PDA

View Full Version : What do we do with environmentalists?

Phat_Kat
08-04-2003, 03:40 PM
First we capture them of coarse. The we chop off their hands and feet. We then proporely bandage the wounds so that they can stay alive for a decient amount of time. We then sic savage pigs on them and leave them to the pigs for 1 minutes exactly. After the minute is over we shoot all the pigs and fix up the enviro junkies. We eat the pigs and have a huge dinner with all the board members and their families. This will all take place with the enviro junkies hanging from the ceiling in extreme hung and the kids can use a few of them as pinyattas. Then we do the classic angry village theme at around 1 AM with the pitchforks and all. We poke them for a while and light a few on fire then put them out. Finnally we boil them in oil and have the whole thing on Pay Per View, HBO, The WORKS!!!!
This is for the more extreme asshole enviro junkies that start angry mobs and burn down buildings. The more mild petition based people can be left alone with just being called a bunch of assholes. Who's with me on this one?
[ August 04, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

HalletDave
08-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Sounds rather savage. eek! :D
Hallett (I hope the pigs are Kosher) Dave wink

Kilrtoy
08-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Let BOOZER have his way with them, Then kill them....

Phat_Kat
08-04-2003, 03:49 PM
Kilrtoy:
Let BOOZER have his way with them, Then kill them.... ok boozer then my plan. :D :D :D :D
[ August 04, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

jlnorthrup122
08-04-2003, 04:07 PM
I prefer to curb check em then tie them to the rear bumper of my jeep and drag there ass through a muddie ass cornfield then hit the woopTdoos at the public range the hit the gravel parkinglot and spin donuts then use em as manuer for my lawn! :D :D I would like to do this to rapists too!! :mad:

08-04-2003, 04:52 PM
Feed them to the endangered species. yuk

MagicMtnDan
08-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Tie 'em to trees - in the hugging postion of course.

TRIMDOG
08-04-2003, 05:43 PM
They'd be tortured the most if you took away their trust funds and made them actually get a friggi'n job. devil

Trailer Park Casanova
08-04-2003, 05:57 PM
TRIMDOG:
They'd be tortured the most if you took away their trust funds and made them actually get a friggi'n job. devil That's no lie,, that's true.
Have one that lives in a nice house up the street from me and Mbrown2.
Never worked a day in her life.
Has the Ralph Nader stickers,, PETA stickers all over her Volvo.
She actually takes issue with me because our cat Meiko kills gophers on her hillside.
I shit you not, she goes toe to toe with me over this issue.
The Horror!!!

Dave C
08-04-2003, 06:06 PM
ya, you tell em... Jerry's dead, get a job hippie!!!
did you ever hear about the "tree sitters?" They will camp out up in a tree for long periods of time so it won't get cut down....
Unfortunately for them that they are very tall redwoods and one of them fell to the ground to their death....
Its worse. They investigated the last one to hit the ground and found out he was a transient that was "talked" into sitting in the tree by some enviro-nazi group.
Can't even do their own dirty work... huh.

Phat_Kat
08-05-2003, 07:24 AM
man where's the medevil style stuff. The torture chambers and all. You guys are softies.

Boozer
08-05-2003, 10:09 AM
If I told you what I would do to them you wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks.

VillainDave
08-05-2003, 01:10 PM
You collect then from around the country and you ship the to a town in Colorado called Boulder !

Phat_Kat
08-05-2003, 01:12 PM
Boozer:
If I told you what I would do to them you wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks. I'm up for a few sleepless nights! do tell do tell

Boozer
08-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Let a horse ass rape them till their buttholes rip open then shove burning hot coals into their mutilated butt holes. Make them choke by ramming a donkeys dick down their throat and suck till the thing blows a load in their mouth and make them swallow every last drop. Then hang them in front of RD's bedroom window and make them spend their last few days of life watching RD have sex with those big fat hungry ladies that HD loves to post.

Phat_Kat
08-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Boozer:
Let a horse ass rape them till their buttholes rip open then shove burning hot coals into their mutilated butt holes. Make them choke by ramming a donkeys dick down their throat and suck till the thing blows a load in their mouth and make them swallow every last drop. Then hang them in front of RD's bedroom window and make them spend their last few days of life watching RD have sex with those big fat hungry ladies that HD loves to post. COOOOOOOOOLIES I like that idea