PDA

View Full Version : Dick Danger.....Out

DickDanger
05-22-2003, 09:34 PM
My thoughts concerning this are: I am pretty much done with these forums for a while. Yes, there does seem to be cool people on here, but I notice that most of them are pretty judgemental, and dont want to ever take the chance to get to know someone before they have made their minds up about that person. I know that I have invited, made plans for, tried to coordinate different things in the past, and its always some weak excuse after another. Yes, I came on here hoping to meet and make friends with a lot of people that are into boating, good times, and laughs, and if that isnt happening here, then maybe it is time to look elsewhere. So, on that note, I will see most of you at OP6 since I already committed to going, and after that, maybe we'll see ya on the water somewhere......then again, since I have been on here for 2 years, and still dont know most of these people in person, I guess it wouldnt make any difference. Those that I have met in person, I will still keep in touch, and will make plans via e mail from now on. Take care....-Dick Danger.....Out

Tom Brown
05-22-2003, 09:42 PM
Have a great summer, DD. I hope to meet you on the water some day.
-- Tom :)

NorCal Gameshow
05-22-2003, 09:45 PM
dd- don't sweat it, that's the way most people are, make plans, change plans ....i was hoping the 6/1/01 plans for piru would have held up but they were changed for the 7th.. i've got to work, so maybe next time, don't bail out... the great thing about this place is when your done you just log off, if you missed anything you can go back and check it out wink

Forkin' Crazy
05-22-2003, 09:46 PM
I always try to take the good with the bad. Assholes don't bother me as much as they use too.
But, what ever cranks your tractor... :cool:
Hey Tom, that thing got a safety on it? eek!

HCS
05-22-2003, 09:49 PM
HCS Out! :D

Tom Brown
05-22-2003, 09:49 PM
You mean one of these, FC? http://www.trojancondoms.com/freestuff/Product/images/condom.gif

NorCal Gameshow
05-22-2003, 09:54 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
HCS Out! :D what, for maybe however long it takes you to get another coldie :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
05-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Tom Brown:
You mean one of these, FC? http://www.trojancondoms.com/freestuff/Product/images/condom.gif LMFAO!!!! :D :D :D

HCS
05-22-2003, 10:03 PM
norcal spectra:
HARDCORE-SKI:
HCS Out! :D what, for maybe however long it takes you to get another coldie :D :D Damn... blew my cover! wink

JetBoatRich
05-23-2003, 03:17 AM
Hey DD, didn't yo do this a few months ago. Never met any of us :confused: wasn't there a big party at your house in December wink one of the best host I ever met you and the misses.
I take it we won't see you June 8 :confused:

beached 1
05-23-2003, 04:49 AM
I know you and I crossed paths a couple years ago, but since then I have always thought you were pretty cool. It was a pleasure to meet you at your Xmas party. That was a killer party BTW. I have looked for you the last couple times out at the lake El Polio Loco but never saw you or your boat. Anyway, you have your reasons for leaving. I can relate. It's not like the good ole days on here anymore.
Take care,

JetBoatRich
05-23-2003, 08:28 AM
June 8th a little get together with the locals?

Windy
05-23-2003, 08:41 AM
Sorry to see you go frown

Cole
05-23-2003, 09:59 AM
DD..i know some people are out of line, and worse yet they dont even know it....hope you reconsider!!! wink Cole

91nordic29
05-23-2003, 10:46 AM
dd-- you just have to weed out the good from the bad. ignore the buttheads and they will become bored and leave. :cool:

leibniz
05-23-2003, 11:35 AM
But if you leave, who will take over the '6 foot dick' remarks ? eek!

Mandelon
05-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Here's a philosophical gem: If you don't expect much, you won't be disappointed. :rolleyes: wink

CA Stu
05-23-2003, 12:00 PM
"Screw you guys, I'm going home."
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VLdMwCU1Ap0C:www.yucommentator.com/v63i3/features/cartfront.jpg

hot_diggity_dog
05-23-2003, 12:00 PM
My thoughts concerning this are: I am pretty much done with these forums for a while. Yes, there does seem to be cool people on here, but I notice that most of them are pretty judgemental, and dont want to ever take the chance to get to know someone before they have made their minds up about that person. I know that I have invited, made plans for, tried to coordinate different things in the past, and its always some weak excuse after another. Yes, I came on here hoping to meet and make friends with a lot of people that are into boating, good times, and laughs, and if that isnt happening here, then maybe it is time to look elsewhere. So, on that note, I will see most of you at OP6 since I already committed to going, and after that, maybe we'll see ya on the water somewhere......then again, since I have been on here for 2 years, and still dont know most of these people in person, I guess it wouldnt make any difference. Those that I have met in person, I will still keep in touch, and will make plans via e mail from now on. Take care....-Dick Danger.....Out As a tribute to DD here are a few pictures we found in some previous topics. eek!
DD as a teenager with his chick (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/724happycou1-med.jpg)
DD shows why he got the name (http://www.hallospass.de/gif_1/erotik/gif_img/funerotik040.gif)
DD's Smiley
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/liebe/love-smiley-079.gif
See ya Bro wink
HDD
[ May 23, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Blown 472
05-23-2003, 12:02 PM
What is wif dat hair pie??

hot_diggity_dog
05-23-2003, 12:05 PM
What is wif dat hair pie?? Sheesh Blown I don't know. It's just a funny picture of some Feaking couple. wink
And it looks like the dude is sportin some serioous Dick Danger eek! eek!
And she is sporting some serious Amazon Bush eek! eek!
HDD :cool:

Blown 472
05-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Ifin dat bitch gets outline he could beat her wif his cock. :D

05-23-2003, 07:58 PM
Dick Danger...You are a pussy. You sniviel about not making enough friends on this board and yet you are one of the biggest contributers to this board. You even had a party or two to meet new people from the board, now you are bailing out because a few people flaked out on you....so what!!! BFD...get over it. The world is an imperfect place. People don't live up to your expectations, most don't but thats no reason to run away crying about those select few people. I, for one, have been entertained by your creative posts and your deep sense of humor. You have alot to offer to this forum and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same way. If you weren't so far away I would have been privliged to attend one of your partys and would have been proud to have met you. I hope you read this post and it pisses you off and you will reconsider or perhaps you might be better received here in N. Cal. :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-24-2003, 06:55 PM
I will go out of my way to meet you, might be in October or 4-20, e-mail your address, Meeting people off these boards is been all good to me and I want to meet some people from the " Havasu Doug " forum and it looks all close to me, shoot me one and we will see what we can come up with! You guys are only about 20-25 hrs. away.....( . )( . ).......Don't leave talk to us wink

HCS
05-24-2003, 09:06 PM
DD won't die. You have to much to say. argue