PDA

View Full Version : Try This

Jbb
08-19-2003, 05:01 AM
TRY THIS... While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot.
While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
What direction is your foot going now?

ACCEPTENCE
08-19-2003, 04:53 PM
Foot gets outta control, WTF??? eek!
Thats funny wink

FMluvswater
08-19-2003, 05:08 PM
That was hilarious and confusing as hell! LOL! :D Are there people who can successfully do this? I mean if it was left side right side stuff I can see being able to master it but both actions both on the right side of the body ... will our brains let us do that ever? :D That was fun, though JBB. :) Once again it amazes me the stuff you find. Thanks for sharing that one. :D
composite gasket

1Shockwaveguy
08-19-2003, 05:10 PM
I did it without a problem although my boss wanted to know what the hell I was doing :o

FMluvswater
08-19-2003, 05:20 PM
Surprise surprise I found a loop hole to do this successfully ... :D
Do you draw your six from the top down or from the bottom up? wink Makes a world of difference. :)
induction system

gigamurph
08-19-2003, 09:16 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
TRY THIS... While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot.
While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
What direction is your foot going now? Ya know JBB; this should have been included in your "Ever Wonder?" thread! WhoTF ever sat around and dreamed that up must have been workin' with government grant fundin'!
:p :D

skeepwerkzaz
08-19-2003, 09:35 PM
I can do it! :D

Froggystyle
08-19-2003, 09:38 PM
gigamurph:
Ya know JBB; this should have been included in your "Ever Wonder?" thread! WhoTF ever sat around and dreamed that up must have been workin' with government grant fundin'!
:p :D Funny joke about that same thing...
Why do government buildings often have a one way street around the outside?
So the guys coming in late don't run into the ones leaving early!
Why are government employees prohibited from staring aimlessly out the window in the morning?
Then they would have nothing to do after lunch!

BajaMike
08-19-2003, 09:43 PM
That is very strange....foot goes out of control...
Mike
pig_flyi