PDA

View Full Version : PICKLE_THE LOAD...

78Eliminator
03-13-2003, 03:16 PM
...is selling his boat, it appears. I was looking in the boat trader and saw it. What gives my man? It's one clean boat, and hardly any hours. Someone is going to be happy.

Froggystyle
03-13-2003, 03:20 PM
Turns out pickleforks are not the way to go for his brand of partying.
He is looking for a floating cooler now. Something with autopilot when the day is over at the sandbar.

78Eliminator
03-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Froggystyle:
Turns out pickleforks are not the way to go for his brand of partying.
He is looking for a floating cooler now. Something with autopilot when the day is over at the sandbar. That's what I figured. Me, I'm a loner, a rebel. I roll in a pickle that seats 4, uncomfortably.

twistedpair
03-13-2003, 04:28 PM
78Eliminator:
Me, I'm a loner, a rebel. http://www.digitalprozac.com/images/gallery/moviepics/peeweebiga/PWGIRL.JPG

Jordy
03-13-2003, 04:31 PM
Seems as though he's quite a few more things these days too... :D

78Eliminator
03-13-2003, 04:52 PM
Dottie is hot.

Wet Dream
03-13-2003, 05:41 PM
78Eliminator:
Dottie is hot. Are you referring to that babe in the pic above? She rocks!! She was in Valley Girl. Hot babes there!!!

Windy
03-13-2003, 08:35 PM
Froggy didnt PTL get sent to the middle east? I thought I read that somewhere on here.
MissHBjet

HCS
03-13-2003, 08:37 PM
MissHBjet:
Froggy didnt PTL get sent to the middle east? I thought I read that somewhere on here.
MissHBjet If he did i hope is not in that sandstorm!. That sounds nasty. :rolleyes:

Hallett19
03-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Na, he isnt there yet, he is preparing to leave at the end of August and he might be deploying to Korea instead. As for now he is just hangin out and looking forward to river trips, we will be at op6 ready for night cruises and some hard core partying, hopefully we can pull more girls than last time as the two him and I grabbed from the sandbar were passed around and we were left with nothing, although I think 78Eliminator would have put out, but I'm not gay :D And if he doesnt sell his boat, he will tow that rocket down to cruise around in and I will finally bust out HALLETT19 to the public !!!! I am taking bets that it will break down, right now the minimum bet is $20 and the Vegas odds are 4:1,bids are available on www.betonsports.com (http://www.betonsports.com) and I don't know what the spread is going to be, but I say take the 4:1 straight up, its the safest bet.

jet4fun
03-13-2003, 10:02 PM
i thought some guy claiming to be pickle's friend started a post in the cats&tunnels section about a month or so ago stating that the boat was for sale because pickle had been sent off to sea and wouldnt be back for a while... i'm confused now :confused:
anyways how much is the asking price, and what is the current status of the boat/also what do the important pieces consist of

Dog
03-13-2003, 10:07 PM
YEAR 2000 LENGTH FEET 19
MAKE ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS HULL TYPE FIBERGLASS/COMPOSITE
MODEL SHADOW ENGINE TYPE JET DRIVE
PRICE $40,000.00 FUEL GAS
LOCATION Pasadena, CA CATEGORY JET BOAT
CONTACT NUMBER (818) 416-0056
DESCRIPTION
2000 ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS SHADOW, 19', 540 cu. inch Merlin, 700 HP, top-shelf hard parts: big open-chamber world heads, solid roller Crower cam, forged JW pistons, Manley rods and crank, full roller rockers. Edelbrock tunnel ram manifold with twin 750 Holley carbs. MSD ignition. 9:1 compression, Bassett twisty headers. Dooley pan, braided stainless lines with XRP fittings. Pro Dominator pump, custom ride plate (by Roy Miersch), a Don’s Pump Service pre-load impeller, a detailed impeller, droop snoot, and push-button Diverter. Featured HOT BOAT of the month. 250 HP Nitrous wet plate system with DANA custom push button. 100 MPH boat. c: 818-416-0056, or 619-248-1187
Add in Boat Trader (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/4/42748124.htm)

Hallett19
03-13-2003, 11:08 PM
yeah, the guy who posted it is a friend of ours, was some confusion about him leaving, he was supposed to leave in March, but it got pushed back, but now me might have to go for 8 months instead of 6, but so far no offers on the boat, but he would really like to get rid of it. Its Dr. Ken Blake's old boat and it cost over 60K to build. It can run 87 octane and runs in the 90's off the bottle and got a top speed of 98.9mph on the bottle, but the boat still needs to be dialed and is in most people's eyes worth 5+ mph, not to shabby for a jet boat
and you should see how far the roost is when you are wickin' it on the juice, its as long as a football field, you can shoot birds out of the sky with it. We were testing it at Martinez and that thing is a MONSTER!! The N2O was setup with polished hardlines, custom brackets and all stainless hardware and steel brainded fluid lines, all done by Froggystyle, the boat is definitley eye candy with all the speed anyone needs, and it rides good too and the whole motor is polished and chrome, no expense spared.

Windy
03-13-2003, 11:33 PM
YOU GOT MAIL...YOU GOT MAIL wink

Froggystyle
03-13-2003, 11:48 PM
I gotta tell ya, I am lovin towley!!!

78Eliminator
03-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Hallett19:
although I think 78Eliminator would have put out, but I'm not gay :D If we were in prison, you would get the bottom bunk and I would make you mine. I'm not gay, it would just be a way to show my dominance. I would tattoo a picture of a lady on your back.

Hallett19
03-14-2003, 11:58 AM
Well, the bottom line is, we need more trim there this time around so I can avoid the above mentioned by 78Eliminator. Are you going to be there Justin, or is work gonna stall you out long enough to hit the river with the boys (and gals) for a few days in Havi ?

Blown 472
03-14-2003, 12:32 PM
78Eliminator:
Hallett19:
although I think 78Eliminator would have put out, but I'm not gay :D If we were in prison, you would get the bottom bunk and I would make you mine. I'm not gay, it would just be a way to show my dominance. I would tattoo a picture of a lady on your back. :D :D :D 78 "takin baitchs" eliminator.

78Eliminator
03-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Hallett19:
Well, the bottom line is, we need more trim there this time around so I can avoid the above mentioned by 78Eliminator. Are you going to be there Justin, or is work gonna stall you out long enough to hit the river with the boys (and gals) for a few days in Havi ? I should be able to make it. Just need to get serious about finishing my boat. Jordy damn near rebuilt his motor is like three days, so I know it can be done....

MJ19
03-14-2003, 10:09 PM
78Eliminator:
Hallett19:
although I think 78Eliminator would have put out, but I'm not gay :D If we were in prison, you would get the bottom bunk and I would make you mine. I'm not gay, it would just be a way to show my dominance. I would tattoo a picture of a lady on your back. Would you spread mashed potatoes on his back as well? wink :D

HBjet
03-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Froggystyle:
He is looking for a floating cooler now. Something with autopilot when the day is over at the sandbar. So how much is he paying you? Is it by the weekend, or the day? :D
Good Luck selling it!
HBjet