PDA

View Full Version : Impersonator's

Kim Hanson
07-25-2003, 07:19 PM
I would like to know if you fellow boaters, like these people that come in here and start shit, for no reason what so ever and under crap names?
I think that ***boat should only allow one name to that e-mail address and that would weed out alot of the shitstarter's!
I don't start shit, never have and if I did!...If that happened, I would still use my real name! Why play fake right?
I can play like some, but I like to play with all the cards down and know who you are talking too! I would like that game alot better, no place to hide then.....( . )( . )........ wink

sorry dog
07-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Kim - I dunno who in the world would do such a dastardly thing.
But whoever the perps are, it may be difficult to catch them since all's you need is a hotmail or yahoo account here and there.

Havasu Hangin'
07-25-2003, 07:58 PM
Kim Hanson:
I think that ***boat should only allow one name to that e-mail address and that would weed out alot of the shitstarter's!Kim...that policy is already in place. Multiple screennames are grounds for getting banned.
As for guys trolling around here and stirring...where's the OGT (Barney) when you need him?

Kim Hanson
07-25-2003, 08:04 PM
sorry dog:
Kim - I dunno who in the world would do such a dastardly thing.
But whoever the perps are, it may be difficult to catch them since all's you need is a hotmail or yahoo account here and there. Okay, I did that on SCF! But had to prove a point, that's all! I still let out stuff all the time,who I was!........( . )( . )......... :confused:

Kim Hanson
07-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Kim Hanson:
I think that ***boat should only allow one name to that e-mail address and that would weed out alot of the shitstarter's!Kim...that policy is already in place. Multiple screennames are grounds for getting banned.
As for guys trolling around here and stirring...where's the OGT (Barney) when you need him? I'am not stirring in here, just have this thing going with the Captain and want to know if it's true, something wrong with that?.........( . )( . )....... :D

Kim Hanson
07-25-2003, 08:59 PM
You win Captain, I assumed these people where my friends...later

mike37
07-25-2003, 09:50 PM
Kim Hanson:
You win Captain, I assumed these people where my friends...later hey kim we all know that the cap is a fake
just roll with it no big :)

BoatWaxer
07-26-2003, 06:23 AM
Hey Kim, got any pictures of you topless? I'm guessing you must have a nice set of tits! :)
Havasu Hangin... is that some sort of gay reference? Mess with the Red Bull and you'll get the horn.

Havasu Hangin'
07-26-2003, 07:08 AM
BoatWaxer:
Havasu Hangin... is that some sort of gay reference?I don't know...is Barney gay?

topless
07-26-2003, 07:18 AM
Personally I have been good for a long time but if I want to start shit on here, I want the credit for it too. I tried another screen name but it sucked. I could only keep it for 2 days and hated it.

HavasuBarney
07-26-2003, 08:15 AM
Havasu Hangin':
BoatWaxer:
Havasu Hangin... is that some sort of gay reference?I don't know...is Barney gay? Now I'm completely offended, I thought we were close HH... :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
07-26-2003, 08:35 AM
HavasuBarney:
Now I'm completely offended, I thought we were close HH...Well, I apologize. I thought maybe BoatWaxer knew you better than me (since he's posting from your computer)...

Mandelon
07-26-2003, 08:58 AM
Was that Backwaxer??? :rolleyes:

Jrocket
07-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Havasu Hangin':
HavasuBarney:
Now I'm completely offended, I thought we were close HH...Well, I apologize. I thought maybe BoatWaxer knew you better than me (since he's posting from your computer)... Uh oh...This should be good! :D

You Te
07-26-2003, 09:21 PM
I like shit storms. argue argue argue argue
You Te

HCS
07-26-2003, 09:28 PM
The problem is you can have multiple E-mail addresses. Then there ain't nothin that can be done.
Every HOSS is a JETHRO! :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2003, 09:34 PM
Hey can I get in on this too? :D :p

HavasuBarney
07-27-2003, 12:01 AM
HavasuBarney:
Havasu Hangin':
BoatWaxer:
Havasu Hangin... is that some sort of gay reference?I don't know...is Barney gay? Now I'm completely offended, I thought we were close HH... :confused: He is not posting from my computer! :mad:

BoatWaxer
07-27-2003, 12:03 AM
HavasuBarney:
HavasuBarney:
Havasu Hangin':
BoatWaxer:
Havasu Hangin... is that some sort of gay reference?I don't know...is Barney gay? Now I'm completely offended, I thought we were close HH... :confused: He is not posting from my computer! :mad: HH, how bout a little 3 way? :p

Havasu Hangin'
07-27-2003, 06:07 AM
HavasuBarney:
He is not posting from my computer!Well, that's a relief.
Although IP address 24.121.0.227 (from CableVision of Lake Havasu City) sure seems to be popular. I also like how BoatWaxer is available (look at the posting times) the same time as you. Pure coincidence.
Seeing that the only other post BoatWaxer made was to dig into RD...I kinda like this guy!
If you were the same, it would be a shame for the admin to find out and ban both of you...
[ July 27, 2003, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

missboatnam1
07-27-2003, 04:33 PM
Personally I have been good for a long time but if I want to start shit on here, I want the credit for it too. I tried another screen name but it sucked. I could only keep it for 2 days and hated it.
LOL you crack me up ali!!! i thought your other name was cute, but you are the one and only topless!!! i think you kept the right name!! wink so how ya been girly??

Havasu Hangin'
07-27-2003, 06:00 PM
BoatWaxer:
HH, how bout a little 3 way?Well, BoatWaxer...I kinda liked Barney in the "pre-Shawshank" days. I don't know if it's the freedom, sobriety, or the chemicals...but something seems to be clouding his judgement these days.
I mean...what's up with the peachfuzz/goatie? It's a little too "Village People" for me...but I bet he's got a couple (http://www.havasubarney.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.pl?s=3f247d6a07acffff;act=Profile;CODE=0 3;MID=74-1005080829) biatches (http://www.havasubarney.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.pl?s=3f247d6a07acffff;act=Profile;CODE=0 3;MID=84-1016064181) that like it...
...better ask them.
[ July 27, 2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

sorry dog
07-28-2003, 05:41 AM
it would be a shame for the admin to find out and ban both of you... I'm curious if there is a listing of the banned from ***boat??

sorry dog
07-29-2003, 08:57 AM
I'm curious if there is a listing of the banned from ***boat?? So I guess the moderation team isn't going to reveal the list at this time??
Hhmmm. I wonder if RD will say anything....

eliminatedsprinter
07-29-2003, 09:14 AM
We should be allowed only one name at a time. It would be nice, however, if we could change our names without having to have multiples or losing our ratings and posts etc...Ie pussypusher and his situation. :cool:
OOOPS! It appears puss... er I mean Jetdriver just did the above. Shows you how much my computer skills suck....Big time.... cry
[ July 29, 2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]