05-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Is that you in the Pic??

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-23-2003, 01:05 PM
Chase:
Is that you in the Pic?? no... :p

Hermosa
05-23-2003, 01:18 PM
I might try Berressa Sunday, was there on Mothers Day, the lake was empty. Have a good one!

Sangster
05-23-2003, 01:20 PM
Hermosa:
I might try Berressa Sunday, was there on Mothers Day, the lake was empty. Have a good one! Don't count on it being empty this weekend....

HCS
05-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Sangster:
Hermosa:
I might try Berressa Sunday, was there on Mothers Day, the lake was empty. Have a good one! Don't count on it being empty this weekend.... I here ya there, I know alot of people heading that way.

Chase
05-23-2003, 01:47 PM
I just had post 69........it was OK

Her454
05-23-2003, 01:58 PM
MrsAuqu- Just got off the phone with my niece who's with the SJ Sheriffs Dept (she dispatches the boats) and they ALREADY have extra patrols out there...and SKI Beach for the entire weekend. Apparently are expecting it to get pretty rowdy out there and they're going to have more water patrol than ever. Be careful.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Her454:
MrsAuqu- Just got off the phone with my niece who's with the SJ Sheriffs Dept (she dispatches the boats) and they ALREADY have extra patrols out there...and SKI Beach for the entire weekend. Apparently are expecting it to get pretty rowdy out there and they're going to have more water patrol than ever. Be careful. Thank you Her454....I've never been, the Mr. has. I am expecting it to be crazy....I just hope it won't get too crazy!! Heard a lot of stories about that place! Mr. Aqua is trying to tell me different. We'll see! wink :D

Her454
05-23-2003, 02:24 PM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Thank you Her454....I've never been, the Mr. has. I am expecting it to be crazy....I just hope it won't get too crazy!! Heard a lot of stories about that place! Mr. Aqua is trying to tell me different. We'll see! wink :D Stories are probably true (sorry MrAqua wink ) I used to go out there early 80's and it was crazy then...I know they've been in trouble alot over the years and law enforcement is heavy on big weekends now but its pretty fun. If you like Mai Tai's you have to have one, they're famous for them.

HCS
05-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Her454:
MrsAuqu- Just got off the phone with my niece who's with the SJ Sheriffs Dept (she dispatches the boats) and they ALREADY have extra patrols out there...and SKI Beach for the entire weekend. Apparently are expecting it to get pretty rowdy out there and they're going to have more water patrol than ever. Be careful. Thank you Her454....I've never been, the Mr. has. I am expecting it to be crazy....I just hope it won't get too crazy!! Heard a lot of stories about that place! Mr. Aqua is trying to tell me different. We'll see! wink :D I went there on Labor Day weekend one time and it was nuts. eek!
Lots of Big ( I mean real big ) cruizers halling ass.
Some of them were putting out three and a half foot rollers.
Swamped our boat a couple of times.
Other than that had a good time, lots of partying. :D

Aqua Boogie1
05-23-2003, 02:38 PM
See, you guys are making it hard for me now.....its nice, its nice....all 2gether now, its nice.... :D

Aqua Boogie1
05-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey hardcore, thinking of checking out crawdads up there on the river.....whats the best way and best place to launch from coming from walnut creek area?????

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Exactly, I know it's nuts, he's trying to tell me different...Oh well, either way we'll have fun!! :D wink

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-23-2003, 02:50 PM
Her454:
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Thank you Her454....I've never been, the Mr. has. I am expecting it to be crazy....I just hope it won't get too crazy!! Heard a lot of stories about that place! Mr. Aqua is trying to tell me different. We'll see! wink :D Stories are probably true (sorry MrAqua wink ) I used to go out there early 80's and it was crazy then...I know they've been in trouble alot over the years and law enforcement is heavy on big weekends now but its pretty fun. If you like Mai Tai's you have to have one, they're famous for them. Love 'em....thanks for the advice though! You headin out anywhere this weekend Her454?

Aqua Boogie1
05-23-2003, 02:50 PM
LLLL!!!!MMMM!!!FFFF!!!!AAAA!!!OOOO!!!!!!!! devil

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-23-2003, 02:53 PM
I think this is a quote from you babe...Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see!!

HCS
05-23-2003, 03:49 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
Hey hardcore, thinking of checking out crawdads up there on the river.....whats the best way and best place to launch from coming from walnut creek area????? There's a couple of choices.
Discovery Park is right there at Crawdads.
Or down river is Miller park Which is just below Sacto.
Garcia bend is another choice which is in south Sac.
There's also an I-5 launch ramp that's up river from Sac.
I would have to get a map out to pin point it.
That's where I might be going Sunday.
Watch out for the River Cops there too. They love to hall people in for B.U.I.'s,
eek! and don't speed it gives them a reason to pull you over.
I like to launch up river, then go down to Crawdads,
check out the action,
maybe have a couple of drinks,
then head back up river away from the cops.

randy77zt
05-23-2003, 08:55 PM
be carefull how you tie up your boat at crawdads-the docks have metal sides and got some damage there last summer.as for lost island make sure your boat has all the legal stuff in it.a buddy at work got a $400 tickit for no throwable out there.the cops like to stop you after you pull out from the island.usually 2 sheriffs boats within 1/4 mile of island.the local tree huggers want that bar of off the island.they dont have any wet tshirt contests anymore.

HCS
05-23-2003, 09:19 PM
randy77zt:
be carefull how you tie up your boat at crawdads-the docks have metal sides and got some damage there last summer.as for lost island make sure your boat has all the legal stuff in it.a buddy at work got a $400 tickit for no throwable out there.the cops like to stop you after you pull out from the island.usually 2 sheriffs boats within 1/4 mile of island.the local tree huggers want that bar of off the island.they dont have any wet tshirt contests anymore. I made too big of a wake bye a boat dock,
and got a wreckless boating ticket.
$500.00 skins! http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/zx11pissed.gif
I still go there, just keep a look out. eek!