PDA

View Full Version : Are the French Really Ferengi?

Seadog
04-03-2003, 07:16 AM
If you take the phrase French mirage and move letters, it becomes the Ferengi march.
So let us explore the similarities:
The French being so concerned about their business losses that they promise to veto any attempt to remove Hussein and then when we are about to do it, they insist that they be the ones to profit from the rebuilding.
Arrogance; no explanation needed.
Better at running than fighting.
Weird treatment of women.
French: eats snails
Ferengi: eats grub worms
Can anyone think of more similarities?
[ April 03, 2003, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Seadog ]

Charley
04-03-2003, 07:58 AM
Im not that refined.... I just think they are like Jet boats.... they suck and they blow
no offense meant to you jet boaters :p

RaysonKid
04-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Thats a BIG slam on jet boaters.
Even if they do suck and blow.
wink

Stupid Fast
04-03-2003, 08:14 AM
RaysonKid:
Thats a BIG slam on jet boaters.
Even if they do suck and blow.
wink Boy, I am a prop guy but that is Harsh. :D :D
What did you really expect form the French?

GlastronGuy
04-03-2003, 10:43 AM
Charley:
Im not that refined.... I just think they are like Jet boats.... they suck and they blow
no offense meant to you jet boaters :p I am not to refined either. But I think they are like Charley, they like to take it up the ass.
no offense meant to you homos :p
[ April 03, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

fear the turtle
04-03-2003, 12:51 PM
I see there boxing champion does little to dispell the myth that they are cowards, who surrender when the fight comes to them.
"In the main event, held after Tua-Rahman, undisputed middleweight champion Bernard Hopkins stopped European champion Morrade Hakkar after eight rounds of a scheduled 12-rounder.
Hopkins, defending his title for the 16th time, spent the first couple of rounds chasing the Frenchman. In the first, Hakkar (29-4) circled the ring and Hopkins pursued him, leaving referee Frank Cappuccino to stand in the center of the ring, hands clasped, looking amused as he watched the chase.
Hakkar eventually began fighting, but he couldn't compete with Hopkins (42-2-1), who overpowered him with punches from all angles. Hopkins hit him so hard with a right in the sixth that Hakkar went down to one knee to stop the beating, standing up when Cappuccino reached an eight count.
But Cappuccino stopped the fight after the eighth round, on the request of Hakkar's corner."