> > > > > > >> >Romance her,
> > > > > > >> >Believe her,
> > > > > > >> >Cuddle with her,
> > > > > > >> >Shop with her,
> > > > > > >> >Give her jewelry,
> > > > > > >> >Buy her flowers,
> > > > > > >> >Hold her hand,
> > > > > > >> >Write love letters to her,
> > > > > > >> >Go to the end of the earth and back again for her.
> > > > > > >> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > > > > > >> >HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN:
> > > > > > >> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > > > > > >> >Show up naked,
> > > > > > >> >Bring food.
> > >
> >
>
soo damb true!!! anyone agree???
eric

manson
04-20-2003, 09:28 PM
hell yes
bring beer too

waterloged
04-20-2003, 09:28 PM
you nailed that one :D

manson
04-20-2003, 09:29 PM
hell yes
bring beer too

FMluvswater
04-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Naked with food (does chocolate count as food?) sounds like the simpler plan to me. :D
[ April 20, 2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

ROZ
04-20-2003, 10:41 PM
I thought you were going to say that buying your boat will impress a woman :D

Tom Brown
04-20-2003, 10:45 PM
I've found that most women appreciate it when I put my upper plate in.
I don't like to put on airs, though. http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/eh.gif
[ April 20, 2003, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 10:46 AM
Any Leykis 101 students in here ???? My God !! Eric, I hope you don't live by this mantra. Tom would not be happy about this thread. To get the girls you show as little interest as possible, if you do all that is listed above that bitch will walk all over you. So while you are out buying her roses or writing a love letter for her, she is out bangin the guy who buys her a hot dog and a soda and breaks plans with her all the time. Trust me, this is how it works.

gigamurph
04-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Hallett19:
Any Leykis 101 students in here ???? My God !! Eric, I hope you don't live by this mantra. Tom would not be happy about this thread. To get the girls you show as little interest as possible, if you do all that is listed above that bitch will walk all over you. So while you are out buying her roses or writing a love letter for her, she is out bangin the guy who buys her a hot dog and a soda and breaks plans with her all the time. Trust me, this is how it works. Geezus! Would someone put H19 out!I think he's been burned!
:p

Mandelon
04-21-2003, 06:14 PM
I thought regular wink showering and keeping the shorties trimmed was good enough....

Sleek-Jet
04-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Mandelon:
I thought regular wink showering and keeping the shorties trimmed was good enough.... snip, snip, snip.... oooowwwww!!....
Shit, how do I explain this to the insurance company?

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 06:40 PM
gigamurph:
[QUOTE]Geezus! Would someone put H19 out!I think he's been burned!
:p No, never burned, I just really think its the truth. Girls, when treated like queens day in and day out will eventually walk all over you. I firmly belive treating a girl you are dating right, but when it comes to random dating, I find that showing little interest in women makes them want you so bad, its great.

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Hallett19:
Any Leykis 101 students in here ???? My God !! Eric, I hope you don't live by this mantra. Tom would not be happy about this thread. To get the girls you show as little interest as possible, if you do all that is listed above that bitch will walk all over you. So while you are out buying her roses or writing a love letter for her, she is out bangin the guy who buys her a hot dog and a soda and breaks plans with her all the time. Trust me, this is how it works. Yeah, I had a friend with that attitude too!!! He was too cool to treat his women right. Eventualy she left him, now he's growing old alone. Sure, he gets one nighters, now and then, but I think deep down he misses the wife and kid.
I'm sure it'll workout for you though, you seem to have it all figured out! wink
RTJas :D

HCS
04-21-2003, 07:03 PM
How to impress a man?
>bring home beer.
>show up naked.
>get on top.
>do the laundry.
>mow the lawn.
Oh ya, that's what we do in more ways than one. eek! :D :p
Oh well. Could go on forever. :rolleyes:

Sandbar Junkies
04-21-2003, 07:40 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/342HowtoImpressaWomanat-11.jpg
This is how you impress a woman. Don't get me wrong a nice boat helps. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 07:52 PM
Hallett19:
gigamurph:
:p No, never burned, I just really think its the truth. Girls, when treated like queens day in and day out will eventually walk all over you. I firmly belive treating a girl you are dating right, but when it comes to random dating, I find that showing little interest in women makes them want you so bad, its great. Walk all over you . Just because you treated her like a queen. No I beg to
differ. I'm a girl (woman) and I would not take that for granted. :confused: Please try not to speak for all women.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:03 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/342HowtoImpressaWomanat-11.jpg
This is how you impress a woman. Don't get me wrong a nice boat helps. :D That would not impress A good woman. You see let me explain. A woman that only wants to use you ...yes
that would make a good impression. Now , a women that can give you more then you ever thought was possible needs a lot more Than a dick that is better at lifting then pleasing a lady. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:19 PM
RiverToysJas:
Hallett19:
Any Leykis 101 students in here ???? My God !! Eric, I hope you don't live by this mantra. Tom would not be happy about this thread. To get the girls you show as little interest as possible, if you do all that is listed above that bitch will walk all over you. So while you are out buying her roses or writing a love letter for her, she is out bangin the guy who buys her a hot dog and a soda and breaks plans with her all the time. Trust me, this is how it works. Yeah, I had a friend with that attitude too!!! He was too cool to treat his women right. Eventualy she left him, now he's growing old alone. Sure, he gets one nighters, now and then, but I think deep down he misses the wife and kid.
I'm sure it'll workout for you though, you seem to have it all figured out! wink
RTJas :D Rivertoy You must be very very young ........boy you do have a lot to learn....God help you. If you keep thinking this way you will end up with the biggist bitch on earth. Try to respect women. They just might want to **** the hell out of you.....show a bit of respect. Some women ( I mean the
women who are not in therapy) like a man who Can say a few good things about women all over the world. Wake up!

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 08:21 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
RiverToysJas:
Hallett19:
RTJas :D Rivertoy You must be very very young ........boy you do have a lot to learn....God help you. If you keep thinking this way you will end up with the biggist bitch on earth. Try to respect women. They just might want to **** the hell out of you.....show a bit of respect. Some women ( I mean the
women who are not in therapy) like a man who Can say a few good things about women all over the world. Wake up! Did you even read my post??? :confused:
I've been married to the greatest women in the world for 12 years!!! You either didn't read my post, or misunderstood it.
RTJas
[ April 21, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Rivertoy I guess women are good at jumping to cunclusions. Sorry I just hate when men bash us.
Well at least the good ones like me. Sorry again
Please forgive me :confused: :confused:

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 08:33 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Rivertoy I guess women are good at jumping to cunclusions. Sorry I just hate when men bash us.
Please forgive me :confused: :confused: What I don't understand is, I wasn't bashing you or any woman!!! I'm on your side on this one!!! I was pointing out with an example what happens to people who think like Hallett19 suggests we all should. They end up lonely and alone!!! The last line about it working for him was sacasism!!! I love my wife and treat her very well. Your whole post really shocked & confused me, if it was directed at Hallett19, I'd understand and agree, but how I got the shit end of that stick, I don't know.
I forgive you, if you understand I wasn't bashing women!!!
[ April 21, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 08:33 PM
See what happens when you treat women good Jason ?? :D j/k. Dont get me wrong here, I don't treat women like crap by any means. I just used to grovel at the feet of chicks and after finding out that I wasnt getting anywhere with them, I changed my plan of attack a bit and it worked out good. I hold women in a high respect though. And the whole idea behind Leykis 101 is to make women that you are seeing think you have better things to do and they will hunt you like prey, but he does not promote disrespect of any sort. And sandy, are you going to agree that men that come off more mysterious arent more desirable ? Maybe I sound like a pig, hell, maybe I am, but hey, I'm 24 and single and I can be for now :cool:
[ April 21, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

HBjet
04-21-2003, 08:34 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
I just hate when men bang us.What?

HBjet
04-21-2003, 08:35 PM
Hallett19:
To get the girls you show as little interest as possible. Hallett19:
I hold women in a high respect though.This is funny!
HBjet

HBjet
04-21-2003, 08:36 PM
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
I just hate when men bang us.What? Oh, you said Bash! Sorry, my bad.
HBjet

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:37 PM
RiverToysJas:
sandyBAREbottom:
Please forgive me :confused: :confused: What I don't understand is, I wasn't bashing you or any woman!!! I'm on your side on this one!!! I was pointing out with an example what happens to people who think like Hallett19 suggests we all should. They end up lonely and alone!!! The last line about it working for him was sacasism!!! I love my wife and treat her very well. Your whole post really shocked & confused me, if it was directed at Hallett19, I'd understand and agree, but how I got the shit end of that stick, I don't know.
I forgive you, if you understand I wasn't bashing women!!!
RTJas :D I do now.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:38 PM
HBjet:
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
HBjet Grow up!!!!!!!

HBjet
04-21-2003, 08:40 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
HBjet:
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
HBjet Grow up!!!!!!! Ok, I'll see you at "the river ..........duh"
HBjet

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 08:43 PM
Sandy, re- read my last post....

HBjet
04-21-2003, 08:47 PM
HBjet Hallett19:
To get the girls you show as little interest as possible. Hallett19:
I'm 24 and singleSorry, Aaron, I couldn't help it! :D
HBjet
[ April 21, 2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:48 PM
Hallett19:
Dont get me wrong here, I don't treat women like crap by any means. I just used to grovel at the feet of chicks and after finding out that I wasnt getting anywhere with them, I changed my plan of attack a bit and it worked out good. I hold women in a high respect though. You know what?.....If you have to talk shit and diss women. Then it is your fault( or any mans ) that You would pick that type of women to be with. Now I understand you stated not to get you wrong. I am just letting you and anyone else who cares know that If you have to treat women disrespectful than you are letting them disrespect you also. This is the truth you are the same type of person the you choose to spend your time with......Hallett this is not directed just at you only to all men who bitch about women they have been with ( again they choose to spend thier with her ) :) :) :) :)

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:51 PM
hb ......again grow up .......duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 08:51 PM
hb ......again grow up .......duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frosty_pop
04-21-2003, 09:03 PM
Damn.... This Sandy person sure seems to have a giant stick up her ass!!! I haven't seen anything good come out of that mouth yet.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Frosty_pop:
Damn.... This Sandy person sure seems to have a giant stick up her ass!!! I haven't seen anything good come out of that mouth yet. Well now. this is the first time i have heard your name fool! No stick up my ass. That is an exit not an entrance. Try again! Bring it on.

HBjet
04-21-2003, 09:10 PM
You know, maybe Hallett19 mean't don't treat a woman to nice or else she will take you for granted! So much so you would want to run out and "bang" the babysitter hoping to be caught so she will divorce you. And when the dust settles you have partial custody of your kids and lose one boat, your Ultra. And not to your surprise, the life sucking bitch you just divorced still wants more!
Oh, here are some "Eye-Opening" quotes from SBB.
sandyBAREbottom:
I am soon to be the proud owner of my ex-husbands 21 foot Ultra sandyBAREbottom:
I failed to mention that he gets to keep two for himself. So was the judge fair? Or should one of us have been awarded
all three? You tell me. sandyBAREbottom:
I can always find another sucker with a boat.And my own opinion, the only thongs she will be caught wearing are the ones you buy for your feet. Oh, and I'm glad you have real boobs, I'm sure they looked good at one time.
HBjet

Frosty_pop
04-21-2003, 09:11 PM
And lets hope it's the last time I see yours...... Sour ol'dried up witches like you need to stay in the forest handing out poison apples to young children

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 09:11 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
No stick up my ass. That is an exit not an entrance. Yeah, DUH!
[ April 21, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Yeah Sandy, I dont know if you read my post properly or not, but I never once said I disrespect women by any means. I simply stated that if you make them think you have other things going on, they really want you more. This isnt an unreasonable thing to do, I don't think it is, anyone else other than you ? It may be playing games to a small degree, but women do the same stuff.

Phat_Kat
04-21-2003, 09:14 PM
Hallett19:
gigamurph:
:p No, never burned, I just really think its the truth. Girls, when treated like queens day in and day out will eventually walk all over you. I firmly belive treating a girl you are dating right, but when it comes to random dating, I find that showing little interest in women makes them want you so bad, its great. H19 is dead on man. THEY'RE DEMONS UNDER ALL THAT AND IGNORING DEMONS MAKES'EM MAD AS HELL devil devil !!! That's why he's right

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Hallett19:
Yeah Sandy, I dont know if you read my post properly or not, but I never once said I disrespect women by any means. I simply stated that if you make them think you have other things going on, they really want you more. This isnt an unreasonable thing to do, I don't think it is, anyone else other than you ? It may be playing games to a small degree, but women do the same stuff. So, have you ever told a chick you were gay, just so she could "convert you"??? As long as you're into playing games, I'm just wondering if that works. :D :D :D

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 09:15 PM
HBjet:
You know, maybe Hallett19 mean't don't treat a woman to nice or else she will take you for granted! So much so you would want to run out and "bang" the babysitter hoping to be caught so she will divorce you. And when the dust settles you have partial custody of your kids and lose one boat, your Ultra. And not to your surprise, the life sucking bitch you just divorced still wants more!
Oh, here are some "Eye-Opening" quotes from SBB.
sandyBAREbottom:
I am soon to be the proud owner of my ex-husbands 21 foot Ultra sandyBAREbottom:
I failed to mention that he gets to keep two for himself. So was the judge fair? Or should one of us have been awarded
all three? You tell me. sandyBAREbottom:
I can always find another sucker with a boat.And my own opinion, the only thongs she will be caught wearing are the ones you buy for your feet. Oh, and I'm glad you have real boobs, I'm sure they looked good at one time.
HBjet WHOOAHHH HB, slow down here, do you know something we dont ??? eek! Sounds kind of suspect :D

Frosty_pop
04-21-2003, 09:19 PM
lol....... gotta luv it!!!!

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 09:22 PM
RiverToysJas:
So, have you ever told a chick you were gay, just so she could "convert you"??? As long as you're into playing games, I'm just wondering if that works. :D :D :D
RTJas :D I'll try that out and let you know if it works or not smile_sp
And is all that stuff true about how you took your ex hubby to the cleaners ?? If it is, I have a few things I would like to express to you.... :mad: If not, disreguard that face.
LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED ERIC !!! :D
[ April 21, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:26 PM
Hallett19:
Yeah Sandy, I dont know if you read my post properly or not, but I never once said I disrespect women by any means. I simply stated that if you make them think you have other things going on, they really want you more. This isnt an unreasonable thing to do, I don't think it is, anyone else other than you ? It may be playing games to a small degree, but women do the same stuff. Hallett you are cool .... You know what I'm not
just talking to you .....I really mean well and
I i'm sorry I don't mean to start such a fuss.
I have a lot to say and Everyone just takes it wrong. I've heard of you and i know you are one of few good men. So please don't take my coments personally.Thanks , sam (samantha)

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 09:35 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
I've heard of you and i know you are one of few good men. Who fed you that line ? wink J/K

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Hallett go to new member read from the start.
to sum it up I got one boat and the boys .....I only wanted the boys and support for them. He hid all income and put the house in his moms name (self employed makes all possible)Now who took who to the cleaners. The boat was a plus for the boys. when I said I'll find another sucker with a boat I was Playing. Some people have no sense of humor. :) :) :)

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Hallett19:
sandyBAREbottom:
I've heard of you and i know you are one of few good men. Who fed you that line ? wink J/K Someone who likes you

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 09:37 PM
Hallett19:
sandyBAREbottom:
I've heard of you and i know you are one of few good men. Who fed you that line ? wink J/K OK, that's it, I take back everything I said from the begining!!! :rolleyes: :D :D LOL!

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:42 PM
Rivertoy I like you. You are a good man . Cangrats to the lucky wife

Frosty_pop
04-21-2003, 09:42 PM
It's real nice she got his boat, let's just hop she keeps it on the trailer and out of the water.... people with this kind of "do no wrong" attitude are dangerous on the water!!!

Frosty_pop
04-21-2003, 09:44 PM
PS: Thanks for the rating "SAM" remember you only can do that once...... and there are alot more people that think you are a raving bitch than like you here.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:51 PM
Frosty_pop:
It's real nice she got his boat, let's just hop she keeps it on the trailer and out of the water.... people with this kind of "do no wrong" attitude are dangerous on the water!!! Hey Mr. Pop , not so, you just can't jump in at the end of a topic and assume you know whats up
Please try to see the best before you check the negitive. It will make you a much happier person . Try it. It's ok to get along (unless you like to fight about everything).By the way fool do you think I'm stupid? do you think I think I'm perfect? Well after one little coversation I don't think you should judge me.It takes along time to get to know people .

HBjet
04-21-2003, 09:51 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Some people have no sense of humor.I thought this was funny!
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
I just hate when men bang us.What? HBjet

gigamurph
04-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Whoooooaaaaa.....I think I'm on the wrong website! But ya know what Mr. Springer; ya keep comin' up with some of the funniest crapola this side of a three legged Tijuana donkey! Thanx for the laughs but I'll think I'll get back to ***boat where it all makes sense..... :p

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Frosty_pop:
PS: Thanks for the rating "SAM" remember you only can do that once...... and there are alot more people that think you are a raving bitch than like you here. Well unlike you I do not base my life on ***boat ratings. to tell you the truth I rate very well
In the real world. Try going outside ****er !

topless
04-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Just a question. What did Sandy do to you? Take your boat? Not a chance. I knew her ex and she should have gotten a helluva lot more than 200 a month and a boat. He did get the 3000 sq ft house, the mercedes, the business, along with most of the furnishings. He is a peice of shit that hides under his Mommas apron strings to save his ass. All she wanted was her sons so they wouldn't turn out like him. What are you trying to prove anyway?

gigamurph
04-21-2003, 10:08 PM
topless:
Just a question. What did Sandy do to you? Take your boat? Not a chance. I knew her ex and she should have gotten a helluva lot more than 200 a month and a boat. He did get the 3000 sq ft house, the mercedes, the business, along with most of the furnishings. He is a peice of shit that hides under his Mommas apron strings to save his ass. All she wanted was her sons so they wouldn't turn out like him. What are you trying to prove anyway? .....and this is aimed at whom?
:D

RaysonKid
04-21-2003, 10:12 PM
Sandy (Sam),
Are you causing trouble???????
Trying to build that post total again? :D
What has Topless been teaching you?
Dont let some of these guys get to you.
They may be bitter over what their Ex's did to them.

topless
04-21-2003, 10:13 PM
Was aimed at Frosty.....the snow man who is cold as ice

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 10:14 PM
Sandy, I never read that New Member post. Looks like you stirred things up over there .... And you are one of topless's friends... hmmmm.... I should have known :)

gigamurph
04-21-2003, 10:16 PM
topless:
Was aimed at Frosty.....the snow man who is cold as ice Oh, OK. Carry on; but play nice.
:p

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Rayson, some of them get to me but i will get over it!
especially now that I've heard from you

Beautiful Noise
04-21-2003, 10:19 PM
Gig,You trying to Stir the Pot? :rolleyes:
Steve
[ April 21, 2003, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

topless
04-21-2003, 10:20 PM
Hallett19:
Sandy, I never read that New Member post. Looks like you stirred things up over there .... And you are one of topless's friends... hmmmm.... I should have known :) What is THAT suppose to mean? Is it the stirring part? Oh, I understand.... eek! eek!

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Steve Gig is selling pot??? eek! :p wink :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:22 PM
Hallett19:
Sandy, I never read that New Member post. Looks like you stirred things up over there .... And you are one of topless's friends... hmmmm.... I should have known :) I am just her minime please do not let that scare you
She seems unlike other women who play fake all the time. I can't stand that!!!!!! I can take anything she says . I understand she is either sarcastic or truthful and I get it. It's all cool with her.
:)

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:23 PM
RiverToysJas:
Beautiful Noise:
Steve Gig is selling pot??? eek! :p wink :D That was the best laugh I had tonight .....Thanks

Beautiful Noise
04-21-2003, 10:23 PM
RTjas..........You didn't hear that from me :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D He did say something about a PotRoast tho :rolleyes:
Steve

Kilrtoy
04-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Getting back to the post
TELL HER YOU WILL PAY HER BILLS.............

RiverToysJas
sandyBAREbottom:
She seems unlike other women who play fake all the time. I can't stand that!!!!!! Do you have someone specific in mind???
RTJas

topless
Hallett, I'm going to go get your new movie!!!!! We like to see men eaten...(not really) I just like scary movies and hate to rent them cuz I never seem to take them back on time and could have bought them for less. Be nice to Sandy!

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:26 PM
RiverToysJas:
sandyBAREbottom:
She seems unlike other women who play fake all the time. I can't stand that!!!!!! Do you have someone specific in mind???
RTJas Yes

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 10:28 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Yes Tease. :D

RiverToysJas
04-21-2003, 10:30 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Yes sandyBAREbottom:
Well after one little coversation I don't think you should judge me.It takes along time to get to know people . So how long have you known this person you have in mind???
RTJas
[ April 21, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 10:33 PM
topless:
Hallett, I'm going to go get your new movie!!!!! We like to see men eaten...(not really) I just like scary movies and hate to rent them cuz I never seem to take them back on time and could have bought them for less. Be nice to Sandy! Well I hope you like it. Froggy just saw it and is quite impressed with my acting ability (what does he know) And I'm being nice to your friend, I give everyone the benifit of the doubt all the time. Oh, and are you the one that told her I'm "one of the few good men" the one that likes me ??? Into young guys now, ha ? :p

bordsmnj
04-21-2003, 10:33 PM
E I E I O... and on this farm...... :p

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:35 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
Yes Tease. :D Oh yeah!!!! I've been waiting for you ....BABY

RaysonKid
04-21-2003, 10:35 PM
Does all this come from some guys feeling threatened by a Woman owning a boat?
The fear of losing a race to a woman?
Or the fact that her boat might just be nicer or bigger?
Dam, BOAT ENVY....
Cut her some slack, She may really be a Hottie...
:cool:
[ April 21, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:37 PM
bordsmnj:
E I E I O... and on this farm...... :p lmao, lol lmao

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:39 PM
RaysonKid:
Dam, BOAT ENVY....EiEi am
no really I pretty cute .
:cool:

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:40 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
RaysonKid:
Dam, BOAT ENVY....EiEi am
no really I pretty cute .
:cool: E I E I .....AM
Noooo really i am pretty cute ( been told)

topless
04-21-2003, 10:43 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Well I hope you like it. Froggy just saw it and is quite impressed with my acting ability (what does he know) And I'm being nice to your friend, I give everyone the benifit of the doubt all the time. Oh, and are you the one that told her I'm "one of the few good men" the one that likes me ??? Into young guys now, ha ? :p [/QB][/QUOTE]Yes Hallett, I did tell her that. And who says I'm into young guys,,,I mean babies......LOL eek!

topless
04-21-2003, 10:45 PM
To set the record straight, Sandy IS a Hottie.......(ask her).....lol huh sandy

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 10:49 PM
BABY ?? ME !?!? Oh please .... And if she is so hot, lets see a pic, or at least email them to me ... wink

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Thank god Mr F. pop is gone!!!!!

topless
04-21-2003, 10:58 PM
Hallett19:
BABY ?? ME !?!? Oh please .... And if she is so hot, lets see a pic, or at least email them to me ... wink Hallett!!! BEHAVE!! She might want to see one of you first. Show her yours and she MIGHT just show you hers. Ask nicely.

RaysonKid
04-21-2003, 10:59 PM
:D :D :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:08 PM
RiverToysJas:
sandyBAREbottom:
Yes sandyBAREbottom:
Well after one little coversation I don't think you should judge me.It takes along time to get to know people . So how long have you known this person you have in mind???
RTJas Long enough to know whats up. I'm a fast learner. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 11:13 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/tv/salemteens/jason.html
Here is a link to a stupid pic of me, I cant get this other one to show up... :mad:
[ April 22, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

RaysonKid
04-21-2003, 11:17 PM
Hallet,
Is that Leykis 101?

RaysonKid
04-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Hallett19:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=16184&papass=&sort=1&thecat=
Here I am (on the right) where are you ?? By the way, that is my yonger brother on the left !!! He is 22 :) let me help..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=16184&papass=&sort=1&thecat=
Dam, Guess I'm not as smart as you think I are....
[ April 22, 2003, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Hallett19:
Here I am (on the right) where are you ?? By the way, that is my yonger brother on the left !!! He is 22 :) I don't get it .....Where are you?

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 11:23 PM
I tried to get it to work, but it wouldnt, so I just put a link up, sorry.
http://www.angelfire.com/tv/salemteens/jason.html
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=16184&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500
there is the link to the pic of me, my brother Alex(left) and my friend Danny on the right.
[ April 22, 2003, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:26 PM
Hallett......My God ....You are almost as cute as my ex .(No cuter).....really send me more

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:28 PM
I'll put those up for you, H19. You can't link into pictures on Angelfire.
Here are some shots of Hallet19:
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Hallet19/jason3.jpg
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Hallet19/jasonlb.jpg
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Hallet19/jason.jpg
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Hallet19/aaron.jpg
[ April 22, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:30 PM
By the way, I'll be happy to host your pictures too, sandyBAREbottom. :)

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:34 PM
tom How many times do I have to tell you .................And I won't say it again . :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:36 PM
Tell me what?
Just email those pics to me and I'll get them online. :)
tombrown@accesscomm.ca
It's no trouble... really. :)
[ April 22, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Tom Brown:
Tell me what? you Know

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 11:37 PM
no, that bottom picture is me too. that ***boat link on my previous post is the one that has my brother.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Hallett19:
no, that bottom picture is me too. that ***boat link on my previous post is the one that has my brother. I can't access it

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:40 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
you Know Well... maybe. :D
Look. Hallet19 is a great guy. He's more cute than your ex. He's got a great boat. His Dad's a lawyer. He's got tons of money. According to Danny, he's hung like flagpole.
What the hell do you need? You're looking at the prospect of round the clock orgasms.
Get in the game sister!

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:42 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
I can't access it Hey, don't do us like that. :(
I put those pics right in the thread so you have no excuse. Get that digicam out and heat up some pictures. You're talking to a great guy right now.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
you Know Well... maybe. :D
Look. Hallet19 is a great guy. He's more cute than your ex. He's got a great boat. His Dad's a lawyer. He's got tons of money. According to Danny, he's hung like flagpole.
What the hell do you need? You're looking at the prospect of round the clock orgasms.
Get in the game sister! So Hallett whats your sign Baby? wink

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:43 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
So Hallett whats your sign Baby? wink Send those pics to:
tombrown@accesscomm.ca

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Your turn for pics sandy ..... waiting .... sleeping

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 11:46 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=16184&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500
You cant get that pic to work ???
I don't know what I am doing wrong ...
[ April 22, 2003, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
So Hallett whats your sign Baby? wink Send those pics to:
tombrown@accesscomm.ca If I can figure it out they will be there in flash Mr
Tominator. I saw your pics STUD.

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Hallett19:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=16184&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500
You cant get that pic to work???
I don't know what I am doing wrong ... Can't figure it out. Let me read the manual

Hallett19
04-21-2003, 11:49 PM
I emailed the pic to Tom, hopefully he can get it working.

Tom Brown
04-21-2003, 11:50 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
If I can figure it out they will be there in flash Mr Tominator.Great. I will have them in this thread within 60 seconds. :)
sandyBAREbottom:
I saw your pics STUD. Sandy... are you ****ing blind? I'm way hetero and I practically got a chub going when looking at H19's pics. I'm a wreck compared to this guy.
Look... here is another one of this guy. Come on, get that camera going sister. Bring your A game. This guy is the shit.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Hallet19/DSCN0300.jpg

Eric455
04-21-2003, 11:56 PM
ya guys are funny lmao :D eek!
eric

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
If I can figure it out they will be there in flash Mr Tominator.Great. I will have them in this thread within 60 seconds. :)
sandyBAREbottom:
I saw your pics STUD. Sandy... are you ****ing blind? I'm way hetero and I practically got a chub going when looking at H19's pics. I'm a wreck compared to this guy.
Look... here is another one of this guy. Come on, get that camera going sister. Bring your A game. This guy is the shit.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/Friends/Hallet19/DSCN0300.jpg No baby I can see very well! I really like your look when you were fighting for our country in Iraq. Thank you for our freedom.Why were you not in in uniform? Are you undercover? Oh that turns me on!!!!Do you think Aaron's pics were just undercover for playgirl? He is almost as sexy as you mr. Brown Stud

Eric455
04-21-2003, 11:58 PM
i got an idea guys :confused: lets all just shoot a five * rating to sandy to see if we can get her votes up and maybe, just maybe she will post her pic. what ya guys think???
eric

sandyBAREbottom
04-21-2003, 11:59 PM
Eric455:
ya guys are funny lmao :D eek!
eric you started this. Now come play!!!!!!!!!!

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:00 AM
ohh what? now you want my pic tooo. ?

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:01 AM
Eric455:
i got an idea guys :confused: lets all just shoot a five * rating to sandy to see if we can get her votes up and maybe, just maybe she will post her pic. what ya guys think???
eric I am not a post ***** !!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Eric455:
ohh what? now you want my pic tooo. ? Oh yes ....Please

topless
04-22-2003, 12:03 AM
Sandy,Are you being mean to people??? I thought I was the only one who did that. Is Hallett not a cutie? I would say almost as sexy as Tom. ( our Canadian Hero) :D

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:04 AM
so where do you live ?

topless
04-22-2003, 12:05 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Eric455:
eric I am a post ***** !!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D HUH???????

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:06 AM
topless:
Sandy,Are you being mean to people??? I thought I was the only one who did that. Is Hallett not a cutie? I would say almost as sexy as Tom. ( our Canadian Hero) :D What a babe I've seen Hallett and Tom .....So topless I wonder what this eric looks like????
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:07 AM
what do you expect??/

topless
04-22-2003, 12:09 AM
Eric455:
what do you expect??/ Sandy is expecting you to have legs and arms and hoping for a large head..... If ya know what I mean....

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:10 AM
alright here ya go i'm the one in the boat wearing the Blue sweatshirt http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/59Eric_in_the_Elim_-med.JPG
i'll try to find a better pic, but for now just live with it

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:11 AM
topless:
Eric455:
what do you expect??/ Sandy is expecting you to have legs and arms and hoping for a large head..... If ya know what I mean.... gotcha

topless
04-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Who's the guy behind you?

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:15 AM
topless:
Who's the guy behind you? dont know proly just another fan of eliminator like me.

topless
04-22-2003, 12:15 AM
Not to be rude, but I'm not going to mess up Sandys plan. So, do tell about the guy behind you.

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:16 AM
Look, you two (Sandy and Topless). You can't snow the snow man. You can't con a con.
Thank you for the compliments but I'm ****ing hideous compared to Jason. If ever there was a time to swoon, that time is now.
I promise to get your pics online within 90 seconds of arival. The turn around time on that last picture of Jason I received by email was probably less than 60 seconds.
I'm trying to put you two in the game. You're great chicks but you've got to work with us. It's picture time.
Topless, what are you doing? I've seen your picture. You're a hottie. Why are you shy now? It seems out of character.
Hallet19 looks a billion times better than I do right now. A couple of days from now when my SummerCo jacket is riddled with Iraqi bullets and my cheap CostCo fleece has soaked up my blood as it escapes my human envelope, Hallet19 will still be in your neighbourhood and looking the way he does in these pictures.
What's wrong with you two?
-- Tom

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:17 AM
Topless you are so nasty.....Can I have your pic too?

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:18 AM
OK girls, I hope you enjoyed our pics.
The address again is:
tombrown@accesscomm.ca

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:18 AM
YEAAAA, what ever he just said. i want some pics. come on now...
eric

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:19 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Topless you are so nasty.....Can I have your pic too? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME [jumping up and down flailing arms in air]

sandyBAREbottom
Tom Brown:
Look, you two (Sandy and Topless). You can't snow the snow man. You can't con a con.
Thank you for the compliments but I'm ****ing hideous compared to Jason. If ever there was a time to swoon, that time is now.
I promise to get your pics online within 90 seconds of arival. The turn around time on that last picture of Jason I received by email was probably less than 60 seconds.
I'm trying to put you two in the game. You're great chicks but you've got to work with us. It's picture time.
Topless, what are you doing? I've seen your picture. You're a hottie. Why are you shy now? It seems out of character.
Hallet19 looks a billion times better than I do right now. A couple of days from now when my SummerCo jacket is riddled with Iraqi bullets and my cheap CostCo fleece has soaked up my blood as it escapes my human envelope, Hallet19 will still be in your neighbourhood and looking the way he does in these pictures.
-- Tom First of all when addressing us both at the same time it is TOPLESS and BOTTOMESS

Eric455
ohh come on tom ur gonna give up so soon??? fine go sleep and when you wake up i'll have the pics posted.

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:20 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
-- Tom First of all when addressing us both at the same time it is TOPLESS and BOTTOMESS Tom, By the way who is Jason??????

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:21 AM
araik2000@earthlink.net send pics now, TOPLESS and BOTTOMESS

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:23 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom, By the way who is Jason?????? jawdrop
OK Eric, I'll leave this in your capable hands. These women don't seem to be interested in meeting great guys.
By the way girls, I've known Eric for a while now and he's a great guy too.
What's up with attractive women not wanting to post their pictures? Something is wrong here. Very, very wrong.

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:23 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
-- Tom First of all when addressing us both at the same time it is TOPLESS and BOTTOMESS Tom, By the way who is Jason?????? Tom if you are undercover for the military ...I'm pretty sure they do not get your undercover clothes from costco...I mybe blonde but I know better silly

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:27 AM
tahxn tom.
alright ladies what the heck does tom being or not being undercover have to fo with you guys sending pics to us? are you that ugly that you dont want us to see or.... wait i know maybe u think we;; make you porn stars in a min. noo why woudl we or (I) do that. dont have patients.
lolll
come on now girls you got to see us now. lets plan the next river trip.

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:28 AM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom, By the way who is Jason?????? jawdrop
OK Eric, I'll leave this in your capable hands. These women don't seem to be interested in meeting great guys.
By the way girls, I've known Eric for a while now and he's a great guy too.
What's up with attractive women not wanting to post their pictures? Something is wrong here. Very, very wrong. Because we want them to want us for more then just are looks duh

Rexone
04-22-2003, 12:28 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom if you are undercover for the military ...I'm pretty sure they do not get your undercover clothes from costco...I mybe blonde but I know better silly Tom is special forces. Outfitted with the latest in Iraqi casual summer wear to blend in with the locals. And he's a bad ass to boot, don't let the costco look fool you for a minute.
http://www.impywheels.com/images/warc.jpg

topless
04-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Tom. You know where to get my pics. As for bottomless (LOL) Sandy, I'll have to persuade her to let me come over and use my new digital camera (I got it for Christmas). It might take a little alcohol but might be worth it....be patient.

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Eric455:
tahxn tom.
alright ladies what the heck does tom being or not being undercover have to fo with you guys sending pics to us? are you that ugly that you dont want us to see or.... wait i know maybe u think we;; make you porn stars in a min. noo why woudl we or (I) do that. dont have patients.
lolll
come on now girls you got to see us now. lets plan the next river trip. I think topless is already in porn. As for me I want it to be special

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:31 AM
topless:
Tom. You know where to get my pics. As for bottomless (LOL) Sandy, I'll have to persuade her to let me come over and use my new digital camera (I got it for Christmas). It might take a little alcohol but might be worth it....be patient. Noooo a lot of alcohol

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:32 AM
topless:
Tom. You know where to get my pics. As for bottomless (LOL) Sandy, I'll have to persuade her to let me come over and use my new digital camera (I got it for Christmas). It might take a little alcohol but might be worth it....be patient. Topless... you know I'm powerless to resist you. :)
[sigh]
[ April 22, 2003, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:32 AM
hey ladies please dont think we just want to see your pics. trust me i'd rather see you in person and have a great night instead of pics. but their is..... wait if you guys live within a few hundred miles of me. i can shoot over tonight with some wine. but i dont know which one would you perfer. ?

topless
04-22-2003, 12:33 AM
SHUT UP NOW SANDY!!!!!! PORN?

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:33 AM
topless:
Tom. You know where to get my pics. As for bottomless (LOL) Sandy, I'll have to persuade her to let me come over and use my new digital camera (I got it for Christmas). It might take a little alcohol but might be worth it....be patient. Stop calling me sandy (it's sam) sandy stands for the shit thats on my butt.....Oh dear not good

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:34 AM
topless:
SHUT UP NOW SANDY!!!!!! PORN? I agree with Sandy. I've had your picture on my nightstand for some time now.

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:35 AM
hey your guys's secrets are okay with us trust us we wont tell now one, right tome??

topless
04-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Tom Brown:
topless:
SHUT UP NOW SANDY!!!!!! PORN? I agree with Sandy. I've had your picture on my nightstand for some time now. Those are the private ones....Now stop telling or you get no more.

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:36 AM
You know girls, there is another great guy who just entered this thread and whom you also seem to be ignoring. My God, how do you girls ever get laid?

Eric455
:confused: please!!!11

Tom Brown
Mum's the word, Eric. :)

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Tom Brown:
You know girls, there is another great guy who just entered this thread and whom you also seem to be ignoring. My God, how do you girls ever get laid? lmfao man thats was good... yea thats right rexone dont feel that good now that you 2 have ignored him ya know.

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:38 AM
Tom Brown:
You know girls, there is another great guy who just entered this thread and whom you also seem to be ignoring. My God, how do you girls ever get laid? Laid whats that???
Lets talk about ****ing ...not that hard (per Topless)For me I am still in training.

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:38 AM
Given the rate at which this thread is growing, it ought to be out to 10 pages in the next 15 minutes. :D
Perhaps page 10 will feature photographs of the lovely and ravishing Topless, along with the sultry and mysterious Sam. :)

topless
04-22-2003, 12:39 AM
I have a few secrets we could share ....HUH Sam? Like the time at the river when you not only took your top off....but.....I'll let you finish

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:39 AM
this just when from how to impress a woman TO how to **** a woman. man i think we'll go over 10 pages if this continues. lol jawdrop

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:41 AM
topless check ur e-mail

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Eric455:
this just when from how to impress a woman TO how to **** a woman. I missed that. :(
Can someone point me to it? I'm in desperate need of that knowledge. Seriously, it would have gone a long way if even one of my former girl friends would have given me some pointers. Even if they had just pointed... something... anything frown

topless
04-22-2003, 12:44 AM
OMG!!!! You Sandy ass Sam Bottomless ....etc.
BITCH!!!!! I DON'T ****... I make love ...duh....

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:45 AM
how about this hun
Laid whats that???
Lets talk about ****ing ...not that hard (per Topless)For me I am still in training
or this
I have a few secrets we could share ....HUH Sam? Like the time at the river when you not only took your top off....but.....I'll let you finish
this help \????

topless
04-22-2003, 12:45 AM
Eric, I am on Calikwgrl@aol.com right now

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:47 AM
topless:
OMG!!!! You Sandy ass Sam Bottomless ....etc.
BITCH!!!!! I DON'T ****... I make love ...duh.... Yeah you may make love ....but to what?????
please tell

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:49 AM
Eric455:
how about this hun
Laid whats that???
Lets talk about ****ing ...not that hard (per Topless)For me I am still in training
or this
this help \???? oh ....i am very scared

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 12:50 AM
If anyone wants to get hold of me, I can be reached at:
hurtswhenipee@porn.com
Look girls, we're giving you our best material. You're taking from us and giving us very little in return. We give and give and give. Can't you see what great guys we are?
Here's some of my all-time best work. Give this thread a read:
Oral love :) (http://www.havasubarney.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.pl?s=3ea4d1be0958ffff;act=ST;f=5;t=968;h l=cunnilingus)

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:50 AM
Tom Brown:
Eric455:
this just when from how to impress a woman TO how to **** a woman. I missed that. :(
Can someone point me to it? I'm in desperate need of that knowledge. Seriously, it would have gone a long way if even one of my former girl friends would have given me some pointers. Even if they had just pointed... something... anything :( I think it is a much better topic ...Who agrees?

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 12:55 AM
til tuesday ....Good night. Thanks for a good time
SAM....aka Bottomless

Eric455
04-22-2003, 12:57 AM
ur leaving

RaysonKid
04-22-2003, 05:36 AM
Heres a picture of Topless and Sandy bare bottom.
http://www.rock1053.com/thongimages/02-07-03.jpg
[ April 22, 2003, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

Blown 472
04-22-2003, 06:46 AM
Hot damn, anychance you girlies could kiss??

MJ19
04-22-2003, 07:39 AM
I think it's pretty much true for the begining of a relationship, but once established, the men make out way better...they come home from work and fiddle in the garage, watch TV, whatever they need to do to "relax".
Woman come home from work, make dinner, fold some laundry, bathe the children, make sure they've done their homework, slip into something sexy and then make love to their man, and then get up to get things ready for the next day while your man is ZZZZZZ sleeping away in dream land. :rolleyes:
In all reality, I think men need just as much of that wine/dine "woman's" list as well...they are just too manly to admit it :D

MJ19
04-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Oops...I didn't get through 4 pages and realize the topic changed completely...I was replying to the original post of "impressing a woman" :cool:

disco_charger
04-22-2003, 08:25 AM
Hallett19:
Any Leykis 101 students in here ???? My God !! Eric, I hope you don't live by this mantra. Tom would not be happy about this thread. To get the girls you show as little interest as possible, if you do all that is listed above that bitch will walk all over you. So while you are out buying her roses or writing a love letter for her, she is out bangin the guy who buys her a hot dog and a soda and breaks plans with her all the time. Trust me, this is how it works. Kind of sad that someone would listen to a man who has been divorced 4X's and think that they're getting great love advice. If I were to take this example, I should go to Enron execs, and ask them how to balance my check book. Funny, I was open and honest with Mrs. DC. She never asked for any money, is my best friend and I'm happier than I've ever been. If I treated her the way you suggested, then I'd be trying to score with some bar skank every night, wondering why it burns when I pee...
Attention all of you insecure people that have to follow someone who has a radio show! Think for yourself, those jackasses don't know any better than you!
Disco
P.S. Does Leykis recommend showing up to a party in a bathrobe? More good advice wink Also, as a showbiz guy, I would expect you to understand schtick when you see it.
[ April 22, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

RiverToysJas
04-22-2003, 08:55 AM
Hey, thanks for putting up all of that Photoshop Fader, I mean those nice photos. :D

Hallett19
04-22-2003, 10:21 AM
disco_charger:
Kind of sad that someone would listen to a man who has been divorced 4X's and think that they're getting great love advice. If I were to take this example, I should go to Enron execs, and ask them how to balance my check book. Funny, I was open and honest with Mrs. DC. She never asked for any money, is my best friend and I'm happier than I've ever been. If I treated her the way you suggested, then I'd be trying to score with some bar skank every night, wondering why it burns when I pee...
Attention all of you insecure people that have to follow someone who has a radio show! Think for yourself, those jackasses don't know any better than you!
Disco
P.S. Does Leykis recommend showing up to a party in a bathrobe? More good advice wink Also, as a showbiz guy, I would expect you to understand schtick when you see it. I dont live by this guys every last crumb of advise, but my whole point here is that at my age and my position, I am not in any way shape or form ready for marriage and since I just got out of a year long relationship, its time to play. And since I'm out playing, some of what this guy has to say is true, very very true, and it works !! I know since you are married, you probably think this guy is stupid and childish or whatever, but he does give some ok advice. He even said during his show when people call in saying " I bet you would treat your wife like that" or other such things he responds "we arent talking about marriage here, were talking about dating". And he actually does advise showing up to parties in a cheesy silk bathrobe !! :cool:

Blown 472
04-22-2003, 10:26 AM
MJ19:
I think it's pretty much true for the begining of a relationship, but once established, the men make out way better...they come home from work and fiddle in the garage, watch TV, whatever they need to do to "relax".
Woman come home from work, make dinner, fold some laundry, bathe the children, make sure they've done their homework, slip into something sexy and then make love to their man, and then get up to get things ready for the next day while your man is ZZZZZZ sleeping away in dream land. :rolleyes:
In all reality, I think men need just as much of that wine/dine "woman's" list as well...they are just too manly to admit it :D If you find one of those send it my way, shit that would be the day. I should send this to my ex.

HOSS
04-22-2003, 02:00 PM
To pick up women I usually just pull out my worm. Works everytime. 9 and a half and thick as a soup can.
eek!

Frosty_pop
04-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Was aimed at Frosty.....the snow man who is cold as ice Hmmmm...... I think I like that

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 02:49 PM
HOSS:
To pick up women I usually just pull out my worm. Works everytime. 9 and a half and thick as a soup can.
eek! You trying to pick'um up or kill'um? :D

Eric455
04-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Jrocket:
HOSS:
eek! You trying to pick'um up or kill'um? :D lol. that was hard croe man,, wow.
eric :D

gigamurph
04-22-2003, 04:12 PM
RiverToysJas:
Beautiful Noise:
Steve Gig is selling pot??? eek! :p wink :D shhhhhh RTJ.....that's supposed to be on the down-low.....and BN, if I would quit burnin' up the inventory, I wouldn't need that pot roast or have that pot around my waistline. My waistline? Hey; where's my waistline? It was right here a few years ago; right next to my.....hey, where did that go? Between the wife and the munchies I can't see my.....uh.....feet!
jawdrop :p

HOSS
04-22-2003, 04:14 PM
FALUOOOMP
jawdrop

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 04:16 PM
HOSS:
9 and a half and thick as a soup can.
eek! Are you corrugated for pleasure like the soup can too?

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Tom Brown:
HOSS:
eek! Are you corrugated for pleasure like the soup can too? Hi mr. brown

HOSS
04-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Not really. But it does resemble a very large bicycle handgrip. I guess you could say that I work it. :rolleyes:

MJ19
04-22-2003, 04:21 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
HOSS:
eek! Are you corrugated for pleasure like the soup can too? Hi mr. brown Why Mr. Brown? :confused: He's the one asking HOSS personal questions about his "soup can" yuk

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Because I like mr. Brown don't you :)

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 04:24 PM
MJ19:
He's the one asking HOSS personal questions about his "soup can" yuk Why don't you show us how to open that chunky style? :)

Frosty_pop
04-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Round 2? lol.....

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 04:26 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Hi mr. brown Hello Sam. :)
I try to be cool and low key but when a woman says hello to me I get a chub. Please Sam, pretend you don't notice to help ease my embarrassment.

MJ19
04-22-2003, 04:26 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Because I like mr. Brown don't you :) Tom? Who likes Tom? There's someone that likes Tom? Have you seen Tom? eek! :p wink

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Hey Frosty_pop, that avatar is king. I gave you five long ago. :cool:

MJ19
04-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Frosty_pop:
Round 2? lol..... Bring on the Popcorn...And while you're up I'll have a rootbeer and some red vines. wink

Frosty_pop
04-22-2003, 04:29 PM
Thanks Tom, Glad you like it

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 04:29 PM
MJ19:
sandyBAREbottom:
Because I like mr. Brown don't you :) Tom? Who likes Tom? There's someone that likes Tom? Have you seen Tom? eek! :p wink Oh yeah!! jawdrop

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
Hi mr. brown Hello Sam. :)
I try to be cool and low key but when a woman says hello to me I get a chub. Please Sam, pretend you don't notice to help ease my embarrassment. lol :D

Eric455
04-22-2003, 04:37 PM
here we go again

HOSS
04-22-2003, 06:01 PM
Anyone got a can opener? burningm