PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Should Be Like Me

CAHotRodBoy
07-25-2003, 12:45 PM
"Originally posted by CaptStabin:
[QB] OK boys theres a new sherif in town.
I just want to say how sick I am of all you big boat homos. Just becuase you have a small unit and need a penis extension doesnt justify you refying you shit hole house to buy a boat you cant afford. The river belongs to the guys who put real time and effort into there boats. Parker doesnt want your over priced barges anymore."
Yeah, I hate those big boat bastards too. Those arrogant sons-o-bitches with little dick complexes. The only reason they got big boats is to compensate for their little dicks. That’s why they drive big expensive cars and live in big expensive houses. The only reason they got money is ‘cause they screwed the honest working man out of it. Either that or they inherited it from their daddies (who got it from their daddies, who got it from their daddies, who screwed the hardworking man out of it). I know they don’t really like boats or going fast or the comfortable ride of a big boat, they just got them because they want the attention of the most important and significant people in the world, us guys that hang at the river. Anything over 21’ should be banned!
And I hate those damned pwc’s too. They only people that ride ‘em are stupid non-boat idiots that get them to piss off boaters. They really don’t like the river but they put up with it ‘cause it is their mission in life to piss me off! They really aren’t any fun to ride at all. They should be banned!
Oh, and I hate those friggin’ open bow boats! What’s up with those “family” boats anyway? Don’t they know the river is for flashing titties, not for kids to see. Open bow boats should only be run on family lakes. They should be banned!
And whatÂ’s the deal with those v-drive drag type boats with the big engines. What are they trying to compensate for? They must have little dicks too. Why else would you need a blown big block in such a little boat? They are so low to the water they can get swamped if I idle by them and then they start whining about it. They should be banned!
And what about cats? I thought cats didnÂ’t like water. They have two hulls? What, one isnÂ’t good enough for you? What are you compensating for? They should be banned!
And those stupid lifted 4 X4 trucks! What, a stock height truck ainÂ’t good enough? You think you know more than the engineers at Ford, Chevy, etc. Lifted trucks should be banned!
And where did all these river newbies come from? IÂ’ve been going to the river since 1936 when I dropped a Ford Model A 4 banger in my row boat. Those were the days! Anyone that hasnÂ’t been going to the river since 1950 should be banned!
And have you seen some of these goofy paint jobs on these new boats. Who are these guys trying to impress? What happened to good old single colors, like white? Anything but a white paint job should be banned!
I was at the sandbar the other day and there was a guy there from Colorado! WhatÂ’s up with that? Why would someone come all the way from Colorado to boat on the Colorado river? If your not from So Cal you should be banned!
Dammit, anyone that doesnÂ’t have a boat and a truck like mine, come from my town, look like me, talk like me, think like me, act like me SHOULD BE BANNED because the river is mine, mine, mine, all mine!!!!! Brahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
It sounds a bit ridiculous, huh? Maybe we should all just be happy that we have a boat and we have the freedom to enjoy what we got and not worry so much about the other guy?
[ July 25, 2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: CAHotRodBoy ]

Blown 472
07-25-2003, 12:46 PM
You can have it.

VillainDave
07-25-2003, 03:18 PM
You have some problems dude!!!!
Remeber you're on the COLO River

Gman
07-25-2003, 03:35 PM
I believe he is being facetious. And poking fun at El Captain. :D

twistedpair
07-25-2003, 03:38 PM
It's sarcasm folks. Come on, say it with me SAR-CAS-UM!! Good post!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2003, 03:53 PM
ditto to all.Another lood and he'll love us in the morning LOL!!! :D

CAHotRodBoy
07-25-2003, 03:58 PM
VillainDave:
Remeber you're on the COLO River Uhmmmmmm, I guess you didn't finish reading the post. Check out the last paragraph and maybe you'll get it! :D :D :D
BTW, you are right, I do have some problems but they have nothing to do with boating! boxed
[ July 25, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: CAHotRodBoy ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2003, 04:00 PM
no more than the rest of us. LMAO!! :D

CAHotRodBoy
07-25-2003, 04:04 PM
twistedpair:
It's sarcasm folks. Come on, say it with me SAR-CAS-UM!! Good post! Thank you, Twisted!
I was trying to make a point without actually slamming anyone. I'm sure were are all guilty of bagging on the other guy sometime. I was crusing up the Parker Strip a couple weeks ago about 30 MPH staying up on plane. I approached the Parker dam (the upper dam) and there were boats floating everywhere. I sliced my way through them and got to the chain that blocks the river and started floating back down. As we were floating there were other boats coming up river and the water was pretty rough because of their wake. I started bitchin to my friends about the boats coming up river. One of my friends (a female, of course) said "what, like you were just doing?" Ahhh, oh yeah. I was wasn't I? Reality check. Sometimes we have to look at things from the other guy's point of view! :)
[ July 25, 2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: CAHotRodBoy ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2003, 04:08 PM
CAHotRodBoy:
twistedpair:
It's sarcasm folks. Come on, say it with me SAR-CAS-UM!! Good post! Thank you, Twisted!
I was trying to make a point without actually slamming anyone. I'm sure were are all guilty of bagging on the other guy sometime. I was crusing up the Parker Strip a couple weeks ago about 30 MPH staying up on plane. I approached the Parker dam (the upper dam) and there were boats floating everywhere. I sliced my way through them and got to the chain that blocks the river and satrted floating back down. As we were floating there were other boats coming up river and the water was pretty rough because of their wake. I started bitchin to my friends about the boats coming up river. One of my friends (a female, of course) said "what, like you were just doing?" Ahhh, oh yeah. I was wasn't I? Reality check. Sometimes we have to look at things from the other guy's point of view! :) I agree with you there. We all have to look out for everyone. We are there to have a good time and not to piss off anyone . Just have a fun and safe ride. :D

VillainDave
07-26-2003, 05:32 AM
CAHotRodBoy:
VillainDave:
Remeber you're on the COLO River Uhmmmmmm, I guess you didn't finish reading the post. Check out the last paragraph and maybe you'll get it! :D :D :D
BTW, you are right, I do have some problems but they have nothing to do with boating! boxed I did get it!! And I was also making a joke as to why we drive 970 miles to Havasu to put the boat.
I have no issues except that everyone has fun!! :D