PDA

View Full Version : either you are .........

Ziggy
05-16-2003, 05:20 PM
in Canada not able to get to Havasu or working(like me)...all the local So.Cal and surrounding area folks seemed to have dissapeared from the forum...burning fuel in the truck/boat trailer race to the river. :D
2 more hours----tic toc

hoolign
05-16-2003, 05:24 PM
I'm going to put some effort into comming down next year..that's if we'll be allowed down,after
another winters worth of posting :D

Ziggy
05-16-2003, 05:48 PM
You are cordially invited to come share the river (our drinking water supply) with us all.
Its quiet in the forum...everybody is racing to the river.
How close to Edmonton are you? My Bro was born there.

hoolign
05-16-2003, 05:55 PM
150 kilometers,90 miles approx :D ,thanx for the invite ..next year I'm going to try to get down there, and see what all the fuss is about
...I'll bring my "modern shorts" :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-16-2003, 06:26 PM
I'm able to get there, but just saving it for next thursday. 4 days of river usually takes a lot out of me, but well worth the recover time. :D

Tom Brown
05-16-2003, 06:28 PM
Hoolign, there is going to be an event this September or October in Havasu. It's just starting to gel. :)

Ziggy
05-16-2003, 06:39 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I'm able to get there, but just saving it for next thursday. 4 days of river usually takes a lot out of me, but well worth the recover time. :D I've been working my butt off the last few months so I can enjoy more river time...DING DING, the bell has rung and the doors are shut..my turn to take the 5 hour drive, from the west edge of Ca. to just beyong the east edge of CA. :cool:
Scuba-hope to see you out there some time--
I'll be out next week too. Later guys(and gals)
Z
Whoo-Hoo...an even 400 posts--whatever good that does me :confused:
[ May 16, 2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]