PDA

View Full Version : HOSS

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 09:12 PM
I'm tired of your shit.

Rexone
04-27-2003, 09:15 PM
been snacking with moose and hoss again Tom?

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 09:17 PM
Yeah. Against my will too.
I just got my "HOSS - learn to talk directly" kit in the mail and I've never felt better. :D

Rexone
04-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Tom Brown:
Yeah. Against my will too.
I just got my "HOSS - learn to talk directly" kit in the mail and I've never felt better. :D I imagine it eliminates all those pent up anxieties about posting huh?
[ April 27, 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Jrocket
04-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm tired of your shit. Hoss....somebody's calling you. :D

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 09:23 PM
How can you say that about Hoss, He is the most compassionate, caring, warm individual that I have had the opportunity to read his literature. Shit, I think he is the second coming and for that matter I think he wrote the bible and was Moses in his previous life...

Rexone
04-27-2003, 09:25 PM
I hear he's considering running for president

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 09:27 PM
You might be onto something Kilr. He seems to have a certain affinity to religious references.
Here's one of his posts from last week:
HOSS:
Jesus H. Christ idea

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Rexone:
I hear he's considering running for president For the flat head screwdriver party.
[ April 27, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Rexone
04-27-2003, 09:28 PM
Tom Brown:
You might be onto something Kilr. He seems to have a certain affinity to religious references.
Here's one of his posts from last week:
HOSS:
Jesus H. Christ idea The H is for Hoss, but you already knew that right?

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Why is the guest of honor late for this roast? Has he gone outside to clean DNA evidence off his tools?

FMluvswater
04-27-2003, 09:36 PM
Can't set a trap without bait Tom. wink Maybe this will work better ... :D
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADiAvMXPLdQEGz5lZUGA7XllLPCAYs1pnYsUnZbUxd9fOSPE R70x7gvRrC2K3!24x2IhwhK2n3MSVknPRWazwTU3fAMCllC3VA 4USc1oyFGMHxAfbHO7w/Kinsey4bidthings.jpg?dc=4675419616418736184
If it doesn't work and you are offended I'll remove it.
[ April 27, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Rexone
04-27-2003, 09:38 PM
Tom Brown:
Why is the guest of honor late for this roast? Has he gone outside to clean DNA evidence off his tools? Perhaps he's eaten too many bran muffins today Tom on your recomendation and you know where he is if that's the case!

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 09:43 PM
This post is going south, Oh Shit that is where he is from. He is probably watching his favorite movie, his autobiography, JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

Jrocket
04-27-2003, 09:47 PM
Nawww...He's finally passed out.Hoss has been this way for a long time,he has a few beers,gets jumpy then passes out.He'll be in as soon as he wakes up!!! Headache and all..... :D

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 09:55 PM
JROCKET
You blasphemous fool, The Lord doesnt drink.

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 10:05 PM
Hoss post:
I`ve got 2 stars so I can tell everyone to eat shit.
I thought it was 1 star and 3 kingsman

Jrocket
04-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Kilrtoy:
JROCKET
You blasphemous fool, The Lord doesnt drink. The Lordeth has been a knowneth to sip a bit o wine ...now and again,but I would bet its mo like sum cheap ass beer rounds Hoss's place!!!! :D

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 10:17 PM
I heard he goes real heavy on the vanilla when he's baking.

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 10:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/111Beer269.jpg
To be on Hoss's good side bring him what he craves, anything less would be a crime

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 10:28 PM
There's a real head on that King Cobra but I think he prefers White Snake.

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 10:31 PM
There's a real head on that King Cobra but I think he prefers White Snake
Your not saying that because of all his homo jokes. That was to F@#*IN funny

Tom Brown
04-27-2003, 10:39 PM
Kilr, I take it you're upset with HOSS. :D
He plays rough and slams it down hard but he can take shit too. I don't think too much of what he says is serious but if you're angry at him, why not just blast him directly? Seriously, it might be the best approach. :)
You may find that he's a good guy once you understand his humor. :)
[ April 27, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Mandelon
04-28-2003, 11:46 AM
You guys better be nice to the Hosster!! He don't take crap from nobody!! :D :D :D
http://www.bonanza1.com/hoss/tdghoss3white.jpg

The PASTIE HUNTER
04-28-2003, 12:11 PM
Too funny I see HOSS
TPH :cool:

HCS
04-28-2003, 12:23 PM
I have to get a better look at this. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/0DSCF0302-med.jpg
[ April 28, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

The PASTIE HUNTER
04-28-2003, 02:05 PM
I have to get a better look at this. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/0DSCF0302-med.jpg
OK here's the story, :rolleyes: against my better judgement I installed those for free. eek! :confused: :mad: :D
No more freebies "Ass, Grass, Boobs, Beers,will do" :D
TPH :cool:
[ April 28, 2003, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

Wet Dream
04-28-2003, 04:30 PM
That would be a #1 seller...McBoobs value meal. :D

HOSS
04-29-2003, 06:26 AM
Kilrtoy,,, you think I`m now GOD? Moses? The second coming? Damn bro I sure didn`t meen to impress the hell outa ya!
No beer, well about 9 to be exact. But what`s that to a rugged, backwoods, Godlike, 10 Commandment bearing, I just may be the Messiah, coon dog ****in`, DWI getting, shoulda been locked up, white man with a soup can swingin` mutha ****a? :p
My wife had a scope done yesterday,,,thank GOD no ulcer. Just irritated stomach lining. So she`s ok which meens I`m ok. Now back to being a prick. I forgot that one in forfront explanation.
eek!
Now its time to let you in on a little something kilrtoy! Hold on to your ass twit cause this shit just might sting a bit! eek!
First off let me make it clear that I do not know your wife nor does this bear in any way a negative or positve remark towards her! But bro do you care about her at all? You put her naked pics up here for me to see! And you hate my ass! Bro! BRO! I`ve seen your wife naked! Are you an IDIOT? I love my wife and am exceptionally proud of her recieving her doctorate in pharmacy. I damn sure won`t be showing her naked pics in here for you or anyone else. Why would you cheapen her in that manner. That is so disrespectful! But whatever floats your boat. I personnally wouldn`t mind more pics of her. I think she looks good. Especially naked.
Mrs. Kilrtoy I really meen NO disrespect. For it was not I that posted pics of you (naked).
But again fellas I have exams this week and all next week. Sorry I missed the party in my honor but I promise to make it up! :D
Homo jokes! Sorry to upset you kilrtoy! Didn`t know I was hittin` below the belt so to speak. Are you a HOMO? If so I am not sorry for homo jokes(though I don`t recall any). Again, I DO NOT LIKE HOMOS! Probably why we don`t get along.
You see, its like a built in hatred I have. Now I know thats not very nice and damn sure isn`t politically correct but you know what`s the best thing about being me? I don`t really give a half a rat`s ass.
I didn`t start this kilrtoy. You where the one who blasted anyone who gets a DUI/DWI and has been convicted of drug charges. Even a minor possession. Although I personnally haven`t been convicted or charged ever with a drug violation I don`t think what you apparrently view as ideal!
Now getting on a high horse about right and wrong well thats a thread thats been done and will continue to just I don`t want to now. How many people you plan to lock up? Let`s here yoursolution jackass. I`m callin` you out! You called me a prick. I guess that someone who has a view and its his is a prick in your eyes. I stand by mine lets see your punk ass stand by yours now! BOY! pig_flyi

Mandelon
04-29-2003, 06:45 AM
YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaw!! :p

hot_diggity_dog
04-29-2003, 06:58 AM
Hey you guy's can play good HOSS Bad HOSS
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/19.jpg
http://www.bonanza1.com/hoss/tdghoss3white.jpg
HDD :cool:

HOSS
04-29-2003, 07:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHA cool! :D

HOSS
04-29-2003, 08:23 AM
I just got my "HOSS - learn to talk directly" kit in the mail and I've never felt better.
Feeling of Liberation? The man tryin` to keep you, me and James Brown down. :D

HOSS
04-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Why is the guest of honor late for this roast?
Dat be some funny shit. :p

HOSS
04-29-2003, 08:31 AM
kilrtoy, the more I read this it has dawned on me that you are:
1) pissed of at all your friends with the exception of Hb and his wife
2) extremely pissed off at GOD and apparently anything Biblical.
My question is why? Are you a special ed kid? Were you picked on in high school? Perhaps your not very tall and you have little man sendrome? You know gotta have a big truck, big boat, tryin` to make up for size. Not that any of this will really make any bearing on direction in my life but I get a sense that it may help you to talk about it. If not then thats cool too. I`m here buddy. idea

Sea Esta
04-29-2003, 09:03 AM
It seems there has been quite a bit of bashing going on around here lately. argue I'm hoping most of it is all in fun and not meant as some of the remarks come across. :rolleyes:

mickeyfinn
04-29-2003, 01:12 PM
OH SHIT......I don't know why I am even jumping into this...could be dangerous...What is really scary is I find myself agreeing with Hoss. The one thing I haven't figured out is why do say that kilrtoy was special ed? Most of his spelling seems ok?....Have you ever actually seen him get on or off the short bus????

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Sea Esta:
It seems there has been quite a bit of bashing going on around here lately. I thought things were rolling along pretty smoothly... at least by Sandbar standards. :)
Sea Esta:
I'm hoping most of it is all in fun and not meant as some of the remarks come across. :rolleyes: Me too. I hope I didn't start anything. frown
[ April 29, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

hoolign
04-29-2003, 01:42 PM
There you go Tom startin trouble again
you saskatchewan,shit disturbers :D

Kilrtoy
04-29-2003, 01:42 PM
Well I stand by all my remarks to Hoss. You are a prick. You demean everyone on here, you talk your shit to everyone on here. If peoples idea's and opionon's are not the same as yours, you go off on them. Then you decided to start with me. Fine. I'm still confused about the naked pics. She is covered with hearts, the same as a bikini, actually even more than her bikini's. If you got it, falant it, isnt that how the saying goes. Im secure in my relationship, that is why I post pics of my wife. I think she is hot and I trust her with everything in my life. Big boat, NO. Big truck No. Politically correct, Me furthest thing from that. You bagged on them, so I exploited your mindset. I have seen what drugs and alcohol do to people and no it's not pretty. I don't need either to enjoy life, my life is already to good. But do I have to sit here and read your crap and play dead. NO. Granted some of the things you say are funny, but it is always putting someone down. You are the one with the inferiority complex, you **** everyone else to make you look better. Sorry that bullshit don't work here.

Seadog
04-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Kilrtoy, I don't want to get in the middle of a good argument, but I have to say you do show your wife off a little too much. She is very hot and I always like to see her pics, but it gives the impression that you are so hooked on physical that you are ignoring the personal. I don't know you guys personally, but for her sake, brag about her loving heart, her cooking and her intelligence a little.
Hoss, give the angry red-neck bit a rest will you. We would like to see a more intelligent version sometimes.

Kilrtoy
04-29-2003, 02:37 PM
Seadog,
You may be correct on your assessment. I don't know. But since some people and I'm not referring to you, may(key word MAY) take offense to this I will not post any more of her, there are alot up.

Mandelon
04-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Kilrtoy, maybe you could post a picture of a casserole or how clean the living room is??? :rolleyes:
You can't please everyone, don't even try. :mad:
Kilrtoy is proud of his wife and rightfully so. They happen to look good and are not ashamed of it. She didn't show any more here than anyone can see on the beach anyway. People have different tastes and different values.. That's a good thing. :cool:
Don't like it? Read another thread....or change the channel or turn off the set.

HOSS
04-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Damn glad I get to you. That`s all I really want to do. Especially here in te sandbar. HAHAHAHA, you post some angry shit. That`s real man. Feel the anger. Let it go. Pound it till it bleeds. That`s it. Now pound it some more. Stick around,,,you`ll get it too! :p

hoolign
04-29-2003, 02:49 PM
if i could find my camera under all this shit,i'd post a real pig sty :p

HOSS
04-29-2003, 02:50 PM
I agree mandelon. I didn`t tell him to stop posting naked/ half naked , no panties pics of his wife. Hell, I`m a man and I like to look. And thats it if he doesn`t like what I post then why in the hell would he reply? To get in the mix. Here`s a little something I would tell my little bro. If you can`t take care of yourself in the barroom then you have no business being there. Cause you know that when there are alot of drunks(like myself) and drugs(neither me nor kilirtoy) then there will be trouble :D . And if you like these things then great. And if you don`t then don`t go. Bro you know very well that Ibash and also take bashing. I sometimes bash myself. Must be a masocist. Who knows. But at any rate. Wag your tail in my face and I just might grab it! :D
[ April 29, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

HOSS
04-29-2003, 02:53 PM
And I`ve still got 2 stars! Damnit! Come on Tom! :p

Jrocket
04-29-2003, 02:54 PM
HOSS:
My wife had a scope done yesterday,,,thank GOD no ulcer. Just irritated stomach lining. So she`s ok which meens I`m ok. Now back to being a prick. I forgot that one in forfront explanation.
Thats good news to hear,Hoss. :D As for getting back to being a PRICK....thats something that comes natural to you in here. :p
People,you have to understand that Hoss likes to push peoples buttons until they explode....alot of times they do!!! :D Now Hoss,just set back and drink yourself into a nice hangover and start all over again tomorrow! :D

hoolign
04-29-2003, 02:57 PM
I don't think Hoss is as bad as that guy..what was his name...oh yeah jroos
now that guy was trouble :rolleyes:
[ April 29, 2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

HOSS
04-29-2003, 02:58 PM
You 2 are some funny mofo`s! :p
[ April 29, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 03:00 PM
This thread is turning out way better than I expected. I haven't broken a sweat and the shit is flying. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Hoolign :D

hoolign
04-29-2003, 03:00 PM
hey Hoss,i'll race ya to a hangover

HOSS
04-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Ok, let`s do something really funny. Lets get a thread going to see if I`m a prick! Then maybe I will lighten up just a pinch. Wad do ya say? :p

HOSS
04-29-2003, 03:02 PM
Tom my man will you do the honors of a new thread?
:D

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 03:02 PM
HOSS:
Then maybe I will lighten up just a pinch.Hey, don't even joke about that. frown

Kilrtoy
04-29-2003, 03:04 PM
My choice has nothing to do with Hoss,
Another member made a comment which caused me to realize that maybe I do. So for now I will cease. Hoss there is nothing in the world that you or anyone else could say or do that would offend me. Piss me off yes, offend me no. You have done neither. I forgot in the last post as to why I did not like drunk drivers.
1: killed my uncle as he was out for a walk
2: t-boned my dad totalling his new car then fled the scene. Yes he was injured.
3: t-boned my mother in my brand new car that was 2 months old.
4: another shit bag, drunk and high stole my moms new car lead police on a high speed pursuit then T/A'd a k-rail at a 100MPH on the freeway, then shot it out with the police.
Drugs:
A drug crazy man killed my cousin(Shot 6 times point blank with a 45 auto) and wounded my father in law(1 week intensive care in a coma, 3 more weeks intensive care, 2 months additional in the hospital. Now he is 50 plus percent disabled and cant work) . Why because they were too friendly with a checker at a market. The shit bag had been dumped by her and was stocking her.
That is why I have such a dislike for those type of activities....
[ April 29, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

hoolign
04-29-2003, 03:05 PM
can't to busy... slammin ...canadians... :D
(that's molson canadians)
my post came up late kiltroy ,no offense
[ April 29, 2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

HOSS
04-29-2003, 03:07 PM
Understood bro. No harm in a little play. But I tell you now, some people are gonna be upset that we ain`t fueding.
Peace bro! Now back to ***boat bashing! On this forum. :D

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Peace? I just started a new thread. :D
Come on you guys, can't we keep this thing going a little longer?

Kilrtoy
04-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Hoss we cannot make up and KISS(I thought you would like that one) until someone else starts fueding on here first........
So I will with hold all my love and feelings for you until then...... eek!

HOSS
04-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Tom just got me,,,,,,GOOD! :mad:

hoolign
04-29-2003, 03:13 PM
stirrin the pot eh Tom,maybe you should head back to the "show us what ya got" thread and see if ya can convince lulu to post some pics...she's lurkin now :D

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 03:17 PM
Kilrtoy, I'd like to say that I'm sorry for the experience your family has had with substance abuse. There are a lot of broken people hurting innocent people in a senseless way. By the way, I think your wife is beautiful and more power to you.

Seadog
04-29-2003, 05:29 PM
Kilrtoy, I hope I did not mispeak about your wife, but when I was younger and more foolish, my wife got major bent because I failed to acknowledge all that I admired about her. It took a long time to regain her belief that the outlook went beyond the buff years.
As for Hoss, sometimes I fail to get into the low brow image that some guys love to play at. Sometimes its funny as in the Beaudreau and Tibideau jokes, but sometimes the okie/cajun/hillbilly acts are over the wall. I also don't care for reality tv and WWF wrestling.

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 05:33 PM
Seadog, throw that Chardonnay into the fireplace and pull up to the keg. We's havin' us some fun. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
[ April 29, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Sangster
04-29-2003, 05:36 PM
This F$#kin' Sucks.....or somethin'....

Seadog
04-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Don't worry Tom. My tastes run more to Strawberry Mountain. Aint much sophisticated about a guy that gets bombed on Ole Grandad and Dr. Pepper.

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 07:54 PM
LOL. :)