PDA

View Full Version : Tridizzle Custom Bizzle

clownpuncher
07-31-2003, 10:45 AM
Fo shizzle. HOLY $hit!!. Last night I saw Froggy's plans for Trident Custom Boats. I've been sworn to keep my mouth shut, but I CAN SAY THIS!. The Trident is gonna be one kick ass boat that will blow people away and make other manufacturers a little envious. I'm gonna start saving my nickles for one of these. The epitomy of "custom" boats. Good job Froggy!

ROZ
07-31-2003, 11:25 AM
clownpuncher:
Fo shizzle. HOLY $hit!!. Last night I saw Froggy's plans for Trident Custom Boats. I've been sworn to keep my mouth shut, but I CAN SAY THIS!. The Trident is gonna be one kick ass boat that will blow people away and make other manufacturers a little envious. I'm gonna start saving my nickles for one of these. The epitomy of "custom" boats. Good job Froggy! I agree 100%.
:cool:

clownpuncher
07-31-2003, 04:12 PM
RiverDave:
clownpuncher:
Fo shizzle. HOLY $hit!!. Last night I saw Froggy's plans for Trident Custom Boats. I've been sworn to keep my mouth shut, but I CAN SAY THIS!. The Trident is gonna be one kick ass boat that will blow people away and make other manufacturers a little envious. I'm gonna start saving my nickles for one of these. The epitomy of "custom" boats. Good job Froggy! Your a "tease." :D
You pick up your new boat yet? :) (I'm assuming that's why you went down there.)
RD Yeah yeah, tease tease tease. :p
Trident is truly on the cutting edge and Wes has a great thing going.
No, I haven't been able to pick the boat up yet, but I will soon. I think I'm gonna pick it up and run straight to Lost Lake or Parker for it's maiden-to-me voyage. I'll be easy to spot, just look for the guy riding in what used to be Froggy's boat with the dumb-ass grin :D and a beautiful blonde

Froggystyle
08-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Thanks CP and Roz! I told you it was going to be different...
Lots of new interest in the boat design. We just got our new, interim website design up, so go to www.tridentboats.com (http://www.tridentboats.com) if you want to take a look. Lots of new information on the site, as we are starting to release information that the registered clients got back in April. The store is now fully functioning as well, so dig on the shwag and support your local startup!
Thanks for all of the interest.
[ August 01, 2003, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]