PDA

View Full Version : Off the hook!!!!

DickDanger
06-23-2003, 09:07 PM
First of all, major props to RD, PC, and STV Keith for their organization of this event. Well worth attending, and I think that I speak for everyone that was there. I did get a bit of an ass chewing for being a little out of control from you-know-who, (and I thought that I was acting pretty reserved!!!), but it was all good.
And after getting so much shit for abandoning the boards here, I decided to make a cameo appearance.
I would like to volunteer my organization skills in hosting the next OP6, provided that a couple of legit volunteers would also like to join the madness in organizing an event of this caliber.
Some funny things I observed/was part of at OP6....
1. Jordy constantly telling me "I thought that you would be bigger." Now, whether he was referring to body mass, or my johnson, I am not sure of, and dont wanna know.
2. Knucklehead, AZKC and myself launching jello shots and beads 100 feet into the air.
3. Mass quan"tit"ies of melon shots.... wink
4. LaveyBob opening his house up to us crazies on Friday night.
5. All the new people that I met out there, and seeing the people I already knew again.
Thats it for now. My brain is fried, my voice is a barely audible croak, and my retinas are burned forever with the images of pasties everywhere I looked.
-Dick Danger Out
[ June 23, 2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

RiverKitty
06-26-2003, 10:07 AM
Dick, I'd be honored to help out in anyway I can!
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

Tom Brown
06-26-2003, 10:12 AM
Hey DD! It's great to see you back, buddy. :cool:
..... Tom out

Windy
06-26-2003, 10:16 AM
It was good to see you at OP6 DD. I didnt get a chance to say HI to Linda.
MissHBjet