time boaters go back to their daily lives and leave the water for us. :D
Hot (Topic for RD) Diggity Dog :cool:

Party Cat
07-30-2003, 02:17 PM
Ahhhhh.....HDD.....
If ya remember right....just a short month ago....the Parker boys, came to Havasu and threw a party....Ya may have heard about it....OP6V :D :D Maybe it's time the Havasu Boys came to Parker and showed what they can do..... :D :D
Party (should have just left well enough alone) Cat

Ziggy
07-30-2003, 02:18 PM
HDD,
Love that new signature temp/time thingy. I see its a comfortable 100' out there now..perfect!
I heard of that RD guy before..isn't that the one boozer wants to "take care of" :D
Best way is to feed them parker rats excessive beer, then they'd be easy to take, cuz they get to be sleeping sleeping sleeping Drop 'em over the dam and send 'em floatin' home with pink arm floaties :D

hot_diggity_dog
07-30-2003, 02:58 PM
HDD,Love that new signature temp/time thingy. I see its a comfortable 100' out there now..perfect!
I heard of that RD guy before..isn't that the one boozer wants to "take care of"
Best way is to feed them parker rats excessive beer, then they'd be easy to take, cuz they get to be Drop 'em over the dam and send 'em floatin' home with pink arm floaties
I know what you mean Ziggy, all the pix I have seen from Parker the day after them parting, shows them pretty tore up and usally passed out. eek! sleeping sleeping (Thats right Boozer the Parker boyz don't need any date rape drugs they will pass out just fine by themselves. :p wink
They party hard and then drop like lead, then all of the classic photo opportunities of them passed out appear on the net. sleeping LOL
We know you guy's love Havasu and that sounds great in October OP6C V-a?
Letttt'ssssss Get Ready to RRRRRuuuummmmmbbbblllle
HDD :cool:

OutCole'd
07-30-2003, 03:01 PM
I can try to round up some Mead boys to take on the looser..

hot_diggity_dog
07-30-2003, 03:04 PM
I can try to round up some Mead boys to take on the looser.. You need to win your 1st round match against the Mohave gangsters.

SCUBA STEVE
07-30-2003, 03:07 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
We have some girly Girl gangsters too. Mrs. Scuba, Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. HDD, Mrs. Warlock25 and a whole lot more.
I am married to a gangster from havasu? holy shit. :D

OutCole'd
07-30-2003, 03:08 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
I can try to round up some Mead boys to take on the looser.. You need to win your 1st round match against the Mohave gangsters.
HDD :cool: Great, does this mean I need to come up with some kind of Gang sign?
Have you seen these Mohave Gangsters? Are they big? :D

MAXIMUS
07-30-2003, 03:09 PM
No contest... Havasu dweebs in parker wont know what to do with out a place to beach their 40' 4 engine 30yr loan at 25% boats... RD I got ur back amigo... Bring it on!!!!!!!! smile_sp

hot_diggity_dog
07-30-2003, 03:14 PM
Great, does this mean I need to come up with some kind of Gang sign?
Have you seen these Mohave Gangsters? Are they big? Those Mohave guy's ride in large groups on these things that are like small boats, when you see them comming, it looks like the attack of the Killer Lake Lice! eek!
Usually the big guy is driving with his buddy in the cut off Levi's on back, with his arms around the guy driving. :rolleyes: :p
From what I heard the are some tough MoFo's, kinda like the viliage people. eek!

hot_diggity_dog
07-30-2003, 03:22 PM
No contest... Havasu dweebs in parker wont know what to do with out a place to beach their 40' 4 engine 30yr loan at 25% boats... RD I got ur back amigo... Bring it on!!!!!!!! We didn't make all of that money being stupid! :rolleyes:
We all will be buying new Sea Doo's to blend in with the river crowd.
Will send the 42 Skater in 1st to analyze your gang then a kamikaze attack with over 100 Sea Doo's.
Hey Boat Cop watch out here we come to kick some Ass. :D
I can see it now, WOW when those DCB's bailed I couldn't catch them but Those Jet boats where throwing a killer roost so we could jump it. eek!

91nordic29
07-30-2003, 03:24 PM
"Best way is to feed them parker rats excessive beer, "
we cant do that! the one they call dave is way better when he's drinking. he could be really tough. eek!

MAXIMUS
07-30-2003, 03:26 PM
Bring it on... as soon as that skater hits the water, I will personally run up to the dam & shut off the water! Ha then what the hell will he do sitting in the middle of the mud??? Sea dos are easy! I just got my new browning site mounted to the front of each fork! They guarantee me a 4-1 kill ratio with the upgrade! Your gonna need more than a g string & beer bong to shake the locals at parker amigo!!! devil

OutCole'd
07-30-2003, 03:27 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Great, does this mean I need to come up with some kind of Gang sign?
Have you seen these Mohave Gangsters? Are they big? Those Mohave guy's ride in large groups on these things that are like small boats, when you see them comming, it looks like the attack of the Killer Lake Lice! eek!
Usually the big guy is driving with his buddy in the cut off Levi's on back, with his arms around the guy driving. :rolleyes: :p
From what I heard the are some tough MoFo's, kinda like the viliage people. eek!
HDD :cool: Wow, that would suck to get my ass kicked by the Village People, Maybe I should rethink this.

Ziggy
07-30-2003, 03:38 PM
91nordic29:
we cant do that! the one they call dave is way better when he's drinking. he could be really tough. eek! If he can keep his eyes open eek! Or like when he chased down them punk kids on foot LOL

LaveyJet
07-30-2003, 03:47 PM
91nordic29:
Just remember that Parker is downstream and gets recycled beer from Havasu. :D

Jrocket
07-30-2003, 03:59 PM
secondchance:
91nordic29:
Just remember that Parker is downstream and gets recycled beer from Havasu. :D And Havasu water is from where? :D

LaveyJet
07-30-2003, 04:05 PM
Jrocket:
And Havasu water is from where? :D ... A taste born high in the Rocky Mountains...
:D

Boozer
07-30-2003, 04:18 PM
secondchance:
Jrocket:
And Havasu water is from where? :D ... A taste born high in the Rocky Mountains...
:D If you guys seen the river that Coors Lite comes from, you'd probably not want to drink that beer anymore. I REALLY REALLY need to take a pic and post it for you guys.
BTW that beer you guys get that comes from that river is from recycled Colorado Micro Brews like Fat Tire and other good stuff you folks down river don't get. You just get the aftermath they call Coors Lite. Truth is your not tapping the rockies. You're tapping ever beer drinkin Coloradans bladder.
[ July 30, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Jrocket
07-30-2003, 04:23 PM
Ive seen the river that CL comes from.Not really a river,more like a flood control in the mountains! :D I went on the tour through the plant.Sure took alot of time to get out of the sampling room.I like how they put the gift store right past the beer garden.Talk about clever! :D

Jrocket
07-30-2003, 04:25 PM
Come on down to Parker,you Havasu boys.Bring an extra prop when you do.You'll need it....LMAO :D

riverliver
07-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Sounds like it's time to give them Havasu boys a Parker spakin...... eek! :D wink

Ziggy
07-30-2003, 04:34 PM
secondchance:
91nordic29:
Just remember that Parker is downstream and gets recycled beer from Havasu. :D No wonder everyone down there blows a .05 even if they haven't been drinking. Wonder if you could argue in court your BAC level with such a defense :confused: :rolleyes:

Boozer
07-30-2003, 04:35 PM
Jrocket:
Ive seen the river that CL comes from.Not really a river,more like a flood control in the mountains! :D I went on the tour through the plant.Sure took alot of time to get out of the sampling room.I like how they put the gift store right past the beer garden.Talk about clever! :D Did you guys get to see the Kegs in the break rooms? I thought that'd be the coolest job, the job part would suck but having a keg in the break room would make all the difference.

Jrocket
07-30-2003, 06:23 PM
Boozer:
Jrocket:
Ive seen the river that CL comes from.Not really a river,more like a flood control in the mountains! :D I went on the tour through the plant.Sure took alot of time to get out of the sampling room.I like how they put the gift store right past the beer garden.Talk about clever! :D Did you guys get to see the Kegs in the break rooms? I thought that'd be the coolest job, the job part would suck but having a keg in the break room would make all the difference. I didnt see the break room,not that I remembered.After the beer tasting,and alot of it,we drove up to that meusem of old cowboys stuff.the one way up on top of the mountain.I cant think of the name.Wild Bill something?
BTW,the beer had a very different taste there.It was definately the best beer I have ever had.I couldnt believe the difference of the taste.